Apple 2015 September event, iPad pro, Apple TV and iPhone 6S.

AlexGoesHigh

Alright everybody.... My iPhone arrived yesterday, and if anyone is still wondering if the Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal case will fit, it does fit! It is very tight, but it fits! 

3D Touch is nice to have, but for now i don't think i will use it a lot, because at the moment it's just used by a few Apps. 

The new TouchID is even faster than the old one. I need to change my habit of using my phone to check the time. On my 5S I pushed the homebutton short so the display would turn on. but the TouchID wasn't fast enough to recognize the Fingerprint and the phone was still locked. I can't do that with the new TouchID, it unlocks instantly. 

surprisingly the feature i noticed the most was the new vibration motor. It's not much stronger (it doesn't dance on the table if i get a call), but it's a clearer vibration. Easier to recognize in your pocket. I like it so far, and since my Phone is muted 98% of the time it's a big plus to recognize a clear vibration of the phone

Alright everybody.... My iPhone arrived yesterday, and if anyone is still wondering if the Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal case will fit, it does fit! It is very tight, but it fits! 

3D Touch is nice to have, but for now i don't think i will use it a lot, because at the moment it's just used by a few Apps. 

The new TouchID is even faster than the old one. I need to change my habit of using my phone to check the time. On my 5S I pushed the homebutton short so the display would turn on. but the TouchID wasn't fast enough to recognize the Fingerprint and the phone was still locked. I can't do that with the new TouchID, it unlocks instantly. 

surprisingly the feature i noticed the most was the new vibration motor. It's not much stronger (it doesn't dance on the table if i get a call), but it's a clearer vibration. Easier to recognize in your pocket. I like it so far, and since my Phone is muted 98% of the time it's a big plus to recognize a clear vibration of the phone

I upgraded my 5 to a 6s. It's brilliant. It's actually easier to hold in the hand compared to my 5. 

EDIT: and for those of you wondering. I was able to keep my unlimited data with Verizon while still being able to do Apple's new upgrade program. You no longer have to pay in full if you wish to keep your data.

I upgraded my 5 to a 6s. It's brilliant. It's actually easier to hold in the hand compared to my 5. 

In my opinion the iPhone 5/5s was the perfect size. If they just had made the screen bigger with thinner bezels it would have been the perfect phone. 

Most arguments for a bigger screen is watching Videos. But i simply dont watch Videos on my phone. Its a practical device to text, take photos, search the web if i really need it.

So the size of the 5/5s was fine for me. The 6/6s feels a bit too big right now. But i guess i will learn how to handle it ;)

*bastard* 

I was supposed to get it today, but Verizon support is a literal laughing stock. There was an issue with their site that prevented you from using a different address when preordering, so I spoke with support and they said to place the order and just change the address later. After speaking with ten different representatives I finally managed to get the address changed and even clearly asked (a new representative): "So my iPhone 6s + 64gb is being shipped to _____" -Yes (at this point the label had already been printed and it was currently in shipping -- 9/24). Well, surprise surprise it ended up in the wrong state....so then I got to argue with Verizon support for over an hour to get them to cover the cost to ship it back to me. And I now only have 7 days to decide if I want to keep it or exchange it instead of the usual 14, because why should they even consider accounting for their own royal fuck up. 

In my opinion the iPhone 5/5s was the perfect size. If they just had made the screen bigger with thinner bezels it would have been the perfect phone. 

Most arguments for a bigger screen is watching Videos. But i simply dont watch Videos on my phone. Its a practical device to text, take photos, search the web if i really need it.

So the size of the 5/5s was fine for me. The 6/6s feels a bit too big right now. But i guess i will learn how to handle it ;)

I like the form factor of the 5s, but the screen is a bit small -- hence why I opt'd for the 6s plus. 

p.s. I mainly use the internet, and rarely ever play games/watch videos. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

tried touch ID to unlock my iphone... its so accurate and quick that I actually turned it off. I can't look at what song I'm playing or checking the clock without the entire phone unlocking. I could use the power button but pressing my thumb is much easier. It's crazy how Apple made a feature so good it's annoying.