FinalMouse Giveaway

I have a logitech mouse that was 12$ from Walmart but I've dropped it so many times the buttons almost fell off but my keyboard is a logitech g910 would love to get a nice mouse to have with my keyboard

It's not everyday that there is a global giveaway and Linus says the mouse is light!!.... I want MOUSE!!! 

I've been wanting to build my own PC for about 6 or 7 years now, and I finally decided to take the plunge and invest into one. I've spent the past few weeks researching everything I could about computers (which is how I discovered you guys), and I finally decided upon a build to order. All of my parts came in the mail just a few days ago, and I've successfully built my first computer! (much thanks to you guys) Anyway, after I finally had everything on my PC put together and ready to go, I realized I had forgotten to buy a mouse. So I've just been using a really cheap old mouse we had laying around for the past few days, and it would be absolutely fantastic if I could upgrade to a stable and solid mouse such as the one you guys are giving away. Thanks for opportunity!

My cheap ($17 mouse) is actually pretty awesome, but I need 2 because of my desktop / laptop setup. My second mouse (~$40) absolutely stinks and I really want one with more DPI settings (like my cheap one). Long story short, I could really use another mouse that is as awesome as this one :D

I've been using my WireLess mouse for 5 years and don't know why but each 2 weeks the battery is dying and I can't really buy a new one cause I live in a coutry where you can only get bad brand mouse at a reasonable price and of course I wil try to try some gaming with the mouse cuz ive never have a gaming mouse before. :) Contact: brainhelper31@gmail.com Thank you .

I really want to replace my current gaming mouse, my current mouse has a decent build quality but its kinda heavy for daily use.  I prefer FinalMouse since it's light and has an awesome build quality as well.

Currently I am using a trackpad for all of my work and this would be a nice upgrade.

I want this mouse because I am currently using the crappy default mouse that came with my computer.

I need it because my mouse is pretty crappy :|

Do I need a mouse? No. Do I want this mouse? Yes. Why? Because I like to win stuff. I have never won something so I don't know the feeling.  :lol:

the best things u can get is a free mouse ,right? anyone.......... high 5..... okay maybe not

I need a new mouse because dust and cat hair keeps building up under the track ball of mine.

Sorry If that jokes been said. I'm not reading 99 pages of comments.

Really wanna win that mouse, because my current one, which used to be white, is all yellow like..  :(

Well I would absolutely LOVE to have this mouse. I'm getting a job and saving up for a while to build my very first PC for around the $1,500. In super excited and this would be amazing! I can't wait to be a pc gamer!

This mouse would be awesome for me because I play a lot of League and CSGO and I feel like i fall short when I play these games because of my mouse and its lag. This mouse would help me not only with gaming, but saving me some good money on a good mouse. Thank you Linus

Who else here has had to rewire your mouse cord after it breaks? just had to do it again yesterday and shorten it another 10ish cm. its the second time ive had to do it over its life span. Bye bye logitech g5 you served me well! id love a new mouse.

Because it has the Ed stamp of approval!

FX-8350 | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 | 16 GB (2x8 1600Mhz) Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC Dual | Corsair Vengeance C70 | 120GB Samsung EVO SSD, 1TB WD Black | Corsair AX860i | 2x BenQ XL2420TE | Corsair H110 | Logitech G15 | Logitech G500 | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Windows 8.1

Hello Linus team

I really want to win one of these cool mouse to gift to my cousin (we play co-op almost everything)...

BTW: Since I start to watch your videos (last week) I become addicted, saw all of them, and I resumed my old Linu(x) overclock project :)

I want this mouse really bad, my current mouse is extremely tiny, it seems like it was designed for a baby, it is really slow and because it's so small it feels like it's all over the place every time. Also the mouse wheel always decides to go for a ride inside the body of the mouse (so I have to constantly unscrew it just to get the mouse to work properly).

I wanna give this mouse as a gift for my friend to help him out with his first pc build!

I game quite a lot and only have a wireless mouse so I've heard wired is much better and would love to try something of quality like this.

My 5 years old CM Storm is dying, hence I try my luck with this giveaway [emoji6]

Free stuff is always good,haha! [emoji12]

I need three mice  ;)

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case