[Closed][Giveaway #2]Heaven Society - Anime Club Giveaway

Christ, cant find a bigger image? 

I want to sit on the side of a little bird heli while holding down the trigger on a m249 like a maniac shooting at all sorts of things.

I did this. seen my video? maybe i post again. though it wasnt full auto it was still exhilarating. 

Of course. That one is fantasy but there are rifles out there since second world war if I remember correctly.

@MyInnerFred mate I'm on my phone! Bite me! Everything is scaled down so I can't tell.

have you tried upscaling?

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I did this. seen my video? maybe i post again. though it wasnt full auto it was still exhilarating. 

have you tried upscaling?

I've seen it. Next time you need to bring bigger guns and more ammo. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@RainColt Saber, not sabre.

Or Arturia.

Ha, yeah, I don't really see the difference.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

I've seen it. Next time you need to bring bigger guns and more ammo. 

not so much of a bigger gun as much as i should be using my own gun. we had plenty of ammo. I was carrying 6 mags on my person. could have used 2 more. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

not so much of a bigger gun as much as i should be using my own gun. we had plenty of ammo. I was carrying 6 mags on my person. could have used 2 more.

i remember the video but not the gun you were shooting... what was it?

i remember the video but not the gun you were shooting... what was it?

no idea. some ar15. it was fairly cheap and i had a couple of jams and miss chambers. my personal rifle is a m4a1 with a vortex crossfire 2 scope. 

lol, why is that? 

based on what I've read, and maybe @TheProfosist can sign off

The writer went 404 bastardized it, handled it sloppy to "get it over with already" to move on to other works.

There's a fine line to walk to between a quality character in a series with "multiple choices" so to speak (I can't recall ever seeing it done) and this is no such exception. IIRC,

basically what goes down is MC becomes more indecisive than American politicians, friendzones one of them, tells another to wait for him, shuts down another, and the dark horse reverse trap ends up winning the ring which pissed off A LOT of people. The writer dragged it on so long and it was such a convoluted clusterfuck that there was for all intents and purposes zero possibility of a good or satisfying end that wouldn't manage to alienate a HUGE chunk of the follower base. kuudere smart-brogirl, tsun childhood friend, and tsun-dandere(?) complex composite, [meat, idk wtf she is, seems to be the most objectively interesting character] rich engaged during childhood, all lost to reverse trap sidekick, i'd imagine that's annoying.

but take that at face value, as I've only read about it but never watched it.

tl;dr it all came tumbling down like orange tang or that one time Zhao Yui on the maintenance crew forgot to put the wet floor sign near the tip of Everst.

Error: 410

im thinking I should get into anime just for these giveaways.. would make some of my friends happy too..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

im thinking I should get into anime just for these giveaways.. would make some of my friends happy too..

the last giveaway for for ssds so it isn't a bad idea lol

the last giveaway for for ssds so it isn't a bad idea lol

*new rule you need at least 1000 posts in the main tread* :P

all 14 of us lol

thats higher than I thought :P

based on what I've read, and maybe @TheProfosist can sign off

The writer went 404 bastardized it, handled it sloppy to "get it over with already" to move on to other works.

There's a fine line to walk to between a quality character in a series with "multiple choices" so to speak (I can't recall ever seeing it done) and this is no such exception. IIRC,

basically what goes down is MC becomes more indecisive than American politicians, friendzones one of them, tells another to wait for him, shuts down another, and the dark horse reverse trap ends up winning the ring which pissed off A LOT of people. The writer dragged it on so long and it was such a convoluted clusterfuck that there was for all intents and purposes zero possibility of a good or satisfying end that wouldn't manage to alienate a HUGE chunk of the follower base. kuudere smart-brogirl, tsun childhood friend, and tsun-dandere(?) complex composite, [meat, idk wtf she is, seems to be the most objectively interesting character] rich engaged during childhood, all lost to reverse trap sidekick, i'd imagine that's annoying.

but take that at face value, as I've only read about it but never watched it.

tl;dr it all came tumbling down like orange tang or that one time Zhao Yui on the maintenance crew forgot to put the wet floor sign near the tip of Everst.

...and suddenly all desire to see it end is gone. I mean really? That's who wins?

Troll authors everywhere. Oreimo, this, what next? That little ninja/mercenary girl in Nisekoi?

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

...and suddenly all desire to see it end is gone. I mean really? That's who wins?

Troll authors everywhere. Oreimo, this, what next? That little ninja/mercenary girl in Nisekoi?

indifferently yep, I wouldn't have been interested regardless.

seems like the author made it a giant FU and dropped the curtains.

With how much other good content, including other anime, manga, LN, VN, movies, and literature modern/classic/historic, I can't wrap my head around why this and other, candidly speaking, inferior content sells.

Like seriously if I didn't know better and sat through something like this I would be furious at how much time and maybe money I'd pissed away. Plenty more media of better value.

maybe I'm an autist or something, but I'm not joking, I legitimately don't understand why people pay for this.

shit give me some security and time off and I'd write a better story.

