Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I want this tiny pc so i will be able to play games from my couch :o

I need it as a nice little not so powerhungry as my desktop workstation to test different things and also as an streaming & surfing device

I would like to have this small PC because I am actually big fan of "console like" gaming experience and I am very tired of this horrible underpowered game console generation. I would stick this baby behind my TV and play games on it all day and all night.

BTW: Big fan of LTT channel. Keep doing what you're doing. You're just awesome guys!

I would love to have a powerful computer that iI can take with me and play with my friends at their homes. My PC is powerful enough but it's really large (Midi-Tower) so i can't take it with me.

I would use it as a living room setup to stream video and play games from my couch

I would like to game on my big screen and not have a huge box beside the screen! Thank you.

I want the Zitac ZBOX because I have a very cluttered room and can't fit a tower in it so I am looking for a very compact pc that can sit right on my desk.

I would be great if i could win this giveaway i have been a sub for like 2 years maybe more . Good Luck to eveyone ! I really like your company and i hope i get a job in the future to such a great company.

I broke my brothers off-brand media PC trying to fix it. So I am looking for a replacement. :(

This thing looks feaking awesome!, would love to have it resting beside my tv, i like it because its so feaking tiny and would be a much better addition to my living room than my outdated xbox 360!

(sob story activate) This PC seems like a beast for its size, i've always wanted to get my hands on a fairly small portable device but have never had the money. When a giveaway is offered i am just happy to be offered it, never mind wining it, thanks for offering it  :)

still looking for an awesome small pc in my new house (which i'm renovating atm). this would do the trick! 

I would love to have this because I could have an upgraded pc, off of the floor where the kids get to it. Full tower doesnt fit on this janky old desk very well..at all. Would be an upgrade to what I have, and finally give my fiance my current pc to watch her netflix without interfering with my games! :)

Being in the army reserve it suck when i have to leave home and not have my rig to play my stream games on. With this i could just pack it with a keybroad and mouse and take it with me.

I want it because it's tiny and i don't have room for a big desktop computer.

I really need to win me one of these.  My main rig's motherboard. cpu, and cpu cooler broke and in desperate need of another one.  I am currently using an old laptop that crashes when watching youtube.  D:

Hey guys, that's an awesome little desktop and would be perfect for a more chilled couch set up. Thanks for the giveaway

I live in a tiny university dorm so having a huge computer that takes up loads of space and makes the whole room boiling hot is just not an option for me, no matter how much I want to play games :(  Zotac offers the perfect answer to this so I'd be over the moon if I won :D

I've always wanted something portable yet powerful like this for gaming with my friends :)

Gl to everyone :)

This will be awesome replacement for my current theatre PC as it takes up too much room (making the TV table stick out) and fans are a bit loud for my liking. I already have the spare components to finish this kit as well :D 

Desktop: CPU: i7-3770K @ 4.7Ghz // Mobo: MSI Z77A-GD65 // RAM: 16GB Kingston @ 1800Mhz // GPU: GTX 680 // Case: Cooler Master Elite 310 // Storage: 1TB Seagate @ 7200RPM

Laptop: CPU: i7-4710MQ @ 2.5Ghz // RAM: 20GB @ 1600Mhz // GPU: GTX 770M // Storage: Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD + Seagate 1TB SSHD

P.S. Need a better keyboard and mouse for sure :(

Well i really like that is very compact and i could carry wherever i go and enjoy playing games with the beast of pc in a small box

I'm looking for a small form factor to put in my woodworking shed, that can power a 4k screen, enough performance to render 3d models (sketchup ect) and power my CNC machine! One of these units would work perfectly!