Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Me! Me! I want one! My reasons are.................just 'cause?

I'd actually probably end up giving this to a friend of mine who's in the process of building his computer right now. He's not too sold on getting an SSD (increased cost) but if he actually tried one, there'd be no going back.

Everyone ought to have at least one ssd drive for booting because they allow for such an insanely quick startup.

I think I should have an ssd because I am currently using a hdd as my boot drive that's slow and seems like on it's last leg as it's 5 years old. I think every computer should have a ssd as it has no moving parts and allows data to be safe and have fast access times :) Thanks for the giveaway

I currently do not have a ssd, the hard drive on my system is the only thing that dogs down everything. I have thought about buying one but good one can be a little bit pricey.

I would like the ssd because my gaming rig is not using one and they could speed loading and booting up. People should have ssd so they can download windows or whatever os they want to it and any games they would like. Tis all my good sir. have a node 202

imgres.jpg

I've been needing to get an SSD for a while now. My two HDDs (one 1TB and one 40GB archive drive) are pretty much filled up and I don't have the budget for another. I've also been craving those faster load times on games and boot times on my OS altogether.

I think everyone should have at least one or two SSDs (to run them in a RAID) for the faster load+boot times, better write speeds, and they are great in RAID configs!

Christian 

Use the following style specs in your sig to spread the LTT revolution!

Rig Specs:

Screeninator: Gigabyte GeForce GTX960

Powermathingy: Corsair CX600W

Stickiminator: 2x G.Skill ARES 4GB DDR3-1866

Procrastinator: AMD FX-8350 @4.1GHz 1.3V

Holdametalicizor: DIYPC Gamemax-BK

Noisoundacreator: Cyber Acoustics CA-3072 (loudamagargle) Onn Wireless FM Radio Headset (earamagargle)

Attachamathingy: ASRock 990FX Extreme9

Remembrerthing: Western Digital 1TB Blue, Western Digital 40GB Blue

Flat-Colorful-Thing: Acer K272HL

See-A-Move-O: Logitech Hyperion Fury G402

ButtonBoard: Cooler Master CMSTORM Devastator Blue

Talkamagargle: Blue Snowball Ice

only have a 250gb ssd and would love to have a steam ssd for my games since it only boot ssd. also that ssds are better in every way for the average consumer.

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

I am actually in the midst of buying a gaming laptop, and I am wanting to buy one with a 1TB hard drive, and space to put an SSD in. This would be astonishingly perfect.

I think that everyone should have an ssd, because it makes life so much easier and faster!

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

I am currently building a pc for my games and schoolwork. The only thing I am missing is an SSD for my games. I already have a 500 GB hard drive for my schoolwork

I was planning to build my new gaming PC but due to some financial issues the plan has slowed down and its taking time to buy its parts .If get the ssd then the work gets easier for me as it is quite faster than an hdd

I would like an ssd, because I skimped out on a cheap hdd drive for my new pc, and I would love to have a super fast boot drive with all my important apps on it.

Everybody should have an SSD in their system because SPEEEEEEEEEEED.

Everyone needs an SSD for their boot drive for the pure speed; which they are also perfect for since most OS's utilized that read speed for blazing fast boots!

Spoiler

Tantō

• Case: NZXT Switch 810
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
  • Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77
  • Central Processing Unit: Intel Ivy Bridge i7-3770K
  • Random-Access Memory: Corsair Vengeance 4x8 GB DDR3 1866 MHz
  • Graphics Processing Unit: Aorus GeForce 1080 Ti
  • Power Supply Unit: Corsair Professional Series AX750
  • Cooling: NZXT Kraken X52
  • Storage: AData S599 60GB + AData SU650 500GB + WDC Blue 1TB +AData SU800 1TB
  • Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S
  • Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB + CoolerMaster Master RGB Hard Gaming Mousepad
  • Audio: Logitech 2.5 Speakers + Feenix Aria + Bose In-Ears
  • Monitors: 2x Acer Predator XB271HU
  • Thread Link
Spoiler

Shuko

• Device Model: Samsung S20+
  • Operating System: Android 10
  • Read-Only Memory: One UI  2.1
  • Kernel: Stock

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1264-overclocking-guides/'>My Intel Ivy Bridge Overclocking Guide

I'd like an ssd in my pc because having a hard drive just takes too long loading even simple applications like chrome if you have too many things already installed on it. Thanks a lot for this giveaway.

I work with large Cinema 4D files, and my current SSD is only big enough for the OS and the main programs I use like Photoshop and Cinema 4D itself. Having another SSD would definitely help with my work flow and my storage problems. I think having an SSD in a system is essential, as boot times are greatly increased and overall performance is much better with a SSD.

I want an SSD so I can throw my OS on it, I'm currently booting from a standard HDD.  Which brings me to why everyone should have one.  SSD's bring a tremendous speed boost over standard HDD's that everyone would benefit from!

Firstly, I'd like this SSD to replace my external hard drive that I keep all my games on. Getting this would REALLY help, considering I have no significant source of income. As for why EVERYONE should have an SSD in their system, it greatly increases the longevity, as well as speed of a person's system. The less mechanical parts, the better.

I have an ssd already... but it's almost full! Everyone needs to know of the superiority of an ssd.

My rig: i5-4670K(3.4GHz),Noctua NH-U12S, Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z87, BenQ RL2455,

8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, CS750M Corsair PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D

I've never had an SSD, would love to have one of these because beast

Everyone needs an ssd so there computers can go fast like linus' lambo

CPU- Intel i7-4710HQ RAM- 16Gb DDR3 GPU- Nvidia GTX 860m OS- Windows 10

On 2/8/2016 at 11:40 PM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

Love the sad, nothing like having windows boot in less than 10 seconds

I would love this SSD because I'm still running very old HDD's in my system, and it takes absolutely forever to boot. I don't have enough money to buy an SSD due to me being a high school student, and this would really help me out. Thanks! :D

CPU: i7 3770 | Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 12gb 1600mhz | GPU: Nvidia Reference GTX 970 @ 1480mhz | Storage: 2-2TB WD Black | Cooling: Corsair H60 | PSU: Corsair CX750m | Case: Corsair Spec-02 | system theme: Christmas Themed!