Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carguy86

LGBT community

2 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

It’s nearly 5 in the morning, and I’ve decided to brew some coffee. Gonna try to pull through the day with this and some tea.

And I'm making ramen. :) 

i found out how to ...

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, Strando123 said:

Also, i just voke up in a completely different spot than were i fell asleep, got anything for that?

One time I woke up on the floor 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

And I'm making ramen. :) 

i found out how to ...

Boil some water, put noodles in, stir until soft, turn off stove, add flavour packets, and enjoy :)

My GitHub — The Injustice of Complexity in Computing — Abusive Relationships With Programming Languages

The only horror is that horror is no longer possible.

Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, themctipers said:

One time I woke up on the floor 

I am in a completely different House... (No worries its moms House)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

5 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

I'm listening to domics and eating ramen in the dark with the only light being my keyboard, mouse and my phone. 

:P my mom isn't home yet.... 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

12 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

Also, i just voke up in a completely different spot than were i fell asleep, got anything for that?

Stop visiting Bill Cosby 

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

1 minute ago, RedWulf said:

Stop visiting Bill Cosby 

Lol

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

23 hours ago, wcreek said:

Yeah that's what it seems. I mean there's some elsewhere in the states. Though the ones that are probably the closest to me would be in like North Dakota or in Northern Minnesota. Though I might eventually make a trip to North Dakota since I've been to its Southern counterpart a couple times.

I am stuck on shit PTCL 4mb down 1 mb up. google PTCL, you will get to know it is the worst and the fastest isp(copper) in pakistan. we pakistanis do have fiber, but only in the rich brat area(that is not mine :( )

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

I am stuck on shit PTCL 4mb down 1 mb up. google PTCL, you will get to know it is the worst and the fastest isp(copper) in pakistan. we pakistanis do have fiber, but only in the rich brat area(that is not mine :( )

well, maybe it’s time to pak up and leave for the rich area, hmm? :D

ba-dum-tsss

My GitHub — The Injustice of Complexity in Computing — Abusive Relationships With Programming Languages

1 minute ago, AlexTheRose said:

well, maybe it’s time to pak up and leave for the rich area, hmm? :D

ba-dum-tsss

I am (Canada)

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

1 hour ago, Strando123 said:

The thing you recently told me you put in your mouth and then spit out belongs to your mom...

(Plz dont ban me, just a horrible joke).

Linus is my fetish.

5 minutes ago, Bhav said:

The thing you recently told me you put in your mouth and then spit out belongs to your mom...

(Plz dont ban me, just a horrible joke).

No worries, i am currently drunk (not really but it feels like it) i slept on a bag of crisps and i ffel like shit. 

Ps: my mom having a dick is no suprize, she is the reincarnation of Hitler.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

51 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

Oh piss off with your complaint about slow internet!

Screenshot_20160808-124717.png

(Before you say "upgrade your internet, cmon bro" this is the best internet we can have here)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

29 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

(Before you say "upgrade your internet, cmon bro" this is the best internet we can have here)

I feel you xD My provider isnt even offering service to other on my road any more

Capture.PNG

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

piVI9Iy.png

Finally got their Flash-free beta to work, and this is what I get through my VPN. I’m seriously getting more than what I pay for directly from TWC through the VPN in upload lmao

4 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

piVI9Iy.png

Finally got their Flash-free beta to work, and this is what I get through my VPN. I’m seriously getting more than what I pay for directly from TWC through the VPN in upload lmao

*report as hatefull or otherwise offensive content*

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

3 hours ago, AlexTheRose said:

Boil some water, put noodles in, stir until soft, turn off stove, add flavour packets, and enjoy :)

Or just mix soft ramen with 1-2 eggs (depending on how much) and fry it until crispyish to make a ramen burger with whatever the fuck you want between the 'buns' :P

1 hour ago, Strando123 said:

You remind me of the situation between me (with 10MiB/sec down with Ethernet) and my friend who has 120~ MiB/sec down WIRELESS WTF.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Whitelist | PSU Tier List F@H stats

2 minutes ago, Zorbeltuss said:

5537093037.png

I'd wish speeds like this would be available everywhere.

5537110760.png 

i get around this every day ... and its more than enough ..... at least this + TV for 17 euros a month :P

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Soon enough I, too, will have that ever-so-coveted 1ms ping. #FiberIsComing :)

Plus I’ll swamp you guys’ upload and download speeds with gigabit :D

15 minutes ago, Mister2010 said:

5537110760.png 

i get around this every day ... and its more than enough ..... at least this + TV for 17 euros a month :P

Wow, without tv I would get that for roughly 36 euros a month, not that tv is important though if you do not have one, still that's very cheap!

2 hours ago, Strando123 said:

OOOh bro what are ur actually speeds. My actual speeds are 400kbps-100kps down and 100kps-0.1kps up.

Build

Spoiler

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

OOOh bro what are ur actually speeds. My actual speeds are 400kbps-100kps down and 100kps-0.1kps up.

max download is around 200kps and upload is 1kps on a good day.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server: