Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

First of all Im a big fan and thanks for providing great content always. I think this will be perfect for racing games since thats what i usually play most of the time with my playseat challenge and dfgt wheel so its a perfect portable combo. I can move anywhhere in the house with a TV or even my 21 inch monitor.

Hello,

I would like the Zotac due to the extremely small form factor and decent performance. It would be a great LAN party rig, with almost no hassle. 

I'd love to win the Zotac as my current machine is starting to run out of puff. I only play (PC) games on the couch, so to attach a zotac to the back of a monitor instead of having to drag a full case into the lounge would be a great improvement, and it is more powerful which is never a bad thing right?

This would make a great Home Theater PC. I love small PCs and would be awesome to have that much power in the palm of my hand.

I would want this becaue serously this would be the best comupter I would have. I am a graphic designer, and a video game designer on the side. My current setup (1gb Ram, 500 HD) doesn't support anything. I know it's cliche and I know it's said a lot but this would change my life. Good luck to all though.

I love mini PCs in addition to gaming PCs. This would be a big upgrade over the mini pc I have currently.

I hope I can play csgo on it and lan party with this?! lol,

I would give this machine to my 11 year old daughter as her first computer! She is crazy for Minecraft and everything YouTube! Looks like a perfect match for her for years to come. :)

tndrfoot

Its small and compact my parents only use cheap laptops hoping to give this to them for alot better speed

The reason I would like A ZBOX instead of A regular pc is I have a very small offiice space to work with. With the over to have now is big and clunky for the area that I work in so with the ZBOX I would be greatfull for a smaller and as powerful pc.

I think my favorite part of this pc is the amount of power you get for such a small device. I've been looking for a small gaming pc to use like a console!

I have been planing a new build but budget is a difficult thing. Would love getting a gaming, and one that looks good enough to be in a living room too boot!

Had to replace my gaming rig with a macbook because of university projects.

So would love to have this for some moderate gaming.

Fingers crossed!!!

I would make it to a media center in my living room.

I have been looking for a small but powerful machine that I can mount to the back of a monitor on an already cramped desk for my kids to use for school and gaming. The Zbox is exactly what I am looking for.

well, i've never had a small PC like this aandd its giveaway lol.

I want the Zotac ZBox to set up a computer in my living room for entertainment. I think it would be a very nice piece or not... maybe.... only one way to find out.. Give it to me :)

It would be a sweet gift for my sister who has a really bad I3 processor in her PC right now. It would be a nice Christmas surprise =]

Godo luck to all participants! 

Have needed a long time already a gaming performance small PC for my living room.

Not enough space or acceptance from the better half to have a real gaming PC in the living room attached to the flat tv.