Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like all peripherals, because they are all perfect, but the best for me it's the Nascita mouse, it is just wasome, the light, the way it fits in your hand, the quality is good, if don't linus would not say that...

My favorite one is the Headset! The wood finish looks absolutely amazing! The keyboard also seems pretty cool.

hi i love the feenix aria it is the greatest looking headphones which truly look like its higher quality than beats by dr dre  I really hope i win, many thanks Ercan Yildiz

I would like to win, i've never owned a mechanical keyboard and Feenix their Autocore mechanical keyboard looks incredible.
I like the minimalist look of Feenix their products.
made an account on this forum just for Feenix their amazing and high quality products.

I went to a friends place for a lan game and he had the aria headset which he let me use and they were so comfortable that ever since then I have been planning to get my own pair. It would quite amazing to win a pair along with the other matching peripherals.

I really like the headset, the wood finish on the sides looks absolutely amazing 

I can't say that I have too much experience with Feenix products. I saw their products at CES 2014 and was really interested, but could not remember the name of the company after the show. I don't remember the headphones, but they are probably the one thing that I would buy (if I had the money). The mousepad seems way to large for my compact, corner desk. I like the specs on the mouse, but I have an M65 from corsair that I have gotten very used to. I can appreciate the homage to "2001: A Space Odyssey" with the Keyboard design, but I have a K70 with red LEDs at the moment and spend a lot of my computer time at night. Very interesting products, and as much as I would love to have them, I just do not have the room to store and extra peripheral setup. I followed already on Twitter, but I'm not really on it so what does that really mean? The only thing I want are the headphones.

A sweet giveaway. Looking forward to anything really. keep up the work, I like your pimped out office.  :D

I like the Feenix Aria Headset, the wood look cool and the foam look quite comfortable. 

I'm going to build a new computer soon, and here in Iraq computer parts are really expensive, so it would really help if I can get those awesome peripherals for the build :)

I really love your products and already have the headset, i would LOVE to get the keyboard because my keyboard  is keeps sticking (Spilt coke on it) . so i would love to win Thanks Bye 

Sandra112

My favorite product must be the feenix aria headset. I love the simple and elegant design, the wood just adds to its beauty and knowing it has 30mm drivers just makes me want them more. Good luck to everyone and I hope I have a chance of winning as well.

I'm going to build a new computer soon, and here in Iraq computer parts are really expensive, so it would really help if I can get those awesome peripherals for the build :)

My favourite ítem is the headset original maybe the mousepad. Nice giveaway, thanks.

The Autore keyboard looks amazing, sleek and clean.

Nascita,

I need a new mouse and the logo looks MUCH better than Corsair's tramp stamp.

(Because its all about the look guys, right?)

Wow, Amazing Giveaway.

My absolute Favourite peripheral from this giveaway is the Aria Headset. It looks so amazing, that wooden finish and those cushions, wow, amazing.

Mouse Looks Amazing..Great Logo..

Plus its Black what do you Need More..