Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Wanting to build a gaming pc, don't really have the money. If I win this theres about $100 i don't need to spend.

Because i don't have an ssd on my pc and have never used a pc that use one so i'd like to know how much the difference is.

I need one because i have a 4 year old laptop that has a WD blue hard drive, and boy is it slow these days.

I think everyone should get an SSD because the more people buy them, the cheaper they get! :P 

Both 500GB HDD and 250GB HDD died. New SSD required to replace my current HDD as OS drive.

Seriously, everyone should upgrade their non-SSD PC or laptop to SSD because SSD is really fast. Everything just loads faster, even the boot time of OS is blazing fast.

Dead.jpg

Need an SSD for a dedicated Star citizen drive!

//Case: Phanteks 400 TGE //Mobo: Asus x470-F Strix //CPU: R5 2600X //CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2 //RAM: G-Skill RGB 3200mhz //HDD: WD Caviar Black 1tb //SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 250Gb //GPU: GTX 1050 Ti //PSU: Seasonic MII EVO m2 520W

I would love a SSD as my main drive just failed :( so at the moment my main desktop is running on a very old and somewhat dodgy 130 GB laptop drive. 

I am in the process of building a PC and wining this SSD  would help me save money.

everyone needs an ssd for at least their os, boot times are murder in your busy schedule to boot up chrome to view dank memes and browse linustechtips forums

My dad works from home on a 7 year old computer still running the HDD it shipped with. (He's gotten used to the waiting 20 seconds for Chrome to open). While his birthday was last October, I'd still love to do something nice for him and install this puppy.

Hello Linus,   

I want an SSD because ...i have a 320 GB old Segate Hard drive so you understand how painful its is... And every system must have a hard drive because it improves the system performance hugely..from boot time to load games and files, apps, etc . etc.... 

I hope i get this ..to fast my boot time,,,

Obviously, everyone should have one to boost the PC performance, even tho it's not the most important thing in the PC it's big difference maker. Anyway, having to pay all the bills and other life expenses with ridiculously low paycheck, I can't afford to buy one myself. Cheers

I was recently mugged and lost my 1TB hard disk along with my Note 3 and many more of my tech, and lost all my data. Now I don't have any drive to save my data into. :( 

I would love a new ssd, i currently have a 120GB ssd but it's nearly full, i would love to swap it with this one!

My Inspiron n5040 laptops 3rd diskdrive failed, and i need to upgrade it to an ssd so that i can actually use it again. besides shouldn't every laptop have an ssd due to most people dropping their laptops, while many of the drops causing disk drive damage.

Nothing to see here, move along

I'm currently using a 2 tb hdd as a boot drive and running games and my pc does not have a ssd. It did be great to have an ssd to allow my pc to boot faster and have some games on it to load faster.

I have a 120GB ssd . I am currently sitting at a 100 MB or less of free space. As a result of this core system aplication crash becuase they do not have enough space to create temp files. The reason I have this size of drive is becuase 3 years ago flash was around one dollar per GB. So my ssd was a $110. and a 240 GB drive would have been around $200. So I got what I got. Now I realize that I need more space. This is why I would appreciate a new ssd, It would really make me happy.

I would love to have an SSD. I want to experience the fast boot times.

I'm getting ready to build my first PC and getting a SSD would be a huge help.

ssd are not something new on the year 2016 however i still haven't got to try out one. ssd are crazy fast compared to the traditional hard drive. the reason of why i really want to win one of these is becase of its speed and also the brand. apacer is well-known company for their memory/storage products lineup. i think everyone or every single computer/pc/devices should have it. i've seen the video demonstrated by Linus on how fast the ssd really are. i mean its not like twice or triple.. its ten times (maybe more) faster. crazy isn't it?

may the 5 lucky winners put it into good use.

last and final say, big thanks to Apacer and LMG for this opportunity. 

thank you!

Well,SSDs makes programs load a lot faster, even your os.

I need one because i want a ssd for my games or for my brothers laptop.

From what I've concluded from you videos and endless discussion on the forum, SSD is a quick upgrade to a old system. My system still manages to play most games now but my boot HDD is a WD 160GB 5400rpm drive. Phew!  A disk drive upgrade would let me put my games on the blazing fast SSD and make me boot in less than 10seconds ( what I've head).

Thank you

Kinda feel like I am a cheapskate here, new to the forum and first post is entering a competition. O.o

Anyway, I would love and SSD as I have just had to replace my mobo CPU and RAM after my mobo died last week... So no money now for luxury toys. :-(

I also think that many people deserve to win and have an SSD as it just makes a huge difference in how much you can enjoy using a computer, even if it is a bit of an older and it will make you fall in love with PCS all over again. I seen that happen to my friend.

Anyway good luck everyone and will now be commenting more around here!

Rory