Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

my name is mason, i would use the zotac for a gaming rig since i dont have one yet

Well, I can place this next to my TV, and if my friends ask if its an X-box, I can yell "PC MASTER RACE!"

I want it! I just sold my pc because I need to pay some bills, so having a new pc would be nice (:

As an alternative to a laptop while travelling, most places I would go would have a television, and with HDMI on the back i only need to bring a small keyboard and mouse setup and I have an option for a portable high powered rig to take with me!

This would be a nice addition to have at college in my dorm since I can not have either of my gaming rigs from home here... :(

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)

Wow thats a lot of gaming power in a small package.  This would be great for traveling. 

I would love to have this as an upgrade to my current core 2 duo build. It's served me well over the years. This would also make a very nice portable rig. Simply put it in a bag and hook it up to the hotel tv ;)

Never have used anything like that, would love to see with my own eyes and how it performs!
It would be the best addition to my living room, gaming wouldn't be the most done thing with it, cause Grandma wants to learn basic stuff - like for real.

I just think it's a really great machine built in a tiny piece, hoping for best! Good Luck to everyone ;):)

This would make an excellent media PC in my living room. Small, quiet and powerful. :D

I think this would be awesome for me since I'm at college and my desktop is too big for me to really bring to my dorm. Something small like this would be perfect for me to still game on while in my dorm.

I would use it as a blend between a laptop and desktop because I can't afford to have both.

Sweet! this could be a cool htpc for my family.

or maybe even replace my old Q8200 pc.

cool giveaway.. even if i dont win  :)

I would like to use it as a media pc for the television in the family room.

This is a much better size for a media pc behind The tv. And it is also a Great size If u have a small desk

ZBox is pretty awesome, fast, small, efficient, and cool. How can you beat that? Would be an awesome portable PC option! < - - Pick me!

Sometimes I feel like playing in my couch on the living room, this would be excellent for a htpc