Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Id love to win the kova in black(if posible). id like to win the kova as my mouse in on its way out and would be fantactic to win somthing this cool. ;) I love your video's can't fault any of them as you just do a great job and give everybody a fun enjoyable source of awesomeness and educational content. Keep up the good work Linus and all the rest of you in the office.

That kiro looks like a really solid mouse. would be great replacement to my Microsoft stock mouse

I want the Kova, because it looks like a nice mouse, and I love trying new mice out. Always looking for something better than what I have.

I would like either mouse (though I like the style of the Kova). My reason for wanting a mouse is: I just finished my first gaming build and would like a decent mouse to go with it. These mice seem to be a perfect fit for any gaming machine and would certainly be better than my 1000 DPI Walmart mouse. 

Yay, giveaways!

For me, I'd go with the Kova White. Reason being, I bought the Razer Mamba TE in a recent trip to the US. I grabbed it and though I'd like the touch, as I found it great in the store...... but when I decided to game, I quickly started feeling pain. The mouse was not ergonomic (to me) at all! Now I deeply regret choosing it over the Logitech G502 that was also for sale at the same price, just because of the RGB. Plz Roccat, save me!

Oh, and why the white version? Simple: I've got an NZXT S340 white. A white mouse would be a PERFECT match to my setup.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Kova White

I haven't used special mice like this, i'm really interested to find out whats the difference. My birthday is Jan 28, JUst saying :)

I would want it as im still using an optical mouse and would want to review it for my youtube channel

Hello

These mice are awesome, getting a Kiro would be epic!

Honestly any mouse would be nice, but the Kiro looks very smooth and sleek. As a member of the PC master race I play games, although I've never had a gaming mouse, it'd be great to finally get one. :):D 

Honestly any mouse would be nice, but the Kiro looks very smooth and sleek. As a member of the PC master race I play games, although I've never had a gaming mouse, it'd be great to finally get one. :):D 

welcome to the LTT forum.

Remember to check the CoC

would love to get the kova, seems like a great mouse, and i love a mouse that has a decent indent for the thumb to grip

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

Kova White! The white style looks so good on the mice.

I'd love a kova. My current mouse's sensor is dying and keeps skipping around. Its driving me crazy.

I would really like to have the Kiro mouse to give to my little brother who is getting into PC gaming

I want the kova because i want to win a giveaway once in life...

Let me win /o/

The Roccat Kova looks like it would fit nicely in my setup. 

Thanks for the give away! 

Kova

Why? I'll tell you why; because... I'm tired of using the god damn trackpad

Kova because nice design and good performance

The Kova White would go well with my Thermaltake Armor Revo Snow Edition case and will look incredible when placed on my Roccat Alumic mousepad.

I've been using Roccat products for years. From the Kave to the Kone[+] to the Kone XTD Optical to the Taito and Alumic mousepads. I absolutely love everything about them especially their Easy-Shift[+] technology.

TDC MK VII: 7900X3D//\\ROG STRIX LC 240 RGB//\\Crosshair X670E Hero//\\Palit RTX 4090 Gamerock//\\SK Hynix Platinum P41 2 TB//\\WD Black SN850X 2 TB//\\WD Black SN850X 2 TB w/Heatsink//\\Samsung 990 Pro 2TB//\\ Samsung 870 Evo 2TB//\\Samsung 870 Evo 1TB

Ihuarraquax: 5950X//\\NH-D15 chromax.black//\\Crosshair VIII Dark Hero//\\RTX 3080 Ti Gaming Pro//\\1TB Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0//\\1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus//\\10TB WD Purple//\\6TB WD Black//\\Xonar DX//\\TT Armor Revo Snow Edition//\\ASUS MG279Q//\\K100 RGB OPX//\\Naga Pro with Dock//\\Artisan Hayate Otsu//\\Glorious Large Mousepad//\\JDS Labs O2 Amp//\\Moukey 4 Channel Stereo Mixer//\\HD6XX headphone//\\Massdrop Minimic

Arc Reactor: 3900X with the Stock Cooler//\\ ROG Strix X570-E Gaming//\\RTX 3080 TUF OC//\\32GB Patriot Viper RGB @3466 MHz//\\256 GB Samsung 850 Pro//\\Asus GT301//\\
Logitech G710//\\Logitech G9X//\\Roccat Raivo//\\Bitfenix ARGB GPU Holder

Tertiary System: 6700K//\\Cooler Master V6GT//\\Gigabyte Z170X- Gaming 7//\\16GB HyperX DDR4 @2666Mhz//\\SanDisk SSD Plus 480GB//\\WD Green 1TB//\\3TB WD Green//\\4TB WD Black//\\6TB WD Purple//\\Cooler Master Storm Sniper//\\Sennheiser HD 598//\\Logitech G502 HERO//\\Roccat Taito Mousepad//\\LG 49" 4K TV 49UM7340PVA

PURE PERFORMANCE GAMING MOUSE

Sleek Design built for pure power and speed

ROCCAT Kova RGB Performance Gaming Mouse Black