FinalMouse Giveaway

I need this mouse because I lost my $5 wireless mouse's usb reciever. :( I have been gaming using a spare mouse that freezes for absolutely no reason. I really need a new mouse because all my other gear is relatively good and my mouse was the only thing that was under $60 on my desk apart from my mousepad and some pens.

I would like to get a new mouse and that mouse looks cool!

I need this because my current mouse's sensor has gone to shit, and this one looks like a purfect shape for my hand ;)

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

This Mouse looks cool. And i want one.

I really want this, i need a new mouse for my laptop! please :D

-zRoger

I don't want your stinking mouse so you stick it where the sun don't shine. Capice?

Id like a new mouse to give a good go on, thanks 

I wouldn't mind a higher dpi mouse to replace my logitech performance mx when i game.

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

Sounds like a very good mouse compared to a really old Logitech mouse.

I need this mouse because my wireless mouse's right click isn't as clickable as it used to be. And I'm looking for new performance mouse

Hope this mouse could replace my old mouse <3.

My mouse is on its last leg, I've been needing one for months!

My mouse is slowly dying on me, with the scroll wheel click already gone. I'd love to try this new mouse and see how it compares to other entrants in the market

Why would I need a mouse? Because at the moment I have a $10 logitech mouse from target.

My mobile "gaming mouse" is just a plain terrible device. I always like to give new products a try and support newcomers as well, so this would be a great opportunity :)

Currently I have to use my mom's wireless mouse as my old mouse (a sentey lumenta pro) broke. This is annoying as I play games like CS:GO and more recently Dirty Bomb and games like those require the user to make fast and precise movements which as we all know a cheap wireless mouse simply doesn't allow for. Also on top of that the mouse is tiny compared to the size of my hand making active use of it for over 30 mins a painful experience. Also theirs the fact that where I live I'm to young to get a job so having my mouse break on me is a massive problem for me as It'll take me upwards of two months. And now on to why I want to win the Final mouse and not any other mouse, and that is because I have heard from multiple trusted sources that the Final mouse is the best for FPS gaming. Also my mom's mouse is pink with hearts on it, and its only a matter of time before my friends find out.

I want the FinalMouse because I really want to believe something that has the destiny logo on it is actually good.  ;)

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

I would like this mouse because I have never had a "gaming" mouse and would love to have one not just for games but see how well it does for Solid Works and CAD

I'd love to win! I need a new mouse because currently the middle mouse button on my mouse is broken. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

My mouse is broken, then how did i game today, wohhhh im a ghost

I would love one because I'm still using a Logitech mouse that's atleast 10 years old lol

System: Thinkpad T460

Why do I deserve the FinalMouse?

First some background story. I am currently a 23 year old who works in the IT industry, I have been working on/breaking computers since I was 12 (Tried to overclock an old pentium III) and couldn't be happier. When I was about 13 or 14 our old ball'd mouse decided to quite. I ran over to Princess Auto and what did I find in the surplus section? A Logitech MX510 for $15. 

It is the only mouse I have ever purchased and still remains my daily driver. It is still in perfect working condition and has never caused me any problems. Pictures attached.

But perhaps it is time for an upgrade.

Thanks

Lonnie

post-241521-0-29673800-1435985270_thumb.

post-241521-0-83933900-1435985273_thumb.

I would love to have this mouse because I always have problems with all the ones I had, mostly because they are cheap and old.

i would love to have a FINALMOUSE.. My Current mouse is a OEM brand.. DELL! which is kinda Normal hehe!

Those Omron Switches Would be COOL!!  :)  :)  :)