Can we start calling windows 10-

Syntaxvgm

Sorry guys for reviving the thread.... D:

I made 2 MSX wallpapers :D

Here, i built on the first one for my insider version of it:

MSX%2010.5.3.png

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

How do you know the X doesnt mean 10?

It was just mac OS up until OS 9, then after that, when it got to 10, it became OSX

It does 10.1,10.2,10.3 Panther, 10.4 tiger, etc

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

It does 10.1,10.2,10.3 Panther, 10.4 tiger, etc

Exactly.

Im very familier with the Os - osx 10.5 ish, as I collect apple g4 erra computers.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Exactly.

Im very familier with the Os - osx 10.5 ish, as I collect apple g4 erra computers.

I do agree referring to it as OS X/10 is borderline redundant now though.

I do suspect the next version will be OS 11 though

I want collect a power Mac G4 at some point. Already have power Mac G5 dual

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

I do agree referring to it as OS X/10 is borderline redundant now though.

I do suspect the next version will be OS 11 though

What version are they at now?

What version are they at now?

10.9 el capitan

Hopefully it will end nv Optimus bugs permanently instead of mostly...

Here, i built on the first one for my insider version of it:

-snip-

Nice :D

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

wikipedia graphiti ...so dignified..

wikipedia graphiti ...so dignified..

hey where did it go...

How do you know the X doesnt mean 10?

It was just mac OS up until OS 9, then after that, when it got to 10, it became OSX

Roman numerals. 1=I, 2=II, 3=II, 4=IV, 5=V, 6=VI, 7=VII, 8=VIII, 9=IX, 10=X.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Roman numerals. 1=I, 2=II, 3=II, 4=IV, 5=V, 6=VI, 7=VII, 8=VIII, 9=IX, 10=X.

yeah...

IK....

yeah...

IK....

So 10=X. So MSX makes as much sense as OSX, or MOSX (Moss-X).

PMSL

Now to combat iOS...

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

So 10=X. So MSX makes as much sense as OSX, or MOSX (Moss-X).

Exactly what i was saying.

Exactly what i was saying.

*facedesk* I thought you were saying it didn't mean 10.

PMSL

post-53826-0-35983500-1442106153_thumb.p

Im calling it Windows X

I actually like that name is epic and stands out

I actually like that name is epic and stands out

Unlike Windows when compared to less shit OS (Windows only has the advantage of market share and programs).

PMSL

• 2 weeks later...

Its funny, because if Microsoft could make an OS with half the functionality of OSX then maybe I could use windows for more than just gaming.

Now we just need a way to convert Mac users...

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

Its funny, because if Microsoft could make an OS with half the functionality of OSX then maybe I could use windows for more than just gaming.

??? What is it that makes Windows unusable for you? And why are you even on this forum if you are such a Mac fanboy...this is a predominately PC forum.

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home

??? What is it that makes Windows unusable for you? And why are you even on this forum if you are such a Mac fanboy...this is a predominately PC forum.

Let's not have platform fights on here...we have enough amd vs nvidia vs Intel threads already...