What should I review next?

more tablet review with more tablets going out using android or windows for they OS would like to know the performance of these devices

Tons of people complained about "the low quality" of that video. We got SO MUCH hate about how it wasn't up to our normal standards.

We decided it was best to stick with our current progression rather than go back to posting "oldschool" unboxings. For now at least :P

so we have:

ChannelSuperFun

LinusTechTips

TechQuickie

LinusCatTips

And then maybe start a fifth channel called "Linus's Unboxings"

2-3 part on custom water cooling, EK-KIT X 360 or How to order and build custom kit, all parts needed and best set-up for GPU/CPU.

Keep up the great work, thank for the hours of entertainment.

Please make a guide on hardware for LANs or how to install OS, Drivers, etc. on a new machine. There are some guides on both of these, but most are fairly outdated.

4gig r9 380's in crossfire.

1080p/2k/4k............ ips/va/tn

high refresh rate monitors.

I would like to see a video about using a desk as a heatsink for a computer.

My mac book runs pretty hot when i play games, I am trying to find a laptop stand that connects to my desk and my laptop as much as possible so that it can transfer the heat out.

I think it would be possible to build a pc where the cpu and gfx connect to the desk for heat dissipation.

A video on Skylake Mobo power phases.

On Haswell, the number of power phases on the mobo was pretty irrelevant, and didn't really affected regular (non-LN2) overclocking in anyway. But what about Skylake? Now that the voltage regulator is finnaly back onto the mobo, does the number of power phases affect your OC?

I've seen 6, 8 (low ends), 10 (most common, entry level), 12 (entry premium) and even 14, 16 (premium) mobos. Get one of each, find the highest possible OC on the best board and see if the other mobos are able to sustain it.

Please... I've searched all over for that info, but found nothing about Skylake. Please LMG, save me!

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Infiniband network and transfer speeds there ! 

"Life is short, make something out of it" - anon. 
Workstation : i7 2600, 16G, 120G SSD, R9270x , Scientific Linux, Ubuntu 14.10 LTS,  Win7   ;  
Compute-station A : Xeon  E5-2692 v2;  12 core x 2.0 Ghz, 64G ECC RAM, 2 T HDD, ( + some old graphics card ) Ubuntu 14.10 LTS
Compute-station B : 6800K [6C x 4.2 Ghz];  96G RAM, 2 T HDD, 2T RAID0, RX470, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

whatever happened to that video about you setting up your system in your basement and using extension for peripheral and monitor. i remember you mentioning that in one of your videos but didnt hear about it since.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

You've done a 2015 XPS 13 Review, how about a 2015 XPS 15 review? Skylake, new 4k screen, Nvidia graphics and, thunderbolt 3 type-c!

"What do we say about coincidences? The universe is rarely so lazy."

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

you should review a telescope ! (a newtonian reflector)

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Time for a new Monster build. 

Gigabyte Z170X, Quad SLI... In the smallest case possible. All liquid cooled.

Call it the Quad. 4 Sticks ram. 4 SSD's in raid 0, 4... fans? Radiators? 

Because... screw budgets.

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

windows 10 build 1511(TH2) review

I'd like to see another Handy tech under $100. I really enjoy that series!

Spoiler

[CPU] Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core        [Motherboard] MSI B150 Gaming M3
[RAM] 8GB Kingston Black (1x8GB) DDR4-2133         [GPU] Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5
[Case] Fractal Design Define R4    [PSU] Corsair CX600M
[Storage] Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB, WD Caviar Blue 1TB   [OS] Windows 10

I would love to see a review of, and a gaming build of, the HG Computers Osmi chassis…!

This is a very stylish mini ITX chassis, and we know Linus LOVES mini ITX chassis'…!

Even better if you make it a Hackintosh build, focused on OS X gaming, particularly WoW…

http://hg-computers.eu/product/osmi-case-only/

OsmiProduction2.jpg

Osmiset.gif

I would love to see a review of, and a gaming build of, the HG Computers Osmi chassis…!

This is a very stylish mini ITX chassis, and we know Linus LOVES mini ITX chassis'…!

Even better if you make it a Hackintosh build, focused on OS X gaming, particularly WoW…

http://hg-computers.eu/product/osmi-case-only/

^^^^ this.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Corsair Hydro Series™ H5 SF Low-Profile Liquid CPU Cooler

48777_1_corsair-h5-sf-brings-liquid-cool

Please!

Main ||  i7-4790K @ 4.4GHz || Corsair H90 || Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK || HyperX Fury 16GB || Samsung 840 EVO 500GB || WD Green 4TB || EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW || Fractal Core 3500 || Corsair CX 500M ||

Wiseplex || i7-4790 @ 3.6GHz || Corsair H50 || Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI || HyperX Fury 16GB || Samsung 840 EVO 250GB || WD Green 6TB || EVGA GTX 750 Ti SC || Fractal Node 605 || Corsair CSM 450 ||

I think a series of videos revisiting old hardware, say iPhone 5s revisited running the latest OS to see what kind of improvements 2 years of OS upgrades brings to an older phone. Another idea for a video would be launch drivers (for graphics cards, say 970 launch driver or tahiti- 7950, 7970) being tested with the newest titles because let's face it, there are people that don't update their drivers regularly and being able to see how much performance they are missing out on would be quite interesting. 

various pci-e raid cards and 6gb ssd's to see how much of a performance gain can be had over the sata slots on the board. (raid baby, raid )

use real world apps.

@Linus

Thermaltake have brought out new sick looking case...

Thermaltake core p5..like completely transparent on 5 faces..

Review it please.. IF its available over there.. We really wish to know how structurally stable it is.. Also how much thermally efficient it is...

AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS..

ALL HAIL!!!

L M G.....