FrozenCPU is temporarily shutting down for 30 days

SirSquid

FrozenCPU.com will not be taking new orders or processing pending orders for at least the next 30 days. We currently are attempting to hire new staff to get things moving again. We apologize for this inconvenience. - Mark Friga Jr.

After this whole fiasco i don't think FrozenCPU will be able to recover.

SOURCE: http://www.frozencpu.com/news.html

HTID

The title shouldnt say "temporary" they are done, and if not for good. the company name is dont, no one will have faith in them after this weird fiasco that no one knows the origin for. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Well, at least they are leaving the scene entirely.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

still not buying from them again.

4790k @ 4.6 (1.25 adaptive) // 2x GTX 970 stock clocks/voltage // Dominator Platnium 4x4 16G //Maximus Formula VII // WD Black1TB + 128GB 850 PRO // RM1000 // NZXT H440 // Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (MX Blue) // Corsair M95 + Steelseries QCK // Razer Adaro DJ // AOC I2757FH

This is sad, I was hoping to get one of their reservoirs one day.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Does anybody know have any idea why they are having this issue anyway?

A lot of speculation.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Does anybody know have any idea why they are having this issue anyway?

At the moment, nope.

"Rawr XD"

30 days, then 60, then 90,......

Win10 | Z77 Extreme4 | 3570k | Evga GTX 980 Ti SC+| 16GB Ripjaws | Corsair RM650 | CrucalMX 100 256 x2| Senn HD 558 |BenQ Zowie EC1A| KBP V60 Blues | Acer XB270H |

Even if they do get back up in 30 days I would have some apprehension with placing an order with them now. It took all together too long for them to stop taking orders after they stopped filling them.

I am betting that frozenCPU is gonna be done for good.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

That's a shame. What happened to them exactly again? The supposed pictures from their offices wasn't pretty.

School machine: 2012 MacBook Pro, i7-3720QM, 16GB 1600Mhz DDR3, 256GB SSD, GeForce GT 650M

Gaming machine: Asus X99 Deluxe, i7-5820K, H100i, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 256GB 850 Pro, 2x WD10EZEX, GeForce GTX 980, AX860

That's a shame. What happened to them exactly again? The supposed pictures from their offices wasn't pretty.

all the employees quit, mark (the owner) got drunk and wrecked the warehouse, someone came back and photographed the wrecked warehouse, they stopped taking orders until they get a new crew. (rumor bit) mark crashed his car and got a DUI after leaving the warehouse (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

HTID

good thing i didnt buy any parts from them like i was going to , literaly the day i was going to place an order the forums blew up saying they were closed ~sigh of relief~ 

thank you forums xD

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

all the employees quit, mark (the owner) got drunk and wrecked the warehouse, someone came back and photographed the wrecked warehouse, they stopped taking orders until they get a new crew. (rumor bit) mark crashed his car and got a DUI after leaving the warehouse (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

holy shit

source ?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Ouch that's awful. Shame for everyone. :(

School machine: 2012 MacBook Pro, i7-3720QM, 16GB 1600Mhz DDR3, 256GB SSD, GeForce GT 650M

Gaming machine: Asus X99 Deluxe, i7-5820K, H100i, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 256GB 850 Pro, 2x WD10EZEX, GeForce GTX 980, AX860

It's sad how a multi-million dollar company could go from everything to nothing withing a matter of days... 

didn't mark go on a rage , spose to have temper issues and drug problems and the staff just had enough

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Done with Frozen. Will no longer get my business even if they come back.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/

Promo code OCN55 for 5.5% discount 

Core I7 5960X / Gigabyte X99 SOC Force / Kingston 16GB DDR4 3000 / EVGA GTX 980 Classified's In Quad SLI / EVGA 1600W G2

Core I7 6700K / Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Hero / Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000 / MSI R9 290X Lightning / EVGA 1600W T2

No company goes "temporarily" out of business. They either keep operating, or they cease to exist. Regardless of reputation, they have creditors to satisfy and debts to recover from. No company can afford an entire month of non-operation. Even without their customers flocking everywhere else, they're fucked financially.

This is what I think of Pre-Ordering video games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp98SH3vW2Y

Crap, was looking to buy from Frozen CPU for my water cooling project.

Done with Frozen. Will no longer get my business even if they come back.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/

Promo code OCN55 for 5.5% discount 

How is Performance PCs compared to Frozen?  They have better stock and support?

Crap, was looking to buy from Frozen CPU for my water cooling project.

How is Performance PCs compared to Frozen?  They have better stock and support?

they seem to be similarly prices and have a lot more variety which is nice. I havent bought from them but heard they are good and even Jay recommended them on his video when he talked about frozen and the problems.

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 @1500mhz + 8000Mhz CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k Delided and Overclocked @4.8  MB: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory CPU Cooler: Corsair HG10+ H90 +H90 CASE: Corsair 380T  Storage: 120GB Samsung Evo SSD + Crucail 256GB Mx100 + 2TB Seagate/  OS: Windows 10 64bit Power supply:  Corsair RM750

I hope they make up for this somehow, or have a liquidation sale so we can pick up some parts for cheap