Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I need space in my house, so the ZBOX would be nice xD

I would love to get something new for the first time. I have always had hand me downs computers that all have sucked. It would really be amazing to get something like this 

I'm interested in a kit like this because as someone with a fairly small desk, a small footprint is very valuable.

I'd love one, my desk is too small for anything else pretty much, currently using a laptop.

This would make a great gift for my dad, who is not as tech-savvy as he used to be.

Hello, my name is Max and I want to have a computer like this is because you can transport it easily and it would be my first computer since 6 years :)

Thank you!

This would be amazing as I have just purchased a TV and would love to have something to play Fallout and Battlefront on. Twitter @jonalaniz

Love the channel on YouTube, This would be an awesome edition to a home theater.

If I won this, I'd most likely give this to my friend. He has an Xbox and a crappy laptop, and he's been wanting to get into PC gaming more and get away from console. But, as I said, his laptop is really bad. Recently, we both got Fallout 4. I can run it at ~50 FPS on ultra, yet he can barely run it on low. So, he'd be the one getting this, if I won it. 

I want it because I am always trying to take my full tower PC with me when I go somewhere for more than a few days. I miss it too much and this would alleviate the pain of having to part with my one true love for so long. The Zotac ZBox could take care of me when my other PC is "busy" doing "other stuff" and she doesnt want to "play" with me.  ZBox would always be there for me and I would never take her to a shady motel.

I'd like it because it would be a good steam machine for my gamers club at our school for ppl to use.It would be nice for storage, considering our school has close to none. Either way, it would be a nice thing to tinker with and look at, and would be a neat thing to have.

It would be an awesome Console/Kodi/Surf PC for the Living Room.

Also it could be perfect for some Emulator Gaming with Friends

Hello, my name is Haris. Thank you linus for making so many interesting videos(huge fan of scrapyard wars!).

I d liek to win this Zotac and put it to my desk, near the pc monitor. My desk is a bit 'tight' and this can save me so much space!

I love this Zotac box for many reasons. Like many of those who post above, I happen to not to have too much space in my living room where most of my recreational activities take place. I thought of using a steam machine or Nvidia shield but they are quite incomparable to what Zotac has to offer. This is a great machine running quite awesome specs that can not only enable me to stream or so, stuff I usually do in the living room, but also helpful for me to play some good games locally there. I use Zotac's graphics card and they seem to me a fairly good group of people who understand the needs of customers, a point confirmed by Linus' reviews on this product. Maybe this is too much stuff for a post but I really like this product :)

I am very interested because of so much power in the tiny case like this... Sometimes I went to a LAN party, I am too poor to get some powerful notebook. I would like Razer Blade 14, because I like smaller notebooks, but it is little bit too much expensive for me. Now I have better CPU, but worse GPU in my desktop machine.

I would enjoy this PC for my dad to get into PC gaming

It is a perfect college system.Enough juice for gaming and plenty for other stuff.

I really want this zotac zbox Magnus en970 because my gigabyte brix gaming bxi5g-760 (is reviewed by Linus before) just broke and I really want a new little pc/console on my tv