Feenix Collection Giveaway

I'm a little off but I actually most like the mouse pad as too often is it just overlooked in a build leaving you with only the surface of your desk.

The mouse pad is the best. It's super sleek looking and looks to be the perfect material I was looking for. The keyboard is a close second.

I loved the Feenix Autore Keyboard!!  "Write Freely Think Freely" :wub:

The keyboard looks fantastic,I am glad that atleast someone ditched the same black look.the matalic coating looks perfect and durable,I personally like the undersated and simple design,it can easily fit in an gaming as well as office environment.

The CherryMX Brown switches are exactly what I wanted and are perfect gaming as well as typing.

full 104 key layout and boy I love the logo. :wub:

and finally I heard Feenix provides a saperate company assitent to you for the product and any query about the product is handeled by him...prity cool I say

The Autore keyboard is hateful, I only say this as I wish I'd designed it! The aesthetic is just wonderful, the granite black color scheme combined with the dominating construction, looks like the "heavy support" keyboard we should be shopping for!  :)

My favourite out of all the prizes would definitely be the headset as it seems to be of a high quality unlike all of the "gaming headsets" that combine a crappy mic and crappy speakers and then charge $200 for it :)

OMG LOVE the headset looks so nice lover wooden and Japanese stuff would like to have this in my setup ;) Linus big fan mate.

I like the Aria the most because I really like the alloy/wood styling, makes them look timeless & high quality.  Also the wood is Japanese like my wife so it must be good :D

Sign me up, free stuff is the best when you're broke!

i cant delete this post :( i accidentally double posted

i , dont "need" that fenix stuff, but il take it :)

I absolutely love the understated nature of the Autore keyboard and the Cherry MX Brown switches help that feeling.

It must be the headset with that wood. The products look very professional and I would like to see this japanese pine wood in the other products as well.

all of it looks amazing an i would be so happy if i won

The material choices for the Aria Headset looks premium and is super ascetically pleasing, like really... dem wooden sound chambers. Can't say much else about the rest xD

The headphones look amazing. Also just built a new gaming rig  but ran out of money before i could get a new keyboard and mouse so they would be nice also ;)

Ahh beautiful muted colours on the keyboard. Also brown switches, I like me some of those.

Distaaaance!

-snip-

I want to say the Nascita mouse is my favorite due to the fact it's quite precise and has comfortable ergonomics.  Though those don't matter to me as much, what intrigued me the most, were those cans!  The Japanese Pine wood closed back design is quite beautiful looking and from what I've read the drivers are very high performance.  I also really like the idea of memory foam with the protein leather and the overall aesthetic is pleasing and baller looking from my point of view.  I could ramble on about why I like the other products so much but you said say which one is your favorite so, you won't be getting an essay from me.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

I love the Aria headset best! It has a very good sound quality according to their website, memory foam and protein leather ear cushions provides comfort, and last but not least is the wood looks really good and the engraved Feenix logo looks amazing!