Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

please, i would rely like a mouse because the one i am using curantly is about 3 years old and is a bit moldy.

I would like the mouse, i all ready have the Tesoro keyboard 

I would like the keyboard and mouse because I have some cheap logitech and microsoft mice and keyboard and I want to upgrade those.

I want to win the keyboard, because while I do have a backlit Thermaltake keyboard, I need a keyboard that can compliment my Razer Naga 2014.  I've also never experienced a mechanical keyboard, having been stuck with membrane keyboards my whole life.

i'd like a keyboard please, mine half broken - 3 key missing, 2 not working and volume wheel dead too, oh and its a membrane one, backlit keyboard with proper keys would be a dream

I would love the Excalibur v2 because it would really match my all blue and white setup, it goes well with the rival 300 and i only need a keyboard to complete my setup. :D

The Keyboard. I've been typing on a cheap Microsoft membrane keyboard since I became part of the master race and I want to try out those brown switches.

I would love the mouse since I'm using a laptop and the one I have right now i some basic old logitech :(

I want the Excalibur v2 keyboard as it is an exquisite keyboard with a massive amount of features. I also like the company. This I why I want this keyboard. Good luck to all that participate!!

Winning one of these keyboards would be rad!

My poor Steelseries is falling to bits and is membrane (booo.)

Linus always excites me with these giveaways :)

I would love to get the keyboard, first, I don't need the mouse, I actually only got an old one, but I'm really happy with it. Second: I got an extremely noisy keyboard, which is extremely dirty and I can't clean it, because it is too dirty for that. Also some keys do not always respond if I press them. I would be very proud if I would get the keyboard!

-David

Hy! I would like the  Sagitta Spectrum mouse  because I need for my laptop to play fps games and no't be called again trackpad man :)) Sorry for bad english 

I would love that keyboard, I need it to replace my half broken stock keyboard I'm using now. No numpad or function keys for this guy :c

I am using a crappy keyboard right now which has bad response times and my annoying friend spilled sticky juice on it so half the keys don't work well (getting stuck)

I'd like the mouse because the RGB would make it bland in well with the rest of my build and I could re purpose my current mouse for my laptop.

I would want one of the  Excalibur v2 keyboards because I have never owned a mechanical keyboard before and I have heard they are a much better typing experience. 

I would like the mouse because my kana csgo doesn't have rgb lightining :P

I'd love that keyboard. I've yet to get into the mechanical keyboard game. I want to get a brown switch keyboard whenever I don't have more pressing gear to buy. This would fix that issue. Thanks for making great videos. 

CPU: Xeon E3-1231 v3  Mobo: Asrock H97M Pro4  Memory: 16 GB EVGA SC  GPU: MSI R9 390 (mild OC)  Storage: 240GB Crucial BX200 | 1TB Seagate WD Blue  PSU: 650W EVGA GQ  Case: Thermaltake V21

"Be polite, be professional, have a plan to kill everyone you meet" - General James Mattis

I would like to finally have something mechanical rather than my pleb keyboard right now also i can bother everyone with my loud obnoxiously loud typing

I would like to win the Excalibur keyboard because my old corsair got peed on by my dog and some keys don't work anymore.. and I don't want to touch it.

I would love the keyboard, i just helped my buddy build his pc and his keyboard looks like it came from 2001 so i want to give him my recent one and me get a new one lol

I would like to win one of the keyboards, because right now I'm using an old boring Acer keyboard I bought for $2 in a second-hand store haha.
I'm low on money so ever since my other Cyborg keyboard broke I couldn't afford another one. It would be nice to hook up a good keyboard with
my Qpad 5K, seems like a good pair xD

Best of luck to everyone else!

Foto 2016-03-04 18 04 46.jpg

a Keyboard plz plz plz! Im sick of my membrane keyboard that feels like crappie used bubblegum :(