Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'd set it up and send it to my girlfriend so she can actually play Fallout 4 :)

As much as I'd like this myself, it'd be for the family on the living-room TV, I've got an alright rig already, so something like this would be perfect for a console replacement.

Plus, I have a spare Zotac SSD, so it'd be pretty fitting if it was used for the ZBOX!

if will get zotas i can throw away my ps3 and join the pc master race

I would like a small pc beside my Mid-Tower pc. I think it's even better than my Mid-Tower pc.

Would love to get one of these to use as my HTPC hooked to my TV. It would fit in my entertainment center better than my current laptop that I am using

I want to try out and win the zbox because its freaking cool and I want to experience the greatness of its components with its size.

The gaming performance may not be the best, (although for sure satisfactory) This'll be a great little box to set up for all "Netflix and Chill" sessions. Pretty amazing little piece of tech right there!

i want it because i was planing to buy a pc for a very long time but i am on a budget, also it is small and i dont have a lot of space.

thank you!

I am trying to get rid off my old tower box and change it to something smaller and ZOTAC is even smaller of what i was thinking of as "small" but reasonable computer.

I'd probably use this as a great little replacement for my current PC as i wont be able to use that for a while soon whilst i move to another city; would probably just give it to my little brother after that haha :)

Well, first post even though I've been following your channel for 2 years. I'm entering because why not!?

But on a serious note, I'm still using a Q6600, and I'm perfectly fine with it, but If I win this I want to gift it to a friend who's still playing games on an integrated i3 mobile CPU. So yeah! Good luck to all!

R5 1600 + Noctua NH-C12P SE14
IceQ 7950 Turbo
16gb DDR4 Corsair

Hey - regular viewer here. I just never got to creating a forum account but now i finally had to do it.

I will be using the ZOTAC as an easily transportable desktop PC since i travel quite often and a laptop just doesn't cut it.

I would really love to have this as this is portable and can take anywhere with me.Hope i win :)

I've been looking for something to set up at my local arts centre as a media player/DMX controller/audio recorder, and this could be perfect.

Throw in an m.2 SSD and a 1TB mechanical, 4 or 8GB RAM, then throw VLC, iTunes, Spotify, DMXcontrol, Freestyler, Ableton Live Lite, Audacity, probably even Steam on there (basic gaming on a 255" screen anyone?) and everybody is happy.

i'd like to win that cause that would make an awesome media pc that i'd connect to my future entertainment room projector, i'm moving to a new house next month and i'm setting up a small home theater (still looking for a cheap decent projector) and it would make it complete, plus it would be in time for my birthday! hahaha ^_- November 24 lol 

just because of the portablity and the fact that this can be kept near my tv.

it'll also look pretty cool there.

I would really like getting the zotac magnus since I don't really have a pc, just a beat up old MacBook and really don't have the cash to get a build... I also like how small it is and so is very convenient to setup on my tiny table and if I want I could plug it to the TV in the living room and do so nice laid back gaming

... Hope I win!

I want it because I have 16gb of ram in my PC, and I would donate it to make a minecraft station for the family.