Feenix Collection Giveaway

I personally prefer the Aria. The premium yet laid back style really looks pleasing. In addition it would be a huge step up compared to the tapet togheter headseat I'm currently using.

Yeah if you could go ahead and let me win that would be great.....

Best thing is the keyboard but then again murdered out everything looks fantastic!

I like the mouse pad! It has that professional look to it. :L

The Keyboard looks awesome, and I just finished getting the parts for a PC build and had to take an old desktop rubber dome keyboard from an old computer to save some cash, so would be amazing to win one :D .  Not to mention the headset mouse and mousemat also look brilliant.

thanks for the giveaway :D

All of them have a really nice, sleek look. Headphones are definitely the favorite though.

For me their headphones are the highlight of their collection,

i mean its wood used to make these thing look as badass as nothing else and it's also something else compared to the standard headphones.

i would love to win this the keyboard is so my thing it looks damn awsome and so stealth and its machenical the Mouse pad too wow amazing that you guys are giving 3 of these set away. evrey one best of luck

I need this!

Moving to Uni next year and would like to upgrade my kit. Love the look of the mouse (my one is non operational at the moment) and could really use a good quality pair of headphones  :D

Everything. Their whole design language just screams premium, and I love it, from the glossy mousepad to the Japanese Pine wood acoustic chambers of the Aria. I have to say the mouse, visually looks somewhat weird, even though I'm sure it's nice ergonomically. The keyboard is very nice and minimalist, but it's lack of a back light, even just a white one, is disappointing.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

In my opinion the Aria Headphones seem to be awesome! The way Feenix present them make them and the specs sound really good. All the products would be a great addition to a future PC build (;

Those headphones look real sleek. Wonder how good the sound quality is. 

Hi I'm new to the LinusTechTips forms but I saw this give away and I said I could use a new key board and the other products look so appealing I could not leave with out entering so plz pick me. xD

I think that the keyboard is the best for it's features including both the key switches and keys.

The Feenix Aria Headset look so premium, they just have a fantastic design. They are something you would look at if you saw them out in public, well i would. 

I love the simplicity and style of all their products, but the mouse pad...damn that's nice. 

GL to all and congrats to the winner. 

That headset looks sick, along with the MX Brown switches on the keyboard.

My favourite piece of cool gaming gear goodness, is the keyboard. Why? Well because of its slick, tidy and clean design allowing you to put the keyboard amongst any color scheme your room has, or you pc build in that case. I also like how unlike many brands the keyboard and mouse dont have the same looks and look different from each other. Some brands will just primarily release a mouse that may seem completley different to a keyboard they have just released. Withy Feenix it seems they have made sure that this release of gear all correspond nicley, Maybe it might be myself and my desire to have a clean matching scheme, but all the gear looks very nice. Good Job Feenix.

Keep up the work Linus & your team!

The peripheral that looks the best to me is the mouse pad. The glossy black with the logo looks amazing. 

Autore keyboards is my favourite because of the nice minimalist design.