what is the most comfy headphone/headset on the market ?

aDham_z
Go to solution Solved by Fluffinator,

whats the comfiest for you? btw. i dont know how this massdrop works. lol

DT 990 in my opinion, by far my favorite pair in my collection to wear all day (comfort wise not sound wise).

Well ...

My topic is about 1 thing only that is what is the most comfy headphone/headset on the market ?

Well ...

My topic is about 1 thing only that is what is the most comfy headphone/headset on the market ?

Do you have a budget?

:)xD9_9:D:PB|

Do you have a budget?

Nope , give me anything lol

Most comfortable Headphone ? Speakers ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Most comfortable Headphone ? Speakers ...

Really dude , REALLY ?

I've fallen asleep with my audio technica 3d winged ad700 a few times and woke up and kept on listening.

the dt770 is nice but not comparable to the disappearing effect I feel with the audio technica 3d wing.

Sennheiser HD598

I wear them give or take 8 hours/day and no sweaty ears or pressure on my head. And they're reasonably priced too.

+ beautiful Noctua color :wub:  A noctua on your head, keeps the doctor away?

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Really dude , REALLY ?

Well you don't have to wear them ... So technically it's more comforting . Plus you don't have a budget so why not Speakers ?

Anything Senheiser or Berydynamic ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Well you don't have to wear them ... So technically it's more comforting . Plus you don't have a budget so why not Speakers ?

Anything Senheiser or Berydynamic ...

Yeah the dt 770 looks cool

I guess for reasonable price there is Steelseries Siberia V2. For the high end look for the Sennheiser.

SIberia v2? really? They're light but those paddings are just absolute crap.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

I've fallen asleep with my audio technica 3d winged ad700 a few times and woke up and kept on listening.

the dt770 is nice but not comparable to the disappearing effect I feel with the audio technica 3d wing.

Nah , don't like open ones maybe the dt 770 is a good choice !

Idk really :D

I'd look at the Audia Technica ATH-M50x. Well regarded to be some of the best sounding, well built and comfortable headphones at a cheap price. Watch MKBHD or Sound Guys's reviews among others.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Philips Fidelio X2

I highly recommend this one

"Yippie-ki-yay motherf**ker!"  ~John McClane

I'd look at the Audia Technica ATH-M50x. Well regarded to be some of the best sounding, well built and comfortable headphones at a cheap price. Watch MKBHD or Sound Guys's reviews among others.

I'm waiting for SSL to explode upon reading your post.  ;)

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

comfort is not a strong suit for the m50 unless you do a cloth earcup swap that I've done.

Sony mdr z7 in comfort these are just outstanding

I'm waiting for SSL to explode upon reading your post.  ;)

If only my spoken english is good, I had this crazy idea of making a fake review channel where I review and praise to heaven common mediocre headphones/sets. Just to see how many people will fall blindly to reviews.

41xo1Yh21FL.jpg

You gotta buy this headset man.... It eats HD800 for breakfast, LCD-3 for lunch, and stax for dinner. Nothing in this earth and beyond sounds better than this, and you can get it for just $15!! What a value!!!

If only my spoken english is good, I had this crazy idea of making a fake review channel where I review and praise to heaven common mediocre headphones/sets. Just to see how many people will fall blindly to reviews.

41xo1Yh21FL.jpg

You gotta buy this headset man.... It eats HD800 for breakfast, LCD-3 for lunch, and stax for dinner. Nothing in this earth and beyond sounds better than this, and you can get it for just $15!! What a value!!!

For a certain audience you can't use those models because they don't know what Sennheiser is. You have to talk about ASUS headsets or something.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

For a certain audience you can't use those models because they don't know what Sennheiser is. You have to talk about ASUS headsets or something.

They sure know money value tho. It's better than $1400 HD800, $2000 LCD-3, and $4000 Stax.....

HD800, Beyerdynamic DT770/880/990, Shure SRH1440/1540/1840

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

Did the same with the rock hard pads, crazy clamping, and half kg HE-400. Then again, that was when I didn't sleep for 48 hours straight....:P