what is the most comfy headphone/headset on the market ?

aDham_z
Go to solution Solved by Fluffinator,

whats the comfiest for you? btw. i dont know how this massdrop works. lol

DT 990 in my opinion, by far my favorite pair in my collection to wear all day (comfort wise not sound wise).

Most comfortable for me is the denon ah-d7000. They have almost no clamping pressure, and they are super comfortable.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Most comfortable for me is the denon ah-d7000. They have almost no clamping pressure, and they are super comfortable.[/quote

He has the precious smigle!!!!!!!!

We kill him and take the precious.

If only my spoken english is good, I had this crazy idea of making a fake review channel where I review and praise to heaven common mediocre headphones/sets. Just to see how many people will fall blindly to reviews.

41xo1Yh21FL.jpg

You gotta buy this headset man.... It eats HD800 for breakfast, LCD-3 for lunch, and stax for dinner. Nothing in this earth and beyond sounds better than this, and you can get it for just $15!! What a value!!!

I would subscribe in a heart beat.

OP - The most comfortable headphones for something reasonably priced would either be split between the AKG K612 pro's and DT 990's/880's.

IMO velour is a lot more comfortable than leather/pleather, and the AKG's are most made of plastic, which makes them light.

OP - The most comfortable headphones for something reasonably priced would either be split between the AKG K612 pro's and DT 990's/880's.

IMO velour is a lot more comfortable than leather/pleather, and the AKG's are most made of plastic, which makes them light.

Yeah, was going to say AKG K7xx, same basic frame as AKG k612 pro.

Very comfortable

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

This ^, I love my DT 990.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

I'd look at the Audia Technica ATH-M50x. Well regarded to be some of the best sounding, well built and comfortable headphones at a cheap price. Watch MKBHD or Sound Guys's reviews among others.

Why would you recommend people watch videos made by internet know-nothings?

Why would you recommend people watch videos made by internet know-nothings?

They probably know a fair bit if they have multiple hundred thousand subscribers ;) I don't see you making youtube reviews.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

They probably know a fair bit if they have multiple hundred thousand subscribers ;) I don't see you making youtube reviews.

M50x isnt even comfortable in the first place, the comfort is atrocious and the sound is meh. DT770 bests M50x in both areas while doing circles around it

M50x isnt even comfortable in the first place, the comfort is atrocious and the sound is meh. DT770 bests M50x in both areas while doing circles around it

As an M50X owner, they're comfortable. And they sound damn good for what I paid.

As an M50X owner, they're comfortable. And they sound damn good for what I paid.

First person I've heard that thinks their comfy, really not it's strong suit at all.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

First person I've heard that thinks their comfy, really not it's strong suit at all.

I have several friends who own them and think they're comfortable too. 

I have several friends who own them and think they're comfortable too.

Interesting, I hear with them when I need too (I use them for plane flights because I travel a lot) and they are far from comfortable for me. Just....not their strong suit, to Peachtree own I guess.

Interesting, I hear with them when I need too (I use them for plane flights because I travel a lot) and they are far from comfortable for me. Just....not their strong suit, to Peachtree own I guess.

They aren't uncomfortable. For a little bit they're alright, after about 2 hours the clamping starts to hurt my head. So I wouldnt say they're comfortable either. Most people who call them comfortable don't use them for long periods of time, when I'm not traveling, I use headphones pretty much the whole day, so I can't use the m50x as a daily driver, but when I'm traveling, and I only need it for about 1 hour at a time, I don't mind using them/

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

We need a comfort-off where we do a battle to see which headphone has the best feels (comfort).

mine does!!! :P

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that being knowledgeable about a subject required that I then post videos about it on the internet. Of course, having subscribers on a youtube channel proves nothing about the accuracy of the information dissemited therein, so it's a worthless credential.

HyperX Cloud. Literally feels like a cloud on your head.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

HyperX Cloud. Literally feels like a cloud on your head.

you've put your head in clouds?

Hey! New SIgnature! 

you've put your head in clouds?

Yesh lel :)

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

I remember when I unpacked my m50s years ago when I upgraded form a pair of beats solos hd( sooooo long ago) my first thing saying "wow these ear pads feel really cheap.

The m50x are better in that regard but even the m50e before them were praised to be the most comfortable so that's for Internet credit ability.

M50x are very short term comfort you always know they are on your head unless you have a very small head they also sweat like a biatch.

As an M50 owner, they are horrid. The earpads are 1:1 the same. And you should try the NAD VISO HP50, THAT is comfortable to the ears BUT can be disorienting due to the headband's top weight distribution being smack down in the center of the top of your head. Sound quality? It shits on the M50/M50X.

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

We need a comfort-off where we do a battle to see which headphone has the best feels (comfort).

Any headphone that doesn't use pleather are already at a massive advantage, thats one thing.

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

See that's the problem. The world is bigger, much bigger than M50x. Wake up.

They aren't uncomfortable. For a little bit they're alright, after about 2 hours the clamping starts to hurt my head. So I wouldnt say they're comfortable either. Most people who call them comfortable don't use them for long periods of time, when I'm not traveling, I use headphones pretty much the whole day, so I can't use the m50x as a daily driver, but when I'm traveling, and I only need it for about 1 hour at a time, I don't mind using them/

Exactly