Feenix Collection Giveaway

It would be great if I won thanks. And that wood...ohhh!!!

I really like the keyboard,  and I would love a mechanical keyboard  :o

GL  :P

First time hearing about Feenix, and I'm already in love <3

Those headphones look frikin DOPE! And I love brown switches, so that would be nice as well.

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Headphones/amp/dac: Schiit Lyr 3 - - Fostex TR-X00 - - Sennheiser HD 6xx

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

iPhone 14 Pro - 2018 MacBook Air

I hope I can join aswell even though I'm new.

First of all, I love the clean look of the products of FEENIX.

I would love to win this giveaway because I have a 5 year old keyboard and mouse and not even a headset.

My friends do have Cherry MX Brown as well as the Autore keyboard and I love it so much! The switches are perfect for fast typing and I love them with gaming aspects as well.

All these product would make my setup complete!

I want to wish everybody goodluck.

I would like to win one of the products because I think the build quality is very good and I think they should get a 10/10 on every review they get

I love this company because there products do what they say on the tin!

:)  :)  :)

I like the look of the mousepad keyboard and mouse, not so sure on the headphones but those are all about sound and comfort to me. That logo looks sweet as well!

The Headphones look amazing. They look really really nice :D

I hope I win!

Firstly looking at the headphones the bamboo looks super sweet and the over ear design seems like it will have a sufficient amount of noise cancelling without making sound echo. The mouse looks simple but very modern and has a great sensor however my favourite product would be the keyboard as it features the cherry mx brown switchs (which to me sound and feel the best) and looks very robust and well designed; the very simplistic design overal makes the set look amazing and doesnt have the useless features and frills like other companies. Finally the set just looks amazing well done feenix on another great product line.

I especially like the micro textured surface on the mouse pad. That must feel awesome. 
And also that 8100dpi on the mouse must be great. 
But my favorite is the keyboard, looks just sick :D

Would love to win one :)

Feenix Aria Headset is definitely my favorite product.

The pine wood finish makes it looks professional and gorgeous. I like the design direction of it and not following other brand which tries to put in millions of flashing LEDs onto the headset making it looks like a Christmas tree.

Hope they can keep this professional and clean design direction for all of their products in the future.

All the products look pretty slick but I can't get over the Aria headphones. Japanese Pine wood?!  Just that alone gives it a premium and polished look.

Not to mention their logo looks pretty rad too. eh?

I actually dont really care about the other stuff beside the Aria Headset, it kinda looks like the headset pro csgo players wear on tournaments xD

so im into that kinda stuff. and also that wood on the outside really looks hot. almost sexual. but i am actually curious on how it perform because this is the first time i seen a headset with a wood on the side. even winnining the headset alone would pretty much a win win win win for me. Please Gaben? 

The wood on those headphones makes me inappropriately excited.  I hate how cheap headphones can ruin the immersion of many games.  Those wooden earpieces look sweet as all get out, and are undoubtedly heavy enough to add to the sound's resonance.

As a guy with sweaty hands that solid non cloth mousepad looks pretty sweet.

These peripherals are absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

My specs: AMD Athlon X4 750k Black Edition @4.4GHz, 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3, Palit GTX 760 'Reference', Bitfenix Pandora Core Windowed Black, 1x 120GB Corsair Force LS v2, 1x 500GB HDD.

The headphones looks great. and also Specs. you speak in the video (like, 50mm driver, memory cushion) sounds pretty good.

And as far keyboard and other products are concerned, i believe them to be far better then what i am using right now...

hope i win..

At last i would say thanks Linus for such a great Giveaway...but also for the amazing Video Log #LinusTechTips, #TechQuickie

I love the head phones a fried of mine had them and they sound amezing!