Smoking Barrels - LTT's Unnofficial Gun Club!

Jack.EXE

I know, I know.. Century Arms. But hey, it hasn't failed me yet and that H&K slap just feels so damn good. I actually sold my TF2 unusual hat to buy this ;P

Man, that's a sexy gun...

It's like, half FN FAL, and half G3A3

1216 Shotgun is my favorite shotgun. It looks awesome and when I get the cash for it I'm gonna buy it and shoot the hell out of it.

What's everyone's next intended firearms purchase?

The next boom toy I plan on purchasing is the CZ Scorpion Evo S3.

going to do an SBR on it and slap a folding stock on it.

What's everyone's next intended firearms purchase?

The next boom toy I plan on purchasing is the CZ Scorpion Evo S3.

going to do an SBR on it and slap a folding stock on it.

Likely an SKS or a CZ-52

I really dont have much cash, so the next gun needs to be cheap, xD

I live in the UK so guns aren't a thing really.

I like the idea of a gun for self defense definately (if someone robs you, they deserve a bullet to the head), but once everyone and their wife has one, yeah no, there's gonna be gun crimes.

Please add a link to this thread in your signature. You don't have to, but it will help with advertising!

Ankle carry a G27 Gen4 currently. Became a glock guy after working with them so much.

Sold my AR-15 and 1911 because I ended up staring at them more than I used them. 

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Not much of a gun enthusiast, I am more into the bigger machines...

Just wanted to say StG 44 all the way!

Is that picture on 1st page every assault rifle ever?

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

AK47 (5.45x39)< AKM (7.62x39), AK74 (7.62x39), AK74U(-II-), AK101 (5.65 NATO)

@juretrn the AK 47 was made after the SturmGewehr 44

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I live in the UK so guns aren't a thing really.

I like the idea of a gun for self defense definately (if someone robs you, they deserve a bullet to the head), but once everyone and their wife has one, yeah no, there's gonna be gun crimes.

There will always be violent crime, and murders. Regardless of what is and is not legal.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

the AK 47 was made after the SturmGewehr 44

Do you want to anger mr. Kalashnikov? Hehe...

I'm not taking any stance on that matter.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Do you want to anger mr. Kalashnikov? Hehe...

I'm not taking any stance on that matter.

The AKs werent a reply to you Btw :)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The AKs werent a reply to you Btw :)

"the AK 47 was made after the SturmGewehr 44"

?

Spoiler

"the AK 47 was made after the SturmGewehr 44"

?

the soviets copied the StG 44

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I do enjoy the topic of guns and I find them very interesting, almost as much as computers. Though I'm not educated enough on them to talk about them in depth. One thing I do like is the UTAS UTS 15 and my brother is actually planning on purchasing one. It's a really interesting gun IMO.

h34MIko.jpg

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

How have I missed this thread?

I certainly qualify as a firearms enthusiast. My current collection consists of:

Walther P22 .22LR

Glock 19 9mm <- Daily Carry

XDm 5.25 Bitone 9mm <- My IDPA/IPSC gun

Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum

Beretta 92FS Inox 9mm

Sig P226 Enhanced Elite 9mm

Remington 700 .308 Win

Savage MKII TR .22LR

Ruger 10/22 .22LR

Rock River AR-15 5.56mm <- Now a 10.5" SBR

Remington 870 Express 12 Ga.

Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 Ga.

I have been carrying concealed for about five years now and been competing in IDPA and IPSC (a few matches a year) for three years now.

About a month ago I got my ATF Form 4 stamp back for my Silencer Co Sparrow .22LR Suppressor. It is an incredible amount of fun, I would like to get a 5.56 Saker for the SBR, that thing is teeth rattlingly loud. 

Cheers. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

@juretrn the AK 47 was made after the SturmGewehr 44

Not trying to be "That guy" but the AK74 and AK74U are not 7.62x39, they are 5.45x39.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

If there is a single gun I would love to shoot just once in my life it is a psg-1.

I'm a complete beginner when it comes to firearms but I've always had a love for the psg and l85a2.

And of course I'd love to feel what the recoil from a M107A1 feels like. Odd however that it is the same gun that made me scratch my head and ask why a civilian can buy it xD.

I'm a pretty divided guy when it comes to gun control. Concealed carry isn't something I like, neither am I a fan of pistols too easy to conceal in my opinion. I will admit though you could make arguments defending why they are legal it is just something I personally don't agree with.

However a rifle is perfect for hunting and self defense(albeit maybe to difficult to wield indoor). As I said I'm a beginner though and I'd like to sit down someday with someone who has a lot of knowledge on the subject and discuss it.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

If there is a single gun I would love to shoot just once in my life it is a psg-1.

I'm a complete beginner when it comes to firearms but I've always had a love for the psg and l85a2.

And of course I'd love to feel what the recoil from a M107A1 feels like. Odd however that it is the same gun that made me scratch my head and ask why a civilian can buy it xD.

I'm a pretty divided guy when it comes to gun control. Concealed carry isn't something I like, neither am I a fan of pistols too easy to conceal in my opinion. I will admit though you could make arguments defending why they are legal it is just something I personally don't agree with.

However a rifle is perfect for hunting and self defense(albeit maybe to difficult to wield indoor). As I said I'm a beginner though and I'd like to sit down someday with someone who has a lot of knowledge on the subject and discuss it.

The problem with a rifle for self defense, is that a rifle normally goes straight through a person (I would think). I would only "carry one" (keep it in my trunk, or collapsed in my go-bag in my office).

On conceal carry, I think it's fine the way it is. Where I live you have to take a training class, and get a license for carrying a specific gun (they put the serial number of the gun on the license), which means they know who owns it (at least if you bought it from a licensed dealer they do). Not to mention that there are rules about conceal carry, along with greater consequences if you commit a crime whilst carrying.

Addendum: one of the rules is that you cannot carry on any private property (stores, restaurants, peoples homes) where they do not allow the carrying of firearms (if they have a signed up basically). You can be arrested for it if they call the police.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

This petered out quick lol.

Anyone here own any NFA Items?  I put money down on a suppressor a few weeks ago, the ATF cashed the check and now just waiting on their background check.  They are averaging 3-4 months these days so I am hoping it will be a Christmas present to myself lol.

I have one F1 SBR and one F4 Suppressor. 

My F1 took ~5 months, two years ago. My F4 took about 4 months and came back a month or so ago. 

What suppressor did you get? 

I'll take the FAMAS the Five-Seven two flash bangs a nade and kevlar + helmet lets go boys straight rush to B :) :lol:

Thanks!

Chris R.

you kidding? the bolt would be so far back that you couldn't operate it with any comfort whatsoever.

Take the worst thing about the rifle and make it 100x worse.

Who needs comfort when you got a Mosion Naggot

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

I'll take the FAMAS the Five-Seven two flash bangs a nade and kevlar + helmet lets go boys straight rush to B :) :lol:

-_-

I was hoping you would say M4 

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

-_-

I was hoping you would say M4 

Were on a "save" were banking on better pistols than main weapons. Next round we'll dual awp for a spectacular finish or go down in flames. {I'll stop :) :) }

Thanks!

Chris R.