Feenix Collection Giveaway

YES. I wanted a wirless keyboard. Thanks Linus production. I love all your videos.

I just want the keycaps on the keyboard...

But the keyboard is fine :D

I really like the Nascita Mouse most, it seems to be a good mouse for some serious battle action (and it looks like it could handle some bigger hands) of course in combination with the Dimora mouse pad :)

regards matthias

I like the look of the Aria Headset. It's got that retro helicopter pilot vibe going on and I'm very intrigued to hear how wooden closed housings on the cups affect the sound reproduction of the headset. I'm sure it's a good thing!

Spoiler

i7-4790K | G1 Gaming R9 390 | 2x8gb HyperX Fury @ 1866mhz | Gigabyte Z97-D3H | Dark Rock 3 | EVGA Supernova 850 G2 | 480gb Sandisk Extreme SSD | 4tb Toshiba x300 HDD | Corsair 230t Orange

world wide giveaway? what is this, a universe in which i have a chance to win something?

nah, but really, i could use a mechanical keyboard, my laptop one is just awful

So instead of me getting old and plastic keyboard, mouse and headset for x-max from my parrent i can get these lovely and good looking gaming gear for my desk !

Really nice design and cant wait to test their preformance :)

This Headset looks really nice and I could need a new keyboard so it would be nice to win. =)

Those headphones look amazing and music is practically the best thing on Earth (especially with fabulous quality headphones)... I need them.

I really love the look of the mouse, it's quite simple, looks great to hold in your hand for extended periods of time and also doesn't scream GAMER, no matter how you look at it.

The mouse looked super comfy, but interestingly enough what peaked my interest the most was the mouse pad,  I have been on the lookout for one for a while and the Feenix one looked very slick 

I am a turtle

Rawrz~

All Feenix peripherals looks Sleek although its the first time i heard of Feenix

great design and premium look & feel .

All of the products look amazing, very classy and professional looking,  but I really like the keyboard and am a big fan of MX Browns. (had the privilege to test most Cherry MX switches but never owned a mechanical keyboard). Also I could really use a new keyboard since I spilled some water on my G15 V1 and it started behaving odd.

Would love have some new peripherals. :D  Specifecly the mouse and headphones as my current ones are cheapies.

Hope i win 

i really liked the headset because the design was really strange for me but beautiful  :D  :D

everything looks great! 

but the Japanese pine wood finish on the headphones makes them my favorite. 

My favorite hands down is the Aria headset cause of the hand finished woodwork and it just looks amazing.

I like the aria. The build quality looks fantastic and the finish is sharp. They look pretty darn comfortable as well!

I would love to have a new headset because I ruined mine from solo queue rage on lol and I'm playing csgo now, the mousepad is the second major because my dpi is so low that my mini mousepad isn't big enough. And the keyboard... It's pretty delicious

Hey guys!

The Feenix Collection Giveaway looks amazing.  I would choose the mouse, looks awesome.

Thx.

PS: Linus, what happened with your voice ? Getting cold over there ? Or you yell to much on your employees ? :P

I believe they have the best  mechanical keyboard I have ever tried. I used it for 3 days coding and gaming and it blow my mind how fast you can type and how responsive. Tho I don't own they keyboard but I would really love to win this one specially my birthday is coming on the 15th of this month. sweet  :wub: