Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I would love to get a SSD in my laptop, it's really slow with it's old HDD :D

Everyone should have an SSD because things get dropped, PCs live under desks and get kicked. There is no reason that we need to rely on moving parts that can buckle and bend, we've moved past that.

For me, I covet those increasing numbers that we all covet. 

"Why did you even wake up this morning?"

- A very bad man.

I really need an SSD to crush my Hard drive it is so damn slow :D

I just recently built my first pc and was tight on funds. I still owe money to pay back the rest of my system but find myself needing an ssd. I purchased a 120gb ssd for windows but i didn't realize how small it actually was. This ssd would be great if you guys choose me :)

My WD Blue is slowing down my adobe workflow. I need an SSD.

was never been so lucky to own a SSD due to crazy prices (taxes) ! i would love to replace my 5400 rpm drive in my laptop and give it a kick to new technology. it will be awesome to see my machine booting up under 15 seconds mark . 

since i am a student a travel a lot with my laptop so i am prone to data loss due to mechanical HDD faliure. SSD would be ideal to save little time waiting to boot up etc and also i will be assured that my data is safe as long as i dont mess up with SSD :P   

My hard drive is dying and I'd like to be able to salvage enough data to last me the time it'd take me to get the expendable income to buy a replacement hard drive. As for why everyone should have an SSD, everyone deserves to feel like it's 2016 not 1996; ain't nobody got time for magnetised record players in they pc's!

I am harvesting old HDDs that could work for me, as I can't afford an SSD yet for my system (I had to sell my previous system that is described in my profile).. So I am currently running my OS on a 2.5" 5400rpm drive, and yes, it is slow. And I think, or know, that every modern system should have it's OS on an SSD!

My SSD is 60GB lol. It holds Windows. Been planning on buying a new one, so a 240GB would be nice. :D

I used to work at a gaming LAN shop and it was during the days where SSDs are unheard of and Windows XP was the common OS. I loved the part of the day when I have to turn on all 20+ PCs and I raced around the shop pressing buttons then get to the front of the shop with raised arms, waiting to conduct the symphony of Windows booting up. That is probably the only few instances that I appreciate the slowness of HDDs and Windows boot up sounds.

Now with a SSD in my system and Windows 10 booting up in 5 secs, I really appreciate what the SSD can do for saving time in my life. Do hope I make it for the giveaway since I had trouble with forum login due to using Hotmail and not getting validiation or password resets.   

Because I built my little brother a gaming system on a budget and could afford a 120gb SSD so expanding his storage would be really great, he doesn't use much needs more.

:)

For my samples, music projection it should be the best thing. E voilà

I want this SSD as much as Dennis wanted that mattress, I believe my channeling my inner Dennis my dreams can become reality.

Gotta go fast, that's all I gotta say. As fast as Linus broke those 2 or 3 motherboards for the server

uhmmm i don't know if this is a good comment or not but i just want a SSD since i'm still a high school student and has no work and to make my computer run faster and to play computer games better. :)

A new SSD would be perfect for Star Citizen to run off as my current 120GB one is so full.

My girlfriends pc would love this upgrade and I would love it because she would love me for loving her pc. So as you can see, looots of loove over here! :)

My current SSD is full with the operating system, Skype, Chrome, and a few other applications, as it is a  60 gigabyte SSD. A new SSD would save me money, allow me to boot up anything I put on it faster, and drastically improve the performance of my system.

My hard disk in my laptop is very slow i stopped using it for this reason so ssd will be a good upgrade 

I want a SSD because I've never touch one, have no experience with it. I've been using HDD for ages. I want to record games on 720p60FPS. I'm tired of dying hard drive and bad sector thing. SSD is so expansive in my country. People should have SSD in their system because it can boost up their system performance especially in games. No longer annoyed by the loading screen. Boot into windows in any seconds. It has longer life time than normal HDD. 

I bought a 120gb ssd for €140 last year, now i could get a 500gb ssd for €160, crazy how fast things are going.

I have a 500GB SSD for six months now and it was by far the best upgrade I have ever done to my rig. If I win this giveaway, I'll install the SSD on my nephew's PC.