LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

...I'm pretty sure that reality TV stars aren't 'anti-mainstream media'...

What I mean is more the mainstream news. Namely CNN, which Trump trashed all throughout.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

What I mean is more the mainstream news. Namely CNN, which Trump trashed all throughout.

So, prior to to the election, when he was doing all those media interviews about how he thought Obama was a 'Secret Muslim' as part of a conspiracy, was that him being anti-main stream news?

Look, I'm just saying that this seems a lot less 'Anti-Mainstream Media' and more 'Anti-Being Called Out On His Shit'.  Ya know, like that kid in your class who says his uncle works at Nintendo and that he gets to totally play all the Pokemon games before everybody else and even has a Pokemon named after him in the next game, who then gets called out on his bullshit and his response is 'YOU JUST FUCKING HATE ME BECAUSE YOU LOVE XBOX YOU XBOX LOVER!'?  I think it's more like that.

lol all this talk of money and here I am thinking yay! Im scheduled to work more then twice this week! :P I seem to spend waaaaaay too much money on food and am terrible at budgeting even though I took a course dedicated to accounting in highschool :dry: I really need a better job xD

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

5 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

So, prior to to the election, when he was doing all those media interviews about how he thought Obama was a 'Secret Muslim' as part of a conspiracy, was that him being anti-main stream news?

Look, I'm just saying that this seems a lot less 'Anti-Mainstream Media' and more 'Anti-Being Called Out On His Shit'.  Ya know, like that kid in your class who says his uncle works at Nintendo and that he gets to totally play all the Pokemon games before everybody else and even has a Pokemon named after him in the next game, who then gets called out on his bullshit and his response is 'YOU JUST FUCKING HATE ME BECAUSE YOU LOVE XBOX YOU XBOX LOVER!'?  I think it's more like that.

I never really saw much of anything going around spreading that Obama was a secret Muslim. Probably the more right wing news sources, yes, but still.

I never really saw much of anything going around spreading that Obama was a secret Muslim. Probably the more right wing news sources, yes, but still.

Erm... Donald Trump lead an entire conspiracy theory, leading up to the Obama White House not only publishing Obama's long form birth certificate and then afixing that birth certificate in the White House press room to be a peppermint reminder of 'We won't be answering any more questions about that stupid conspiracy bullshit'.  But this was in 2011, with you being 17 years old now, that would put you around 11 years old when you probably weren't exactly following the news very closely.  But this was totally a thing, and Trump happily went on many interviews in 'The Mainstream Media' as his platform for this thing, only to eventually decide 'Okay, Obama isn't really a Kenyan Muslim' during the election.

So yeah, I would definitely put him as 'Pro Main Stream Media' so long as it's helping him with his bullshit.

10 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Ya know, like that kid in your class who says his uncle works at Nintendo and that he gets to totally play all the Pokemon games before everybody else and even has a Pokemon named after him in the next game, who then gets called out on his bullshit and his response is 'YOU JUST FUCKING HATE ME BECAUSE YOU LOVE XBOX YOU XBOX LOVER!'?

...I actually knew someone like that, but it was with bullshit Pokémon things (like his Kyogre dying, with an animation of its skeleton falling apart) and bullshit YouTube videos rather than his uncle working for Nintendo. He was even working on an Xbox 360 game called Silver Towers!

Which, of course, never materialized outside of a mention in the local paper. To this day I can't find any references to it ever existing.

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

Erm... Donald Trump lead an entire conspiracy theory, leading up to the Obama White House not only publishing Obama's long form birth certificate and then afixing that birth certificate in the White House press room to be a peppermint reminder of 'We won't be answering any more questions about that stupid conspiracy bullshit'.  But this was in 2011, with you being 17 years old now, that would put you around 11 years old when you probably weren't exactly following the news very closely.  But this was totally a thing, and Trump happily went on many interviews in 'The Mainstream Media' as his platform for this thing, only to eventually decide 'Okay, Obama isn't really a Kenyan Muslim' during the election.

So yeah, I would definitely put him as 'Pro Main Stream Media' so long as it's helping him with his bullshit.

