E3 2015 EA Press Conference - Mega Thread

Hmmm. NBA live looks actually decent. Weird, I'm suspicious  

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

did enjoy that Mass/dart combo. Killing snipers from all the way across the map in one shot.

But nope idiots had to ruin it and say it's not fair and bluh bluh bluh, it was fucking realistic and it was great, now if an RBG shot lands next to someone he won't die cause reasons.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

That face scan they used for NBA would be kinda cool to implement in other games (I'm thinking RPG's and the like).

Hmmm. NBA live looks actually decent. Weird, I'm suspicious

My reaction exactly.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

There will be no campaign, but there will be single player missions, it was announced a while ago. No galactic conquest if you were expecting that.

Hmmm well that sounds a bit better than what I thought it was going to be.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Man, so many announcements about sports games and mobile games. I know those are the big moneymakers for EA, but I have little to no interest. The Microsoft press conference was more interesting to me, and I don't own an Xbox. :P

That face scan they used for NBA would be kinda cool to implement in other games (I'm thinking RPG's and the like).

I agree, that would be pretty damn cool. Still, I have to imagine that facial animations with a scanned face is pretty tough.

Just went to check Need for Speed's twitter, they stated that the handling will not be the same for non drifting mode, and they will allow you to change camera angles. I'm still however not convinced especially after 8 years of being lied to and tricked by this franchise after its downfall in 2007 with pro street.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Did she say FIFA with Apple watch? Oh wow.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Man, so many announcements about sports games and mobile games. I know those are the big moneymakers for EA, but I have little to no interest. The Microsoft press conference was more interesting to me, and I don't own an Xbox. :P

Agree with this.

I agree, that would be pretty damn cool. Still, I have to imagine that facial animations with a scanned face is pretty tough.

Didn't he call it "facerig HD"? Is it this, only a different implementation of it (sort of the opposite)? http://store.steampowered.com/app/274920/

:o you dont like mass effect?

I like Mass Effect. I am just getting tired of sequels/remakes or whatever they are called. Just my opinion, but that is how games make money nowadays. I will probably buy it later down the road when it is on sale.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

sportsmobilesportsmobilesportsmobilesportsmobilesportsmobilesportsmobilesportsmobilesportsmobilesportsmobilesportsmobilesportsmobilesportsmobileENOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I like Mass Effect. I am just getting tired of sequels/remakes or whatever they are called. Just my opinion, but that is how games make money nowadays. I will probably buy it later down the road when it is on sale.

Im super excited to explore the mass effect universe, especially as its a new story nothing to do with the others

Its like there being so much star wars, or star trek - its a universe to explore

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

All respect to Pele assuming hes as important as has been let on but why in the hell has EA commissioned him for story time. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

soccer soccer soccer

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

PELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh right...I dont care.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

Im super excited to explore the mass effect universe, especially as its a new story nothing to do with the others

Its like there being so much star wars, or star trek - its a universe to explore

If they don't have someone like Wrex and Garrus I'm gonna be pissed. I don't care, I want someone like them. And perhaps someone with hips...

The only words of Pele I understood was "penalty kick" Oh I think he said "ball" once too.

System Specs

If they don't have someone like Wrex and Garrus I'm gonna be pissed. I don't care, I want someone like them. And perhaps someone with hips...

come on, they are going to have good characters in

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

come on, they are going to have good characters in

I know, but I want someone with personalities like them :D Bro code

Here's some hips for you:

Oh wait Linus just posted that

I was just never really excited by that. Star Wars prequels destroyed that part of me. Star Trek is ok. I just want some original ideas. Maybe I am just losing interest in games. I am getting old. Time to focus on my career and get my college degree. Won't have much time for games.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

EA is too big as a gaming publisher and it really shows today. They have there hands in everything and because they do so much. It will be hard to produce anything great.

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

I loved the Mass Effect games... even the third one.. Or should I say, the first half. The ending pretty much killed the games for me, as everything that happened, contradicted itself and the lore of the games.

None the less, I still look a lot forward to Mass Effect 4. It seems very action focused, which does make me a little sceptical. The combat was always the weakest part of the games, and the story, rpg elements, always the strongest. But having better combat is welcome, as long as the strong story/rpg elements are still there. Anyways holyday 2016 is so far away. 2016 is the year of The Division. I want that! Cyberpunk 2077 is for 2017 sadly :(

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro