Dirty Bomb

EthanKing

Does anyone here play Dirty Bomb? I think it's my favourite FPS game right now. I haven't spent any money in game and nor do I plan to. Add my steam acc. Ethanking93

I can't. They don't let me.

ixgiVXu.png

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

looks fun

its good to think that if you spend on free game, you spend up to 30 bucks and have fun with it.

ixgiVXu.png

It was not availiable in my country as well, but now it is and I suddenly don't feel like playing it :c

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

It was not availiable in my country as well, but now it is and I suddenly don't feel like playing it :c

Oh I am not going to play it either. Region locks in 2015 is not something I tolerate from any developer.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I play it's a decent game, whether or not it has a player base in 6 months is the biggest concern.

Oh I am not going to play it either. Region locks in 2015 is not something I tolerate from any developer.

Could be the government blocking it. Or whatever the rating system you have blocks it. Who knows.

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Could be the government blocking it. Or whatever the rating system you have blocks it. Who knows.

No. It's them. They sold game rights to Russians and they took Baltics and added them to their region. So we can't play on Steam, which is retarded because most young people from Baltics don't speak Russian and don't want anything to do with Russians. Our goverment doesn't block any websites or games.

Spoiler

No. It's them. They sold game rights to Russians and they took Baltics and added them to their region. So we can't play on Steam, which is retarded because most young people from Baltics don't speak Russian and don't want anything to do with Russians. Our goverment doesn't block any websites or games.

Oh, that blows....

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Yh I played it. I was like "yea this is pretty refreshing and fun..." then after that, the next day I didn't play it. Guess it just didn't grow on me  :P  I donno, seems to lack something to make me want to go back and play it again.

ixgiVXu.png

You guys should send in a dirty bomb to make a statement...

When they take you to trial with accusations of using a dirty bomb, simply state they don't allow dirty bombs in your region, so they've clearly got the wrong guy.

hurr hurr bad joke is bad

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

You guys should send in a dirty bomb to make a statement...

When they take you to trial with accusations of using a dirty bomb, simply state they don't allow dirty bombs in your region, so they've clearly got the wrong guy.

hurr hurr bad joke is bad

Sure, lemme just go to the nearest grocery store to pick up a second-hand nuclear warhead

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

I stopped playing it since I got back into Tribes Ascend.

But it's quite odd that it's blocked in Lithuania and for me in Estonia it's OK.

So I've played a little bit of this game, but at 10 frames per second it's not very enjoyable (though somehow I still managed to get a kill).

Anyone have any ideas why the computer with the Pentium D 945 and GTX 760 can run it (with the dismal frame rate) but the computer running an i3 and GTX750 can't even launch it?

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

I played it a little bit and destroyed people... so much that people accused me of smurfing.

Went back to CSGO.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Does anyone here play Dirty Bomb? I think it's my favourite FPS game right now. I haven't spent any money in game and nor do I plan to. Add my steam acc. Ethanking93

i played it for awhile, i recently started playing again. hackers were really bad a few months ago. seems better now

CPU- Intel i9 9900k | Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I | RAM- Kingston HyperX 32GB | GPU- Nvidia 2080ti Reference

Case- NCase v6.1 | Storage- x2 2tb WD m.2  | PSU- Corsair SF750 | Cooling- NZXT Kraken X52

I play it's a decent game, whether or not it has a player base in 6 months is the biggest concern.

Currently, the servers always full. It has a big player base.

Yep! I'm 165 hours in and I can't stop playing. The community is far more friendly than the garbage found in CSGO.

I played it a little bit and destroyed people... so much that people accused me of smurfing.

Went back to CSGO.

To 'smurf' some more?

Currently, the servers always full. It has a big player base.

Yep! I'm 165 hours in and I can't stop playing. The community is far more friendly than the garbage found in CSGO.

To 'smurf' some more?

Eh?

You sound like a salty person to me, and no I don't even have a smurf.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

I stopped playing it since I got back into Tribes Ascend.

But it's quite odd that it's blocked in Lithuania and for me in Estonia it's OK.

Estonia is less Russian than Latvia and Lithuania according to developers. (it's not)

Spoiler

Estonia is less Russian than Latvia and Lithuania according to developers. (it's not)

Apparently to some developers it is so. I've heard that some other games have the same problem. Even though all three Baltic countries should be under EU tier 2 in Steam.

I would say that it's a good thing that I've stopped playing it. I don't support this kind of business.