Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I need to use it as htpc, gaming box, streaming client and server, backup server, Linux and esx (virtualization) box etc for entertainment, fun, gaming, and learning and teaching.

It is perfect for using in above mentioned scenarios and even others.

i have always wanted to game on my tv without a big computer next to my tv and my internet isn't too good so streaming isn't an option either.

Hey Linus and Zotac

My name is mads

big fan of linus tech tips, and when i was sening the  zbox magnus, i was great to see a well made mini computer 

i would love to win this because i am a student and cant afford more than the laptop i have, and even if i had a desktop i would have to suffer from lugging it about from place to place. i would would appreciate the benefits of a desktop in such a small form factor so even if i don't win i might buy one. 

-Roderick McLennan

I would love one of those. It would be a good portable PC to use at a friends house.

i want something small that i can easily carry around and the zotac fits the bill

Hi I would love to win this Zontac ZBOX as I do productions and shows and it would be super awesome to travel with rather than a big tower pc

That zbox looks like big (or rather, small) competitor for the steam machines.

This pc would be perfect for my httpc that I'm planning to build.

I really like the Zotac machines because of their size to performance ratio.

I could really use the pc, because now I have to work with an 7 year old laptop...

post-284846-0-90300200-1447706476.jpg

I'm on a q6600 hd 5450 'rig' need an upgrade........  :D please do it for my sake.

Hey Zotac,

I would love this piece of kit from you, to replace my old makeshift server. I had an old rack mount server to host dedicated game servers on, but unfortunately had to get rid of it due to excessive power consumption. This mini pc would be a fantastic replacement as it is far more eco-efficient but still has enough grunt to do what I had my old server doing.

Jacob

Would be really cool to win, especially since its so small

Well.. all of my computers are somekind of outdated.. my main rig is from year 2008 (at leas it´s core i7-920).. to be honest, i would make this zotac my ipfire of pfsense firewall.. my current firewall is LEX VIA C3 and i only get about 40% - 50% of my 100/10 connection trough.. about 40MB/s in :( 

I would give this to my sister so she could rek n00bs on club penguin.

Such an epic PC. This would save so much space on my desktop, and would even give me some portability. My laptop is getting pretty run down and although it may sound weird, this would be a great help!

I would probably use it as a stream box.  I like the new steam controller and would purchase that and play it in the living room.

I would like to win this because my best friend is leaving for college and I would like to give her something other than myself. Plus it's small and a giant space saver for her in her dorm.

This would be perfect for my living room television box. I'd hook up so I can play Stepmania and Phase Shift. Dancing and drumming all day long. Sorry neighbors :(

This would be an awesome Chritmas present(maybe early) for my best friend, who actually wants to get into PC gaming, rather than console gaming. I'm sure he'd be really happy if I got him a little PC to play stuff on. And actually, this seems like a really nice computer. Zotac did an awesome job with the design, and seems easy to use, even for non tech-savy people. I'd fix this computer up to be the best it can be, to get the most out of it. Thanks for concidering! My friend would be really happy if I could get this for him.

Interested in the ZBOX because it would be nice little computer to add to my tv so i can play some pc games and also use it with plex home theater app.