Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like the mouse because my mouse has its finish peeling off and it's out of warranty.

The keyboard is sweet, so would deffo want to win that especially since I'm using a cheapo microsoft keyboard 600 The mechanical switches would be awesome, not to mention a huge upgrade!

I would love a new keyboard if I am lucky enough to win this completion!

ty  Tesoro for giving it away. 

I would love to win a keyboard. I have been using a stock Dell keyboard for so long and its painful I really need something better. College makes me so broke...

I would like the keyboard because my current keyboard has membrane switches and I have never had a mechanical keyboard. 

I want to win a keyboard for my friend because he is building a PC and he needs a keyboard and I want to help him out and surprise him. I'm not playing you guys because I have a blackwidow chroma.

I'd like to have a new keyboard because I don't have a good setup at all. My current is just a laptop, so any step I can take towards a better set up, I am gonna try.

I would like to win the keyboard because currently I am using a k120 combo pack and I'm missing 3 keys on it (esc, delete, down arrow) and multiple keys are cracked. I've had this keyboard for over 4 years and am in dire need of a new one

I would like Excalibur v2 keyboard because I`d like to replace my old crappy keyboard.

I would like to receive this keyboard because you Mr. Linus are having three of them :) and of course it one of the best in its class.

Best wishes from Lithuania, keep up doing such a good work :)

The new keyboard would be awesome because I've been using the exact same old keyboard for 5 years and it's falling apart now.

I'd like to win the keyboard, mostly because I've never had a mechanical keyboard.

The Excalibur keyboard. Because I would love to try a mechanical keyboard.

I would very much like to win a keyboard because I recently built a new pc and am using some shitty old Dell keyboard which kinda hurts my fingers after a while.

I have the same keyboard for 7-8 years so i'd like a  Excalibur v2 keyboard

I would love the mouse as I have the Tesoro Excalibur Spectrum(RGB version of the keyboard) and the mouse would match it and complete a set!

i would like to win the keybored 

and the reason is thet i want to see the letters in the dark =P

and my keyboard is allmost dead =))

I would love to have one of the keyboards because:

A:  I just became a registered user of this site after having been subscribed to your Youtube channel for several months and

B:  My computer is in my bedroom and if I leave it on at night, my bedroom will be lit with super cool blue lights. 

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I have gone through 5 keyboard in the last 5 years. they all failed the same way. the usb cord get frayed because I move it a lot. This last keyboard I am using right now has it's cable frayed and skipping characters... I managed to tape up the usb cable at the keyboard so it does not move and stays somewhat connected... but I get this constant disconnect/reconnect sound still from windows detecting the keyboard dropping out and re-connecting... The last keyboard I bought I had to return because I made the mistake of choosing a wireless keyboard, an expensive one, at 85$ from a reputable company and vendor (not gonna mention names) and it turned out to be a dud. I returned it. I am now afraid to buy another keyboard, I have no clue which company has their sh*t together anymore. I am stuck with this taped up keyboard which works well if I don't move it but I have to treat like a little baby fearing if I move it wrong I'm going to lose the ability to type!!!

So yes, if I win I would go for the keyboard definitely.

Here is my follow proof on twitter
OHjKZ.jpg

And this is the crap keyboard I have
lpxyX.jpg

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would enjoy one of those keyboards because I can't stand my laptop keyboard.

I would really enjoy the keyboard because I finally want to switch to a good mechanical keyboard. 

I would like the Mouse right now i have a $5 one