E3 2015 EA Press Conference - Mega Thread

you can play as Darth Vader, i'm sold ,don't care what problems will have at the release, it looks amazing , f all the downers

fx-8350 @4,4Ghz/sapphire r9 fury/2x 8gb Kingstone ddr3 @2030Mhz

The only thing I could find as bad in Battlefront is, well too few people. I just think there should be more players in the game. But I'm gonna definitely gonna give it a try. THat X-Wing and TIE Figter chase in the mountains got me. Now if they could give more maps and for me the biggest problem, prequel saga (which would address the first problem), that would be enough for me.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Need for Speed looked pretty good. Hope they show some more customization options at their booth. It looked like they got some major aftermarket car brands, Work Wheels, rotiform, rocket bunny. I am getting excited.

you can play as Darth Vader, i'm sold ,don't care what problems will have at the release, it looks amazing , f all the downers

Just speculation here, but it is probably a feature of the map.  After a certain score is reached, players can take control of the Darth Vader / Luke Skywalker spawn.  Probably would go to the person who is in first place for each side.  Then, a battle would occur; these characters would have super powers (Luke's force push, Vader's choke-hold).  Perhaps whoever wins this light sabre fight will win 50 extra spawn tickets.

Just speculation. :)

Just speculation here, but it is probably a feature of the map.  After a certain score is reached, players can take control of the Darth Vader / Luke Skywalker spawn.  Probably would go to the person who is in first place for each side.  Then, a battle would occur; these characters would have super powers (Luke's force push, Vader's choke-hold).  Perhaps whoever wins this light sabre fight will win 50 extra spawn tickets.

Just speculation. :)

yeah they did say that's the largest map (which means it's the most complex and has the most stuff), even if it's not on all maps it's still freaking cool to play as one of these memorable characters

OK BATTLEFRONT LOOKS INSANELY GOOD

SOLD SOLD SOLD

and 

SOLD

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

SOLD SOLD SOLD

and 

SOLD

Conference video plz? I missed EA conference, was at school.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Battlefront has some incredibly casual aiming. There is also very little cover, and for the little amount that there is, all aerial/walkers attacks seem to do aoe blast damage which negates it. I'm a bit worried about the replayability if the skill ceiling is too low.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

and 

SOLD

What is the release date for it?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

What is the release date for it?

19 november  2015

they had soo much sport, I though they never gonna stop, and then a mirrors edge and back to sports again

19 november  2015

Thank you. Then on December 18th the new movie comes out. So much hype.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Ok, this year's E3 blows last year's out of the water, IMO. After watching the live stream on and off all day today, I've been seeing SO many games that look genuinely good and some even amazing! 

So much to look forward to this year and next... Mass Effect, Dark Souls 3, Unravel, NFS, and many more. Dare I say it, a good number of the Xbox One exclusives are actually making me think about buying an Xbox. THAT is what gaming should be all about. The games, pure and simple. PC is still my gaming platform of choice, but if you make good games then I'll play em, regardless of the platform.

Now I'm all pumped up for the Fury tomorrow. PLEASE AMD, do not disappoint! ;)

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

Bannerino.

But the Sony event was meh, kinda boring.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

But the Sony event was meh, kinda boring.

Yeah, I thought the same. Wasn't really impressed with the PS4 stuff. Uncharted 4 looked cool, but that was about it for me.

But Xbox One, damn, they have some nice content coming (and some of that coming to PC as well ;) ). 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

So I heard AMD will bundle Battlefront with their cards, smart move AMD  :ph34r:

Yeah, I thought the same. Wasn't really impressed with the PS4 stuff. Uncharted 4 looked cool, but that was about it for me.

But Xbox One, damn, they have some nice content coming (and some of that coming to PC as well ;) ). 

This one on the PS4 is the best I've seen so far  :lol:

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Didn't Uncharted crash during the show?

Its gonna be close between Xbox and Bethesda but right now i think Xbox has it slightly.

But theres more to come so i'm gonna stay tuned.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

SOLD SOLD SOLD

and 

SOLD

I just saw the video! I want it SOOOOOO bad!

Oh my gosh I can't wait for it. <33

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

That NFS camera was pure garbage.

The game will have different camera options and you can personalize your handling to your liking, it was confirmed on their facebook page.

The most awkward game and presentation: YARN.

I had such a hard time watching it. The real life photos seemed (NO OFFENS) retarded...And GAM graphics are absolute MEH ! Not an E3 material.

Battlefront: goose bumps ! Very good looking even for Potato 4 box gameplay. The moment I saw the light saber I was sold :D Twitch chat: "pre-ordered".

When he used the force to kill a guy, OMFG !!!

So much fun watching it on twitch :) (even when whole twitch crashed....chat is hilarious).

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

19 november 2015

I heard 17th November, clear and loud.

Edit. 19th for Europe, freaking EA ! Why u do dis ?! Whyyyyyy.

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

The only thing I could find as bad in Battlefront is, well too few people. I just think there should be more players in the game. But I'm gonna definitely gonna give it a try. THat X-Wing and TIE Figter chase in the mountains got me. Now if they could give more maps and for me the biggest problem, prequel saga (which would address the first problem), that would be enough for me.

40 players is quiet a lot for consoles, I do hope we on PC get 64 or something around 60.

Are battlefield servers on consoles and PCs different in players count ?

40 players is quiet a lot for consoles, I do hope we on PC get 64 or something around 60.

Are battlefield servers on consoles and PCs different in players count ?

I've no idea, was never interested in any Battlefield.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.