Error: 410

indifferently yep, I wouldn't have been interested regardless.

seems like the author made it a giant FU and dropped the curtains.

With how much other good content, including other anime, manga, LN, VN, movies, and literature modern/classic/historic, I can't wrap my head around why this and other, candidly speaking, inferior content sells.

Like seriously if I didn't know better and sat through something like this I would be furious at how much time and maybe money I'd pissed away. Plenty more media of better value.

maybe I'm an autist or something, but I'm not joking, I legitimately don't understand why people pay for this.

shit give me some security and time off and I'd write a better story.

I more of wanted to see it end because I had already started it, but now even that has been ripped away from me. :(

I usually just watch/read what's recommended to me or what I see people say is good. Because I'm too lazy to look for stuff myself most of the time, and even when I do I somehow suck at it. How you can suck at just looking up information I don't know, but I manage it. Though that does remind me, people pay for a lot of this stuff. I managed to forget that considering I don't pay myself (yarr). I only have to invest time in things, which for all my complaints, I have a lot of lying around. If I had to pay as well, or lost a lot of that time, I would probably be a lot more selective and I could tell you now that I probably wouldn't have watched half the shows that are on my watched list on MAL. Just too damn expensive for what they were.

Also, I don't have as high of standards for what it takes for me to enjoy a show. Which leads to me enjoying anime/manga/books/movies that aren't necessarily that great as well as knowing that I could do just one of those, read books/manga or watch anime/movies all day long for my entire life and not see all the content I would enjoy. So I'm not as bothered knowing that I watched something mediocre when there's something amazing out there I could be watching.

Who knows, this may change as I absorb more content. I may get annoyed at all the repetitive tropes or situations eventually (I can see it starting already. The madness of not being able to enjoy shows I could before D:) but I'm not there yet and it doesn't really bother me at this point in time.

I've always wanted to write a book. Seems interesting and a lot of fun. I would never do well at it though, I'm not nearly creative enough and I'm absolute shit with names. I can see it now, "OK, time to name the mc. Gotta try to think of names besides the super generic ones like bob/Fred/George/etc. Hmm... Um..."

-Two hours later-

"...Harold?"

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

@Vitalius may or may not be also giving away items! By posting in this thread you instantly enter it! There will be 3 winners & 3 mystery prizes. Anyone can win anything, basically. Good Luck~!

Let me fix that for you.

Vitalius is giving away items! By posting in this thread, you instantly enter (note that you still must follow the same giveaway rules). 

There will be 3 winners/prizes and a placing system that is completely random (I will be rolling dice, as per my older giveaway). Anyone can win and everyone should enter (who follow the rules for this giveaway, as I mentioned).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Let me fix that for you.

Vitalius is giving away items! By posting in this thread, you instantly enter (note that you still must follow the same giveaway rules).

There will be 3 winners/prizes and a placing system that is completely random (I will be rolling dice, as per my older giveaway). Anyone can win and everyone should enter (who follow the rules for this giveaway, as I mentioned).

oh mysterious giveaway. .. any idea on what you will be giving away?

oh mysterious giveaway. .. any idea on what you will be giving away?

It's a mystery...

I don't even know what I'm giving away yet. We'll all find out when the giveaway is over and the winners have been decided. kekekekke

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It's a mystery...

I don't even know what I'm giving away yet. We'll all find out when the giveaway is over and the winners have been decided. kekekekke

who wouldnt love a mystery prize... isnt that the point of all those quarter machines that give you a a random toy... I will need to add an anime gif to this post later as Im 90% sure their is one in railgun or sound euphonium

who wouldnt love a mystery prize... isnt that the point of all those quarter machines that give you a a random toy... I will need to add an anime gif to this post later as Im 90% sure their is one in railgun or sound euphonium

Lol, IKR. Don't worry. It's more like a quarter machine that is specialized for you, so you always get something you'd actually want. 

I know the gif you speak of regarding railgun, but I'm pretty sure it involves Touma so it's probably Index instead.

† Christian Member †

Lol, IKR. Don't worry. It's more like a quarter machine that is specialized for you, so you always get something you'd actually want.

I know the gif you speak of regarding railgun, but I'm pretty sure it involves Touma so it's probably Index instead.

could be but he is in both. It is a pain to gif hunt or make gifs on my phone so it will wait until morning

could be but he is in both. It is a pain to gif hunt or make gifs on my phone so it will wait until morning

Isn't the game they play in Japan called Pachinko or something?

... might be thinking of something unrelated to the little toy things you get for a quarter in the capsules.

† Christian Member †

Isn't the game they play in Japan called Pachinko or something?

... might be thinking of something unrelated to the little toy things you get for a quarter in the capsules.

that is basically a slot machine. Its a form of gambling my grandparents had one of the machine