Anyone had bought a item and got a weird bonus?

computernerd123

Whilst I didn't get any freebies, I did read an article where by people bought a game from a company called Zavvi for PS vita. Instead of receiving the game, they got an actual PS vita bundle for super cheap like £25 - £40. Once the company realised their mistake, they sent threatening letters to the recipients asking for the Ps vita back or they'll take them to court.

Whilst I didn't get any freebies, I did read an article where by people bought a game from a company called Zavvi for PS vita. Instead of receiving the game, they got an actual PS vita bundle for super cheap like £25 - £40. Once the company realised their mistake, they sent threatening letters to the recipients asking for the Ps vita back or they'll take them to court.

That's just dumb...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

When I got my GTX 770 there was supposed to be promo code from NVIDIA for Metro Last Light but instead there was promo code from AMD for Sleeping Dogs.

That's just dumb...

Lol they had to recoup the costs of their expensive mistake

Well i got a bag of gummy bears in my GPU order but i guess those were supposed to be there... 

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Newegg in Canada last year kept sending laundry detergent and laundry fragrance samples with orders. I must have collected about 20 samples before they stopped.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Bought a used HD7770 Ghz Edition, weirdly enough it can play games (who needs ultra-high settings!)

/sarcasm ... I feel like I had to specify it was sarcasm!

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Not too long ago I ordered ArcticSilver5 and got a "San Fransisco Giants" baseball cap instead. Funniest thing was, it was even sticker-labeled "ArcticSilver5" on the bag packaging the hat.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Bought a r9 290 and came with a copy of dirt Rally i think and it froze mid install and it wont let me install now due to my copy being already used Bleh only wanted to download it because at the time i had no game to test it out with Not weird but the only extra ive ever really gotten but also didnt really get it 

Not too long ago I ordered ArcticSilver5 and got a "San Fransisco Giants" baseball cap instead. Funniest thing was, it was even sticker-labeled "ArcticSilver5" on the bag packaging the hat.

Amazon?

Amazon?

Yep, direct fulfillment center 2-day prime shipment. Strangest thing that's happened in over 11 years of ordering from there.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν