Compilation of all the problem's i have posted on here that still need help with

logan

OK, so i have posted some things on here i need help with, and people try to help me, but the answer's never solve it, so im posting all the problems in still having below (and i will say what has been offered as an answer and say it didn't work) a bunch of (='s) will separate my problems......

ill start off with listing my specs so people dont ask:

• CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K
  • CPU cooler: Hyper 212 evo
  • GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 970
  • MOTHERBOARD: ASUS SABERTOOTH Z87
  • OS (operating system): Windows 8.1
  • Hard drive: Western Digital Blue 1TB
  • SSD: Silicon Power S60 120GB (BOOT)
  • RAM: 16 GB CORSAIR Vengeance Pro (2x8)
  • CASE: Cooler Master Storm Stryker
  • KEYBOARD: CM Storm Devastator

========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Ram running at 1333MHZ and not it's 1866MHZ (screenshots at bottom)

So a while ago i bought this ram, i soon noticed it was running at 1333, and not its 1866

I noticed, but it still worked so i left it alone, but now i would like for it be be what it is sposed to be

I did go into the bios, and it would not let me change it

(and my motherboard supports 1333, 1600, 1866)

here is the link if you want to see 

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16820233536

Solution's i have been told that didn't work: change the ram in bios (i changed it to 1866, still the same)

========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Computer can't handle minecraft! (with a GTX 970 & an i5-4690k)

So, i like minecraft, but for some reason my rig has problems with it;

here is a vid i made of the problem im having (i made it when i posted the topic before, still having same problem]) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd8maa2dVDQ 

before you guys say "your playing on the highest settings" or "you have it on Amplified" , that is because i have a GTX 970, and i had gpu-z open, it said it was only using 10% of its total awesomeness......i also had task manager open, it said it was only using like 50% of my cpu, and ram was using about 3500mb- to 4500mb (3.5gigs-4gigs) out of my 6-8gigs i have allocated to it

Solution's i have been told that didn't work:allocate more ram, install optifine, press f3 + b to reload chuncks, lower the ram allocated========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

ALL THE PICTURES RELATING TO THE PROBLEMS ABOVE

post-113807-0-53015900-1441209959.png

post-113807-0-83442700-1441209983_thumb.

post-113807-0-78362800-1441210011_thumb.

post-113807-0-11766900-1441210397.png

post-113807-0-53015900-1441209959.png

post-113807-0-83442700-1441209983_thumb.

post-113807-0-78362800-1441210011_thumb.

post-113807-0-11766900-1441210397.png

THAT MOMENT YOU DISASSEMBLE YOUR COMPUTER....AND REASSEMBLE IT ....JUST SO SENPAI WILL NOTICE YOU

The minecraft problem is probably that you play on 1360x768 try to set DSR to 1080p

CPU: r7 2700x;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB DDR4; MoBo: ASUS CH VII HERO x470; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

My Anime List 300+ completed

The minecraft problem is probably that you play on 1360x768 try to set DSL to 1080p

how do i do that? lol

THAT MOMENT YOU DISASSEMBLE YOUR COMPUTER....AND REASSEMBLE IT ....JUST SO SENPAI WILL NOTICE YOU

how do i do that? lol

Sorry typo, meant DSR

Go to nVdia control panel 

and increase DSR and then switch to 1080p

CPU: r7 2700x;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB DDR4; MoBo: ASUS CH VII HERO x470; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

My Anime List 300+ completed

Sorry typo, meant DSR

Go to nVdia control panel 

and increase DSR and then switch to 1080p

What is the model of the monitor?

Patrick3D== it's a 32 inch emerson TV screen...that i use as my main monitor...it was at 1920 using vga, so hdmi should as well

Oskar94a== Is what your talking about under the display/change resolution? or ???? i see where i can change it to 1080p, 1920 x 1080, but when i try it just has the same problem i talked about above

Still need help

Patrick3D== it's a 32 inch emerson TV screen...that i use as my main monitor...it was at 1920 using vga, so hdmi should as well

Oskar94a== Is what your talking about under the display/change resolution? or ???? i see where i can change it to 1080p, 1920 x 1080, but when i try it just has the same problem i talked about above

You're TV is not likely 1080P, but actually 720P. I have the same thing on an older Panasonic Plasma TV and Philips TV. Yes, it'll accept a 1080i input, but will only display at 720P/I. The onboard controller is likely downscaling the input signal and is why the image looks blurry/fuzzy.

Solution: Buy an actual 1080P native resolution monitor.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

You're TV is not likely 1080P, but actually 720P. I have the same thing on an older Panasonic Plasma TV and Philips TV. Yes, it'll accept a 1080i input, but will only display at 720P/I. The onboard controller is likely downscaling the input signal and is why the image looks blurry/fuzzy.

Solution: Buy an actual 1080P native resolution monitor.

Then why could i use it at 1080P when i had it hooked up via VGA?

Then why could i use it at 1080P when i had it hooked up via VGA?

Because it was an analog signal. Using VGA lets you scale an image greater than native resolution. Using a Digital signal (like DVI or HDMI) means the monitor can send its EDID data to the GPU and thus show the list of available resolutions the monitor supports. You can still feed a non-native resolution using HDMI or DVI, but it won't look right due to the TV scaling the image.

Post your TVs specific model number and we can look up its native resolution.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Because it was an analog signal. Using VGA lets you scale an image greater than native resolution. Using a Digital signal (like DVI or HDMI) means the monitor can send its EDID data to the GPU and thus show the list of available resolutions the monitor supports. You can still feed a non-native resolution using HDMI or DVI, but it won't look right due to the TV scaling the image.

Post your TVs specific model number and we can look up its native resolution.

I have no idea what it is...its just a 32" emerson i bought from a friend for a 100 back in the day....and would i be able to get 1920 back if i reconnected it using vga ? (but since my gpu dosent have gpu i was going to buy a hdmi to vga adapter)

I have no idea what it is...its just a 32" emerson i bought from a friend for a 100 back in the day....and would i be able to get 1920 back if i reconnected it using vga ? (but since my gpu dosent have gpu i was going to buy a hdmi to vga adapter)

Nope. You're not actually getting 1080. You're getting the 1080p image scaled to the monitors native resolution.

Nope. You're not actually getting 1080. You're getting the 1080p image scaled to the monitors native resolution.

Lol so its not gonna be at what it was before when i had it hooked up via 1920? cause it looked fine and worked as a normal 1920 res monitor would... or you saying it not going be be same cause of the adaptor?

which could still look "weird"

Tell me OP. Use http://www.strony.toya.net.pl/~awulkiew/?page=pixelrepairer〈=en

And use the checkerboard test pattern (when using VGA at 1080p) and hit auto calibrate on the TV (if possible) can you make out a distinguishable pixel by pixel checkerboard?

Lol so its not gonna be at what it was before when i had it hooked up via 1920? cause it looked fine and worked as a normal 1920 res monitor would... or you saying it not going be be same cause of the adaptor?

Might not be the same because of the adapter from HDMI. You can try DVI to VGA if possible. But it still won't look right.

See above post by @iamdarkyoshi

which could still look "weird"

Tell me OP. Use http://www.strony.toya.net.pl/~awulkiew/?page=pixelrepairer〈=en

And use the checkerboard test pattern (when using VGA at 1080p) and hit auto calibrate on the TV (if possible) can you make out a distinguishable pixel by pixel checkerboard?

I cant do vga test or whatever you want me to do, cause i dont have the adaptor...lol if it dosent look the same as it did before idk if i want to get it haha....i was hoping to have a 32" main monitor, and 2 side 23-27" monitors ...at 1920

I cant do vga test or whatever you want me to do, cause i dont have the adaptor...lol if it dosent look the same as it did before idk if i want to get it haha

its just a program that generates test images and also has a stuck pixel fixer. If you go back to using VGA and display the checkerboard pattern, if the TV is not a 1:1 ratio to the PCs output, the checkerboard won't look right.

its just a program that generates test images and also has a stuck pixel fixer. If you go back to using VGA and display the checkerboard pattern, if the TV is not a 1:1 ratio to the PCs output, the checkerboard won't look right.

oh ok, so whould there be a point for me to do that now? at my 1360 res...or try it at the 1920 res?

oh ok, so whould there be a point for me to do that now? at my 1360 res...or try it at the 1920 res?

1920x1080. If the checkerboard is distinguishable at 1080p on VGA then the TV is most likely a 1080p TV and HDMI is being an ass, as usual.

1920x1080. If the checkerboard is distinguishable at 1080p on VGA then the TV is most likely a 1080p TV and HDMI is being an ass, as usual.

When i change it to 1920 it says 1080i stead of P ...forgot to mention that at start, and also here is what i see at 1920...

post-113807-0-43030000-1441344905_thumb.

also , dont know if these help , but 

post-113807-0-10191000-1441345051.png

post-113807-0-91151600-1441345051.png