Are You going to the new office/garage sale/fan meet ? *Open Poll*

Would love to go, but considering I live in Europe.... I'd be able to build a I7/980ti PC just for the cost of the travel expenses to get there :D

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Is there any info released for the meetup? I wanna go, but I can't find the details...

im going! woo but customs might not let me take some of it back to good old america!

can everyone that is going yell firepole at him

Yeas I will! :D

thanks mom and dad for choosing to live in the same city as linus :D

thanks mom and dad for choosing to live in the same city as linus :D

dont you just love being close :P , super awk tho ... especially when you see them at like a store or something xD 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Nope. I live a solid 24 hours flight away at the ass of the damn planet. I'm also hideously poor...and have serious travel anxieties.

“Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?”

Unless @ can take me I can't go xD

Lets go! :)

I'd love to, and even though I'm in Vermont (like 10 miles from the border), it just wouldn't work.

It's 315 miles... long ways....

Road trip in new car!

could you guys make a quick stop in Minnesota to pick me up?
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

As a fellow kiwi... I am in total agreement! Time travel is just too expensive!

In the same boat.Id love to go but cant justify it.Already sending the wife and kids overseas in a month thats gunna be 4k

could you guys make a quick stop in Minnesota to pick me up?

*quick stop*

You can drive to Portland then we can drive you :P

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

it woud be a 2.6k$ 15h flight so... probably no

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

to far to $$$$

but if i ever am in the area in the future ill pop in :)

*quick stop*

You can drive to Portland then we can drive you :P

it would be easier to just pick me up in Minnesota
Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Except fuck logic

yeah fuck logic just come here pick me up and head to linus
Spoiler

Definitely going to do that

wink_2.gif

gif no work for me
Spoiler