Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I personally like the idea of a super small computer that packs a bit of a punch. I like where this idea is headed and can't wait to see what they have in store in the future.

ZBOX would be awesome so i could set up a fully functional media center plus i can do stuff on my tv at home and thanks guys for the competition  

I guess the main reason why I'd want this is for portable party gaming. If I'm going over to a friends house and its movie night or game night all i'd need is to connect the zotac to a screen and set up something like castle crashers or my favorite film/tv show maybe even show them a video made by Linustechtips at www.youtube.com/user/LinusTechTips haha I just had to throw that in there. 

Zotac is epic! and one of my favorite brands, because of their awesome amped edition hardware.

I am new to pc gaming and sometimes I would love to game on my TV and my pc next to my TV is not for gaming. It will also be the best birthday gift as well.

I love the idea of low profile everything. From ram to coolers. A low profile pc would be awesome to have.

I'm wanting to get a desktop for a while now but because thay use a lot of power I'm not allowed to get one

I love playing my pc games but my laptop seems doesn't seem to like the newer games even my one of my favourite games space engineers doesn't run smoothly anymore after the last few updates of the game

Thats why u think this ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 would do great it isn't a power hungry beast of a pc so my parent will be happy

And its somthing that will fit on my rather small desk

I know it's a barebone but I luckily do have the money to get the necessary components to get it up and running so it won't be gathering dust on a shelf for a year before it will ever get used

My mum could use a PC, and this form factor is perfect! I can fit it in almost anywhere in the house without cringing that it's too slow.

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K (Stock Speed)  Motherboard: Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark-S  Memory: 4x8GB Klevv GENUINE DDR3 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GTX 550Ti PSU: Corsair RM850

Hey Linus Media Group i want this tiny Beast because iam your biggest Fan out of Germany :) and i want it because iam a fucking pc gamer and retro console :)

A tiny form factor case like this will allow me to remove my console and evolve into PC master race. Also I think it would look good under my tv.

I would love to win this as I would install it into my truck with a hotspot to connect to it and have it running whatever games I want on it. That would be better then putting a Xbox or PS into it. A lot smaller and more variety :) Also, a lot better to take this with me since it would be installed into my truck, I would be able to take this to my friends and families house to play games instead of my 80 lbs computer, it's big, liquid cooled, and HEAVY!

well, i think for a media computer the zotac a lot more useful than a desktop because it's much more smaller and maybe with a little bit of 3d printing you could even mount it behind a tv....

I like the fact that the Zotac is small, but can deliver,also it would make it easier carrying that to a friend's house or to a vacation spot, but I would give it to my parents mainly because they still have a Dell pc from 2001, and they need the upgrade literally lol

Zotac's take on mini-PCs are probably best for students who are studying abroad who still wants to play game casually. Intel's mini-pc, NUC is simply quite underpowered for many games, while zotac's mini-pc which integrates dedicated graphics card in the similar style pc setup. I really like the fact that it has 960 powering the 3D processing, and really wish I can replace current noisey laptop.

I like how compact and good looking it is; it doesn't look "gamey" which is nice and it's also at a size which you can't really build yourself unless you start to mod the graphics cards and motherboards (and even then probably not that small). It's also powerful enough to be able to game on for a couple of years if you don't mind changing the settings, then once it gets too old you can add more storage and turn it into a storage server.

Just wish they had some sort of graphics upgrade program where you can pay to have the graphics upgraded in the future, also ability to change LED colour.

Really like to have a small form factor gaming machine , also because my y510p thermal Throttle's during gaming !!