Trump did push a conspiracy theory, but he probably did it mainly to piss Obama off, or just to stir up random controversy.

I wasn't following the news much at all when I was 10 or 11, and it wasn't really until about a year or a year and a half ago to when I started looking more into politics. I still got shit to learn, no doubt, but I kinda have an idea how my opinion is. I may disagree with yours, but I won't disrespect it.

8 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Trump did push a conspiracy theory, but he probably did it mainly to piss Obama off, or just to stir up random controversy.

I wasn't following the news much at all when I was 10 or 11, and it wasn't really until about a year or a year and a half ago to when I started looking more into politics. I still got shit to learn, no doubt, but I kinda have an idea how my opinion is. I may disagree with yours, but I won't disrespect it.

I've seen a lot of the crazy part of the right wing thanks to a few of my friends. They truly buy into the BS.

EDIT: I mean the straight up crazy theories.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

11 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

I've seen a lot of the crazy part of the right wing thanks to a few of my friends. They truly buy into the BS.

EDIT: I mean the straight up crazy theories.

The preferred term is 'Alternative Facts' now. :)

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

The preferred term is 'Alternative Facts' now. :)

Having facts at all in the name implies there is some truth in them. That's just not the case and I refuse to use stupid terms like that and "Fake News." I'll prefer to just straight up call BS. Anyways, lets not turn this into another political thread.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

1 hour ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I only hate him bc I know people who will die if Obamacare doesnt get reinstated

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Or something similar

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

9 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

I only hate him bc I know people who will die if Obamacare doesnt get reinstated

Obamacare won't just go away. Let me make that clear. What Trump wants to do from what I can tell is make it so that Obamacare isn't a requirement, which is why you had a lot of people not like it. Basically open the door for more competition to come in so if you don't want Obamacare, you have other choices that aren't expensive as fuck.

Obamacare won't just go away. Let me make that clear. What Trump wants to do from what I can tell is make it so that Obamacare isn't a requirement, which is why you had a lot of people not like it. Basically open the door for more competition to come in so if you don't want Obamacare, you have other choices that aren't expensive as fuck.

My friends wont be able to get their meds anymore so basically gone, its now going to be 15K a year for their meds

Spoiler

AXIOM

1 minute ago, Clanscorpia said:

My friends wont be able to get their meds anymore so basically gone, its now going to be 15K a year for their meds

As I said, Obamacare isn't disappearing. At all. What I said is that it's not going to be shoved up everyone's ass, and will become something optional if you already are covered under some other healthcare plan, like I am under a military family.

There's no point in denying anything so I'm back yay

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

Aye, what's up?

Nothing really

Just stuff and things

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

1 minute ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

There's no point in denying anything so I'm back yay

Ooooooo someones still bi? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dont worry I am too, just slightly different

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

As I said, Obamacare isn't disappearing. At all. What I said is that it's not going to be shoved up everyone's ass, and will become something optional if you already are covered under some other healthcare plan, like I am under a military family.

I do like to know how they now wont have it. Also Trump seems to be very anti Trans and anti abortion which really pisses me off

Spoiler

AXIOM

1 minute ago, Clanscorpia said:

Ooooooo someones still bi? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dont worry I am too, just slightly different

I do like to know how they now wont have it. Also Trump seems to be very anti Trans and anti abortion which really pisses me off

Trump was never anti-trans? As far as I can remember he's alright with LGBT rights in general. You might be thinking of Mike Pence in this area.

He's kinda anti-abortion, but I don't think he'll change much with the abortion policies in the country. That's not a very big concern for him.

2 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Yee :P 

✨PC Specs✨

Trump was never anti-trans? As far as I can remember he's alright with LGBT rights in general. You might be thinking of Mike Pence in this area.

He's kinda anti-abortion, but I don't think he'll change much with the abortion policies in the country. That's not a very big concern for him.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/07/06/donald-trump-says-he-now-supports-anti-transgender-law-in-north-carolina/ Its pretty easy to find it

Spoiler

AXIOM

2 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

Yee :P 

You cant tell anyone in the Discord this but Im Trans bi 

Spoiler

AXIOM