Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ionbasa

BSOD Posting Instructions - Please Read!

If my desktop just crashed all of a sudden whilst playing game. And unable to boot up even with USB bootable windows, how should I generate the dump of BSOD informations? :/ 

Posted · Original PosterOP
23 hours ago, WeeHong said:

If my desktop just crashed all of a sudden whilst playing game. And unable to boot up even with USB bootable windows, how should I generate the dump of BSOD informations? :/ 

You may have bigger issues than looking at the dump files. If your PC can't boot there's a hardware error going on. FIrst read through the suggestions here:

At the very least you need to boot off a USB flash drive or plug the hdd in another computer to recover the files. 

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

hello i want to make a BSOD report but my crash dump files can't be archived winrar shows an access denied dialogue when trying to compress them.