Feenix Collection Giveaway

I very much like the keyboard i looks sleek and with the brown switches... i would rule my other peripherals. Awsome job on your products.

Best regards 

Daniel Kent

i really like the keyboards it looks very clean and minimalist, it will really compliment my setup if i win, goodluck to everyone and more power to Feenix for the

awesome giveaways.

Nice giveaway! Like the look of that headphone. Can't wait to win it.

Out of the products shown, the Keyboard would have to be what grabs me.

While i am not a big gamer, i do spend hours coding, having used a keyboard that uses Cherry MX switch's i always said i would love a keyboard based on these.

To everyone good luck..

Maybe Linusenpai will notice me this time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My Aria headset just broke recently.  :( Easily the best headset I have ever owned. FANTASTIC for listening to music and gaming. For anyone entering, should probably purchase that Aria headset if you don't win. Worth the cash. 

Pick me.. I'm just in love with that japanese pinewood on headset :D

I would Love to win this!
I just blew my whole budget on the physical computer and its parts, which I am in love with BTW ( thanks to everyone on the forum for helping when i needed it!) I am literately using a $5 dollar Dell mouse with a $2000 computer...
I would say my favorite though would be the Feenix Aria Headset because I'm a huge fan of great sound quality, and they look so clean.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

Personally i think the headset looks sick and quite frankly im doing a brand new setup from scratch. Im sure the gear would look nice in the setup and would come in handy for my long gaming/streaming/recording sessions.

Thanks for doing the giveaway, if i win i'll make sure to give you guys a thank you shout out on my channel.

Good luck everyone, and may the odds be ever in your favour ;)

all these products look amazing.

I would like the keyboard the most i don't have a mechanical one to game on right now.

The Aria because it seems very high quality and looks really awesome 

Redliquid~

Never had a mechanical keyboard.

Equipment looks awesome!

Are the mice available both left and right handed?

I like the keyboard. You can't go wrong with a good keyboard. Bye the way love this channel

I like the keyboard. You can't go wrong with a good keyboard. Bye the way love this channel

Personally, I like the Aria the most. I think it looks pretty sleek and I won't be afraid to show it off on my desk like some other "gaming" headsets with 100 different angles on them.

In a word; wood.  In a brief sentence; the rich, luxurious feel and sound that only natural materials can offer to an on/over ear listening environment.  These are the reasons I am *excited* by this opportunity.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

That mousepad looks awesome! Thanks Feenix!! Also the keyboard is pretty cool too ^_^

mmmm silver on yellow I am definitely digging that keyboard, probably will be much better than the microsoft keyboard that I am using which was designed when vista was the shit.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I really like the the headphones,they look really nice and seem like they are a quality product.

I would really like to get my hands on them. Not to forget the Japanese pine which should be good for sound is a very interesting feature i would love to try.

They look really good and they would look even better if they were mine!

I want to win this collection because I am a huge fan of Linus's videos and I want new peripherals because mine are all about to die on me. The keyboard looks to be the nicest to me and the one I am most excited about. I have wanted to replace mine with a mechanical for a long time! PLEASE LET ME WIN.

I'd love any of these but I'm especially fond of that headset, the wood really looks great on them.