Feenix Collection Giveaway

The Feenix Autore Keyboard is definitely my favourite! Because they decided to use the Cherry MX switches. i have tried them once... but i can't really afford a new higher end keyboard at the moment... 
But then again i also like the Feenix Nascita Mouse. because you can't tear it over time... i think it was about a 10.000.000 clicks in it's lifetime... or so i heard ;D The only thing that kinda bothers me, is that it can not be "Personalized",

Oh and then. i REALLY need a new mouse pad!!! i have a 5 year old SteelSeries mouse pad that is torn apart now, well almost... let's just say it's used ALOT! :3

HII LINUS!!!! err uhm Sebastian :P   and don't forget FEENIX! :D

There Aria Headset looks nice with Japanese pine wood, detachable cable for easy transport and super comfortable ear cushions. I would love some products like this the quality from reviews and by looks really do look outstanding. Currently i'm running the Turtle beach X12 gamin headset which is ok and the Razer Deathstalker Professional gaming keyboard which i really do like but products like this would really enhance mine or anyone's gaming experience.

Linus voice :) the aria headset my god is it pretty ,that keyboard and mouse would go start to my desk at work,but that mouse pad goes to the gaming desk.

I think all the products are amazing but I really like the headset the way the wood goes with the colors and I have been looking at headset so if I win It would be awesome. xD

The mouse is my favorite because its very simplistic and mice are just something that i like

Damn that keyboard looks delicious! I want my hands on one so bad

The headset is my favorite. It looks so cool. 

Linus, I do infact really like these products. I think the design is divide and they seem incredibly ergonomic. 

English: GIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMME

These peripherals look pretty sweet, very sleek and modern. Personally my favorite has to be the headset, I really appreciate a good pair of well built over ear headphones with detachable cords. All very good things and they seemed to check off all of those boxes. Way to go Feenix! May have just won yourself a new fan :)

I could really use some sweet Feenix stuff and i very much like the clean looks of the keyboard, hence it is my favorite. Thanks to Feenix for putting up a giveaway like this and at least some will get lucky and get a sweet set of gear.

I reeeeeally like the keyboard.

I have a wiriless keyboard which is lagging and all kind of stuff :(

It would be nice to have a real keyboard finally :D

My favourite is the keyboard, it looks slick and futuristic. I would love to win tuose. Thanks!

I like the headset because of its wooden outside which looks absolutely beautiful.

The keyboard looks great! It looks sturdy and able to handle intense gaming.

EY! ENTER ME PLOX! Im using a dell stock mouse, give some love!

That headset is pretty sweet, but I have to say that the keyboard would be a bigger improvement for me, as I am right now using a crappy, old num-pad less keyboard.

I gotta say that the packaging looks awesome makes it look like a premium product           "never owned one so i can really say that it is great"
the ARIA headset looks so simple and gorgeous 
loved that mouse pad and keyboard as well just cause of their simplicity, and AGAIN they nailed with with the packaging 

Cheers 

btw 

GREAT VIDEO linustechtips team  :D 
https://youtu.be/3mNYrxcZ0X8

The headset looks like the bees knees, would love to get it! thanks for the giveaway Feenix as well as LTT.

Feenix, is making the best headset! The sound is amazing!
And that's why I inter the Giveaway  :D