Guess 7 Gamers 1 Cpu is getting parted out now

iTonyy

Saw this on my local craigslist. Unless there's some billionaire living in Surrey whos super into tech but couldn't make the build work, I'm pretty sure this is from Linus. First time seeing/realizing he posts stuff like this on Craigslist.

linus.png

linus 2.png

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

Well thats sad.

So if it doesn't sell do we get a giveaway? 

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

34 minutes ago, Ryoutarou97 said:

So if it doesn't sell do we get a giveaway? 

He should just put them on the classifieds.....Im sure people will buy them

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

Nah a date with Slick, i'd buy two if thats what we won (but then i'd also have to fly him to Australia or fly to Canada (doing that mid year)

Or maybe someone else tried to make that PC, but failed and decided to sell those GPUs xD

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

Just now, Simon771 said:

Or maybe someone else tried to make that PC, but failed and decided to sell those GPUs xD

That can be a real answer but highly unlikley.

Too bad I don't live nearby, I would buy one just because its pretty much famous.

Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: i7 4790k || Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO || GPU: GTX 770 || Mobo: Z97 PC Mate || Storage: 240GB Sandisk Extreme Pro || RAM: 4x4GB 1333mHz

On Vessel they uploaded the take apart of the rig a couple days ago, so yeah. And what is he gonna do with 7 R9 Fury Nano's? :P expected him to at least keep 1 or two though, or maybe they have some still.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Dang 100 CAD each or 100 USD? I assume

CAD but damn I'll buy 2. 

Edit: just realized they were 700 each. But yeah to get them to sell faster, take a picture of Linus with them and put LTT on them.

Main Gaming and Streaming PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Vinsinity/saved/TjwVnQ

Ultrabook and College Laptop:

Spoiler

XPS 13 9350:

i5-6200U

8GB RAM

Samsung PM951 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive

Workstation Laptop:

Spoiler

Sager NP8672 (P670SG):

i7-4720HQ

32GB (4 x 8GB) CORSAIR Vengeance Performance

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Boot Drive)

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Video Drive)

Crucial MX100 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (Secondary SDD Storage)

Western Digital (Blue or Black) 1TB 2.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (Storage Drive)

GeForce GTX 980M 4G

The might sell faster if @LinusTech and @Slick autograph them... Just saying...

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

There's no way that not Linus. Look at the location, I mean what are the odds of someone living in BC trying to build the same pc?

It's already been parted out, Linus livestreamed him taking it apart and now the archive of that is on Vessel.

I dont blame them for selling them, If they are the ones selling them. They probably already have 1 or 2 Nanos or furys laying around already.

@LinusTech is disgusting it with the crap pics, waiting to touch the person who buys it as he hides in the server room...

Well that was fast, price dropped to $600 already

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

Can't really blame them. $30k is a lot of money for a small company and they may be trying to reclaim it.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

2 hours ago, DragonTamer1 said:

Can't really blame them. $30k is a lot of money for a small company and they may be trying to reclaim it.

I really doubt LMG actually spent $30k if any money at all for the hardware. They've received a lot of hardware for videos in the past and given their track record/audience size, most companies would want to collaborate on something as epic as this. I originally thought they would of only received the hardware for the video and once everything was done, it (especially the gpus) would be returned to the manufacturers. Although it looks like their relationship is so good that they just let them keep it.