[Closed][Giveaway #2]Heaven Society - Anime Club Giveaway

What? That surprised you? I'm more surprised seeing all those headsets... I wonder if he is some mutant that has headsets for breakfast or something  :blink:

@MyInnerFred What do you do with all those headsets :wub: other than taking these weird pics with them?

The part that I was in the dark until now ... 

Probably sleeping with them ...

I need to make a poll to see what half of the forum's race is ... But that would be kind of racist so ... yeah .... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Yes they are worth it! Get em! They should be priced higher in my opinion. 

To bad the drivers aren't angled, I can't wear them for long periods of time without my ears hurting from the rubbing of the headphones.

and how do the sennheiser hd 598 sound compared to the k553?

and why did the price dropped so much on amazon? from 300 to 150

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

fred you need help...[random] and why the hell do I not know your real name lol[/random]

:ph34r:

I highly doubt it, I'm under the impression they think the club is full of weirdos and that I'm a giant scumbag.HO60HRl.jpg?1

Fred showed his face. (Part of it)

spicywolf_13_horo_surprised.jpg

Surprise surprise. It's even more mind boggling for those who have heard my voice already. 

I'm probably the whitest Asian you'll meet, in some regards....

This is true.

Blarg

I think you have more head phones in that photo then I have even owned in my life and none of mine cost more then like $30 lol

*Shrugs* Maybe you need to change that. BTW I'll be shipping your Headphone out first.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I've spend longer than I want to admit thinking about who is my favourite out of Kayaba Akihiko, Rintakou Okarin, Lelouch and Light Yagami. But I've finally decided for:

Code-Geass-Lelouch-Render-by-lilvietjr.p

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I think you have more head phones in that photo then I have even owned in my life and none of mine cost more then like $30 lol

Ditto. I have been running my current headphones on my desktop for at least 5 years now, and they are really cheap feeling plastic (Sony MDR XD100 for those who are wondering. Costed like 20€). They have seen life, but still perfectly functional, cable has no visible scratches / cuts, but they have A LOT of my blonde hair, and other dry bodily substances that are in human hair...

The only headphones I have bought this year are a pair of in-ear phones, some unknown 20€ headphones from Phillips, and pretty much the only reason I use them, is that they are the only in-ears that actually stay in my head while running (they have a band on both earpieces to wrap it around ears). Any other headphones I have used fall out even while walking for a few minutes.

That isn't even all of my headphones lol.

Assemble a headmask that solely consists of your headphones? Maybe try to fit all of them on your head / neck / area around head? :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Assemble a headmask that solely consists of your headphones? Maybe try to fit all of them on your head / neck / area around head? :lol:

To much work lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yukino Yukinoshita <3

yukinoshita-yukino-4.png

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Yukino Yukinoshita <3

same character i posted yukino is the best.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Possibly thicker pads?

Where? I know there's a small tweak you can do, stuff some new shoelace or something around the inside of the headphone so it pushes the pads out but I don't have any excess shoelaces lol....

Wahhhh ??????? You're Asian ??????????

No I'm Black.

What? That surprised you? I'm more surprised seeing all those headsets... I wonder if he is some mutant that has headsets for breakfast or something  :blink:

@MyInnerFred What do you do with all those headsets :wub: other than taking these weird pics with them?

I listen to music with them, what dirty thoughts did you have in mind?

The part that I was in the dark until now ... 

Probably sleeping with them ...

I need to make a poll to see what half of the forum's race is ... But that would be kind of racist so ... yeah .... 

I do in fact sleep with them LOL...

I fall asleep listening to music often.

and how do the sennheiser hd 598 sound compared to the k553?

and why did the price dropped so much on amazon? from 300 to 150

The HD598 is open and has a warmer sound signature, the K553 being a closed back "naturally" doesn't have as big of a sound stage as the HD598. The K553 is a pretty reference styled headphone, it's got a fairly flat sound freq. 

I'm surprised no one has a interest in asking about the Audio Technica MSR7 that thing is better than expected... for a closed headphone it's got a real nice sound stage and delivers very clear sound, especially good treble. 

Neat Reminder Bot there fred ;)

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Thanks @Vitalius

YW

I do in fact sleep with them LOL...

I can just imagine you listening to music in your room while someone comes in and just stares at you with 5 pairs of headphones on at the same time (like in that picture) on your computer. Just. Stares.

The thoughts they'd have. Twould be hilarious.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

YW

I can just imagine you listening to music in your room while someone comes in and just stares at you with 5 pairs of headphones on at the same time (like in that picture) on your computer. Just. Stares.

The thoughts they'd have. Twould be hilarious.

Now if I lived with other people instead of just family... oh it would indeed be comical....

Now if I lived with other people instead of just family... oh it would indeed be comical....

if they ask tell them you spend thousands of dollars on headphones you must use them all to their full extent

It's funny, because my first thought was "his mom doing that", but I forgot if you still lived with them or not.

if they ask tell them you spend thousands of dollars on headphones you must use them all to their full extent

This is a valid excuse for many things.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

That.... that is quite a appropriate response to make...

7937e9af1df96a8a6c1e64e0218c94ba19dade90

Just as planned. 

It's funny, because my first thought was "his mom doing that", but I forgot if you still lived with them or not.

This is a valid excuse for many things.

I don't live with my mother, I'm living in a giant 4 - 5 bedroom house with my father at the moment. It's closer to work so that's why we moved, my mother and younger brother still live in the fancy neighbor in a townhouse.

To be honest I think I did spend up to a thousand or more now.... 

Sweet, I didn't even know this was going on till Vitalius did the reminder thing.

nichijou20-2012.png

I can't make up my mind between the 3 main characters of my favorite anime. Such a goofy show.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Where? I know there's a small tweak you can do, stuff some new shoelace or something around the inside of the headphone so it pushes the pads out but I don't have any excess shoelaces lol....

-snip-

Idk maybe aftermarket ones or ones from a different model.

Go buy some? I mean shoelaces are cheap lol.