Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It's amazing how they fit the decent hardware into such a small box without thermal throttling. This would be amazing to win to see how good it works with some hefty games.

What makes me interested in the ZBOX compared with a desktop is the size and portability differences. My desktop even though its in a bitfenix prodigy m its still big and clunky to carry around. It would be nice to have something to take to a mate house in a backpack, then quickly plug in a few cables and get ready to rock to something like cs-go.

I'm interested in the advancement of technology such as this monster computer in a tiny box. 

When compared to my current system which consists of 2 MSI 6850 Cyclone cards, this is a well needed upgrade since it's gotten to the point where it has a hard time with games like Dota and League. Not to mention the desk space I could save with this, it would be fantastic! 

Don't have much space on my tiny desk, currently only a severely underpowered laptop and a second screen can fit on it, additionally I move around a lot and don't have the capacity to carry a full desktop around.

My girlfriend wants to join the PCMASTERRACE but I'm a poor college student who can't buy her a nice PC to use :(

It's a great pc for lans and I don't even need that much power anyway, most of the time I play CS 1.6(yes, my pc is too shitty for csgo) or Hearthstone.

A mini pc will leave more room on the table for me to use.

Will be using this as a home theatre pc kinda and defeat all the consoles #PCMasterRace

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I'd love to win this as it would end my run of bad luck and mean I can enjoy games again.

My fave colour is orange, so thats a big bonus for me as well as the pickled vegetable smell.

my apartment is too small for a casual desktop , and my laptop's dead :(

It's my birthday on the 23rd of November. Please I pray to nickky v every night. Also I'm forced to play shity consle games.

Zotac ZBOX is an amazing portable PC which can be used anywhere from the desk to the living room for gaming and media consumption. What I understand from the review is that the ZBOX can be used by users are mainly dependent on their laptops and want a good but small PC which can do gaming to an extent. Since this is a very small and portable PC, it can easily be placed on a desk and not take much space as a full mid-tower PC.

I wish I could get this computer.

Thanks LMG and Zotac for hosting this giveaway!

I want to win this, because I really need a small, but powerful working machine (Which can also do some gaming) as i work a lot from home.

And to looks super sick!

I'd love a secondary machine with a decent gpu that takes up basically no space & doesn't generate a bunch of heat. Would make a perfect minecraft & file server =]

I'd love to have this. Its slightly more powerful then my current setup and is the perfect size to bring along and lan with my friends. That thing looks awesome!

Hey, needing some small server related stuff myself an for some home theater. This would be awesome.