How much data do you use a month?

dylandylandylan

Unlimited here. 20Mbps down, 2Mbps up.

I download quite a bit, so maybe 100GB, depends if the family is watching Netflix or whatever.

If I had like 5Mbps up or more, I would be streaming every weekend!

We don't have caps in the U.S., we just pay through the nose for mediocre speeds.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

My router says about 20GB a day so around 600GB a month is used between three people in my house which isn't difficult with 120Mb down and 12 up..  I'm with Virgin Media though so there's no cap but there are thresholds which if you pass, the internet speed gets reduced for a short period of time.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

i have a unlimited package. on a normal month i use 100-150gb, on a month when i re-install windows i use nearer to 300gb, gotta love steam etc, im on plusnet fiber, i get about 60 down and 16 up

Roughly 15TB last month, record is 32TB in 30 days.

wow. that is nutz, how many homes use your conenction? 

wow. that is nutz, how many homes use your conenction?

its a single household, here is a bit of proof, http://whatpulse.org/looneykid

my download server is linux and i don't want what-pulse on it.

lol apparently I'm ranked 27th world wide of all what pulse users upload wise.....

and I've only been using it for a month.....

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Hmm alot.. like over 400GB's for sure

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Hmm alot.. like over 400GB's for sure

you call that a lot? :p

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34760-how-much-data-do-you-use-a-month/?p=445356

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

hit 284GB last month

looney what are you downloading or does pulse record local network useage as well

Our Lord and Saviour Chunt!!!

No data cap currently, and I use anywhere between 60-100GB for my downloads. In the year I've had my desktop, I've passed 1.1TB.

I need a new HDD too, 1TB drive is nearly full.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

hit 284GB last month

looney what are you downloading or does pulse record local network useage as well

Not internal network, and I can't say because than I would be breaking the Code of Conduct:

6. Piracy, Copyright Material, Cracks and Product Keys

• "Copyright Material" is any material protected by legally recognized copyright;
  • "Piracy" is the unauthorized copying of software or any material subject to copyright;
  • "Cracks" are programs that disable copy-protection technology;
  • A "Key" is a combination of numbers and/or letters required for software installation.

You may not request, distribute, link to or enable any activities which involve the procurement or distribution of pirated software, product cracks or keys or the supply, exchange or distribution of any copyright material including TV recordings. Doing so may result in the termination of your account without notice. In addition, the following violations are grounds for moderator action to your post and/or account:

• Seeking help to create or find cracks.
  • Seeking missing files that are supplied with copyrighted installation CD(s)
  • Admitting to being involved in the distribution of copyrighted software/media, cracks and product keys.
  • Requesting or discussing the trade, sale, exchange or supply of any copyrighted material including (but not limited) to TV recordings, DVDs, movies, music, software etc.
  • Identifying torrents sources or websites where copyright material may be obtained.
  • Provide or request login details for restricted websites.

Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of our management.

i actually dont know i didnt want to lie about it and said OVER 400gb's

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

On average about ~ 150GB. Steam sale months I normally hit ~ 250GB before my connection gets shaped.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

i actually dont know i didnt want to lie about it and said OVER 400gb's

Lol, don't worry, I think my upload statistics are one of a kind on this forum :)

Just 2 of us using our connection. Obviously it varies, but we usually stay within 150-200GB.

9267428169_9c1c18031a.jpg

My Build - Cpu: Intel i7 4770K @ 4.0Ghz Case: Phanteks Evolv ITX | Motherbord: ASUS Maximus VI ImpactRam: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro
Video Card: EVGA GTX 760 | Power Supply: Corsair AX760 | Monitors: Dell P2210 | Keyboard: Logitech k270 | Mouse: Logitech M185

it depends

sometimes 10GB sometimes 500GB+

uncapped unthrottled 30mbps

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Now that its summer I dont use that mutch, 10-15TB ish. In the winter Im around 35-40TB.

Now that its summer I dont use that mutch, 10-15TB ish. In the winter Im around 35-40TB.

A month? what doing? That's a crazy amount of bandwidth.

#!

You'd be suprised to see the amount of people over 10TB a month. [source : I work for an ISP]

I could justify that kind of usage if you had a web server or two in your house somewhere serving content to outside users, but damn, that's a lot.

#!