Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would love the Excalibur keyboard

Why...? Because I've never used a mechanical keyboard before... :| and I'm still using a second hand membrane gaming keyboard...

I would die for a new Keyboard, im stuck with my 4 year old broken keyboard... Im gaming on a Keyboard which have a "ALT" key as "Sapcebar" because its broken.. also Enter key is broken also replaced with another key....

They Keyboard in Black would be insane for a better experience...

CPU - i5  6600K @ 4.4 Ghz | CPU Cooler -  Raijintek Triton 360mm | Motherboard -  Gigabyte Gaming G7 z170x | RAM Kingston HyperX Savage 8Gb (2x 4GB) | Graphics Card - Gigabyte - GTX Titan (Inno3D HerculeZ X3) | Power Supply - Corsair RM 650 X| Storage - Seagate HDD 1TB | Case -LianLi PC-08 | Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

I would kindly like the mouse because I have yet you ascend to the gaming mouse world above and this mouse would be a centerpiece of my YouTube channel, which would help me deliver more content to the Internet. Thank you gaming gods, I can't wait to learn my fate. ^_^

Hi Linus, i would like to have this keyboard because i'm borrowing my cousin's logitech K120 keyboard to use and can't afford one because i just finished building a PC. My cousin spilled coffee all over the K120 so some keys are sticky. It would be great to be able to have a new keyboard and mean so much. Thank you!

Tough choice, since I have to choose, I want the Keyboard, The reason why I want it is so I have a keyboard better than the one I have now, I'm using an old logitech G11 keyboard and its starting to meet the end of its life, Tis be the time to get anew one.

I really want the Excalibur v2 because I have been stuck with membrane keyboards my whole life and don't have enough money to afford a quality mechanical keyboard -.-

I'd like the mouse because I've worn out my old wired one playing games, and I don't want to game on a wireless mouse.

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse since mine (Logitech m545) is soooo small! It doesn't fit in my big hand, so the Sagitta Spectrum would be a nice upgrade.

http://imgur.com/br1snHH

I want to win the keyboard because the one I have now has the feedback of a kitchen sponge.

Hey,

I would really appreciate the keyboard. I am currently building an app for IOS and I would like to type on a better keyboard. 

Thanks Tesoro and The LTTT (The Linus Tech Tips Team),

The keyboard. Because my own membrane keyboard doesn't have Ctrl key anymore(doesn't work).
Why, if not possible a keyboard, give me one mouse,9_9:P helps a lot won something, some day...:/
Thanks, Nice work!

I would like the mouse as my current one make my hand ache when it is used for intensive activities such as gaming.

Well im trying to fund other components for my pc as i still need to buy a graphics card so if you guys could help me out by shipping that mouse over that would be great , My mouse now is kinda broken and fuzzes out most of the time and onThe keyboard side im fine, i have a fairly new membrane one right now  . These struggles of life right ?XD so yeh if i win i would just like that mouse please :) ,

Would love to have the keyboard, as the CMStorm Devastator keyboard that I'm using currently is a nasty membrane keyboard, and I would love to finally upgrade to mechanical keyboard master race ;_;

i actually want the mouse because my mouse does a lot of weird stuff sometimes and it changes colors randomly so i cant really use it with my RGB keyboard :D

I would like to win the keyboard. I have never owned a cherry switch mainly b/c where i live there are no retailers that have them out for display to feel what the switches are like and i don't want to put out the money on a keyboard that doesn't feel good.

I would like to win a keyboard. Right now I have been gaming with a very rough keyboard that is very old and very cheap because I really don't have the money to buy a new one. I would really like to have that keyboard :D

Excalibur v2 keyboard for sure! Building my girlfriends 1st gaming rig and i think a epic blue keyboard would be awesome!

I would like to win a keyboard for these reasons: 

(1) I am quite sure my current keyboard wasn't created in this millennium; the keys respond but you have to mash them to work properly.

(2) I would very much enjoy smashing my current keyboard to pieces.

(3) I have never won a give-away and this would be a great one to take my give-away virginity.

(4) If I had this keyboard I might do homework more often as typing would be an enjoyable experience not hell.

(5) The give-away winner chooser is attractive/intelligent/funny/please I really want this.

and (6) Mechanical keyboards sound so damn cool.

Lots of love xx

It would be golden if I could get the keyboard. My Microsoft wireless keyboard keys are starting to break on me and I was looking for an replacement. (Although I  have to admit, I wouldn't have looked for something that expensive :D)

I would like the Mouse because i have started in the world of gaming not long ago and spent my whole budget on my pc and monitor. I was left with using a horrible wireless mouse, that my hand can hardly hold. I cry at night, knowing i will not have enough money to buy myself a mouse in the near future, as i am from a poorer familly. Thanks for the giveaway btw. Pic related is mouse I use. 

DSC_0012.JPG

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard, because i want to upgrade my current keyboard to a mechanical one :) Thanks

I would like this keyboard because it has never been more mechanical keyboard and I'm curious how h and billetyűzetet I use an old wireless.

I would like to win the mouse, atm I don't have cash for a good mouse like that so that would be definitely great if i won.

Thanks in advance and good luck to all the others !!

The Keyboard. I have never used a mechanical keyboard in my life. They are costly as hell in India. Don't want my fingers to be Virgin of mechanical keyboard.