Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I would love to have a ssd for my computer as all I have is an 80 Gb hard drive that is really old and full. Thanks for the chance Linus. 

I'm wanting the SSD so that I might join the further ranks of the PC Enthusiast community.. plus I want those silky smooth boot times! but hey, it's unlikely I'll win, but I'm just entering anyways~

I have yet to experience the glory of an SSD and would love to get the chance to try one out. TBH any new and modern rig should have at least one SSD just for convenience. The age of hard drives will come to an end sooner or later.

I don'the have a SSD yet, and they're like super fast and awesome, so I really want one!

Also, everyone should have one because of the reasons previously stated!

Thanks!

One reason people should have an ssd from what my friends have told me and the reason I have a 120gb SSD is because it helps with booting up and loading and pulling things up faster. The reason I would also like the SSD is because my storage capacity could gladly be increased with an ssd. This giveaway also pushed me more into making an account. Also my build is based of off you budget build

I needz a ssd for them Fallout 4 loading times! :D

It does let me read all the useful hints I normally miss...

Load times suck and my PC has a HDD from seagate. This PC doesn't feel complete without an SSD. 

I could use an ssd because games loading causes my system to hang and sometimes crashes the game.

Everyone should have an ssd because it makes the computer experience more enjoyable. Not having to wait on the computer to pull from a mechanical hard drive.

I'm building my first gaming rig in about 6 years, a free SSD would greatly help reduce the cost so I can spend more on games.

I would love an SSD for my Laptop, it has a slow HDD, and SSD are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay expensive in Mexico. So I would definetly give it a ver good home, love and care.

I wanna have one, because i never use one and i'm still using a 4yr old 500gb HDD. Maybe this is my chance to have my first ever SSD and put it to my system.

On 8.2.2016 at 8:40 AM, nicklmg said:

so i have a hdd that is slowing my performance down in games so who woudlnt like a ssd because i dont have one.

well i have a 250gb 5400rpm laptop drive so I'd love this and kinda need it

I want an ssd because, I am planning to make my first ever computer sometime around this month. Currently I have a 1Tb mechanical drive and mostly all of my other parts. All of my friends say that having an ssd would help. I am building my rig to get my YouTube channel on a schedule and stop having ridiculous 18 hour render times for my 15 minute videos(@720p, 29.97fps). Good Luck to all of you who have entered :D

Everone should have a SSD, they are great boot drives, much quieter and for the vane out there they look much better in your case with the slimmer form factor and simple casing.
It goes without saying but the speeds don't hurt either. :)

Just a poor college student that would love nothing more than an SSD to speed up those load times in my aging system! Thanks guys!

My SSD is full. And i dont have the money to buy one.  I would use this SSD for all my games because games are awesome. Or maybe put it in the really slow laptop which desperately needs an upgrade. The speed of an SSD is really un comparable to a hard drive SSDs are so much better.

I'd love a new SSD because my current drive is almost full D:

On 2/8/2016 at 1:10 PM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

Well, my laptop has a 500gb 5200rpm hard drive. My plan is to get an ssd and replace my current hard drive with it. Then, I can plug in my hard drive to my router's USB port to create a shared storage for my family. Winning this ssd will surely save me a lot of money, considering the insane amount of rupees that I would have to shell out for  an ssd.

I need this for my PC, I have a 3 year 1Tb WD blue with the first partition used as the OS and the second one for storage. I would love to try out SSD for those faster boot times and for my games and programs. 

Just built my first computer and really would love an SSD to go along with my build

Need an SSD for my laptop... these mechanical drives are too slow. :<

Hey,

I have a 2011 iMac, which is running OS X El Capitan. The problem is, El Capitan doesn't, and won't, support my soundcard, which requires me to use my friend's soundcard. I would like to do a clean install and downgrade to Yosemite or earlier, but also replace the HD.

Now would be the perfect time to win this SSD.

Thank you.

PS: Attached a photo of my home studio

IMG_20160121_205930.jpg

Using Tapatalk

On 8/2/2016 at 4:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

On 8/2/2016 at 4:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

I want an ssd because never had one.

Yeah, i know, is sad...