Can we start calling windows 10-

Syntaxvgm

Some people with ideas and/or photoshopping skills experience in using Adobe® Photoshop® software should create images if we really want this to go viral.

How did I do? Can I have a cookie now?

g93h7zlc2_by_dragon_tamer_10-d97npis.jpg

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

How did I do? Can I have a cookie now?

I don't have any cookies left, but I'll give you 100 Internet points.

Some people with ideas and/or photoshopping skills experience in using Adobe® Photoshop® software should create images if we really want this to go viral.

5d3ba59b0d.png

9b4a504053.jpg

Not the best but still, lol.

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

Sometimes, I don't want to write out Windows 10. MSX ftw

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

'MSX' to fuck with all of the mac people? I mean it's supposed to be long term anyway. 

Just a thought. 

I added this thread to my sig instead of putting windows 10 i put msx haha and linked the tread...live forever.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

I as a mac user approve MSX, should learn people to use that thing inside their skull.

MSX BEST MAC OS EVER! :ph34r:

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Changed my specs in profile

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Sorry guys for reviving the thread.... D:

I made 2 MSX wallpapers :D

XYyUJjM.jpg

fFw8UrX.jpg

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

@GoodBytes

Here you go. Stop being so serious.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

People of the internet, explain this joke to me!

The joke is that is supposed to "screw with Apple users", but it completly fails to work as I explained in another thread:

MS10, or MSX, means Microsoft 10, and that makes no sense.

WinX, suggests that X is a number to be replace. For example Windows 9x, means Windows 95, and 98.

OSX is used for Apple, because it is Mac OS X the name of the OS. Not Mac OS 10.

It is version 10 yes, but it is presented as "X" not the Romain numeral X or 10, it is just X as in ('ex' in pronunciations )

And it is OSX not APL10.

Therefore, the only people you are screwing aren't Apple, but rather confuse people on this forum.

So, there is no joke. If it is one, it really failed. And if anything, you just showing how you are failing to Apple users, and be laugh at instead of annoying them.

The joke is that is supposed to "screw with Apple users", but it completly fails to work as I explained in another thread:

WinX, suggests that X is a number to be replace. For example Windows 9x, means Windows 95, and 98.

OSX is used for Apple, because it is Mac OS X the name of the OS. Not Mac OS 10.

It is version 10 yes, but it is presented as "X" not the Romain numeral X or 10, it is just X as in ('ex' in pronunciations )

And it is OSX not APL10.

Therefore, the only people you are screwing aren't Apple, but rather confuse people on this forum.

So, there is no joke. If it is one, it really failed. And if anything, you just showing how you are failing to Apple users, and be laugh at instead of annoying them.

If it helps I'm a big apple user and find it hilarious

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

If it helps I'm a big apple user and find it hilarious

There you go. it just confuses people reading the thread

If someone makes a thread about windows 10, call it MSX instead of "windows 10"

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If someone makes a thread about windows 10, call it MSX instead of "windows 10"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSX

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I prefer Microsoft Windows OS X 6.3 10 

And it is OSX not APL10.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

And it is OSX not APL10.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

And it is OSX not APL10.

Much over analyse. 

Oh and OSX does mean 10, it's supposed to be pronounced O-S-10

Which doesn't make sense on their end either, as take Snow Leopard for example

Is OSX 10.6, which is 

"O-S-10 10 point 6"

Officially

http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MC573Z/A/mac-os-x-106-snow-leopard

https://support.apple.com/kb/TA22541?locale=en_US

The current version of Mac OS is Mac OS X (pronounced "Mac O-S ten"). Earlier versions of Mac OS included Mac

They also dropped 'Mac' and it's just 'OSX' now, which means you would not say 'Windows MSX' just 'MSX'

@GoodBytes

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I mean, it could be WSX if everybody wants to get technical but it doesn't flow as good.

Much over analyse.

Hmm no. That is the truth.

Oh and OSX does mean 10, it's supposed to be pronounced O-S-10

Which doesn't make sense on their end either, as take Snow Leopard for example

Yes you are correct, my mistake. See I accept my mistake. But the rest of what I said holds true.

They also dropped 'Mac' and it's just 'OSX' now, which means you would not say 'Windows MSX' just 'MSX'

No. It isn't Microsoft Microsoft 10. It is Microsoft Windows 10. So, MSWinX is anything. or WinX, but as explained, "x" is used to mention a certain number, a standard in tech world, including support. So, it must be: Win10, or MSWin10.

I mean, it could be WSX if everybody wants to get technical but it doesn't flow as good.

Well, no, not really, actually. You say MS for Microsoft, because it is 2 words merged together: Micro-Software, or Micro-Soft, forming the company name: Microsoft.

Highlighting this, the company original logo is:

Original-microsoft-logo1.jpg

Showing the 2 words.

Windows is one word. So that means: W10 (already explained why WX can't be used) is the best fit or MSW10. Both are fine.

Well, no, not really, actually. You say MS for Microsoft, because it is 2 words merged together: Micro-Software, or Micro-Soft, forming the company name: Microsoft.

Highlighting this, the company original logo is:

-snip

Showing the 2 words.

Windows is one word. So that means: W10 (already explained why WX can't be used) is the best fit or MSW10. Both are fine.

How is it that OSX is usable, but WX isn't usable?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

'MSX' to fuck with all of the mac people? I mean it's supposed to be long term anyway. 

Just a thought. 

Problem is that Microsoft already made an MSX lol

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14