What should I review next?

ACER X34 Ultra wide Curved 75hz Gsync monitor

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Just a few hrs ago  I found a new awesome android file app called "solid explorer". In short tried to look a review of it on YT before I bought it, and then realised you don't do that stuff (yet)

I know Linus has said they have more than enough content to last a few months, but a few videos about your favourite apps with some tips or tricks would be really fun   :)

Also sidenote, @nicklmg could we have this topic stickied? Im sorting this forum on start date rather than new replies and it's kind of dumb to have to keep searching for such an important topic :)

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you read this Linus but i would love to see a small form factor custom watercooling video. You made small form factor builds with 980ti, Fury x and Xeon processors. How about custom watercooling it? Sugo sg13 is a bit small but Corsair Obsidian 250D has enough room to custom watercooling and i think air circulation would be pretty decent too. You can test the 5.25" reservoir-pump combos or just 5.25" reservoirs with a decent pump. Maybe compare 2 types of pump-reservoir styles. With 1x240mm and 1x140mm radiator and custom watercooling loop you can make a pretty beast of a machine.

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

Hey Linus can you do a lmg tour in the new office??

More 34' ultra wide monitors please. :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

You should review the one plus 2

Python/C# Programming

Code to learn, don't learn to code. -Napalm

The new swegways all the you tubers are playing with

Linus, when you do the Pebble Time please cover both Android and iOS experiences, so there is a review of the entire functionality of the device.  :D

Desktop: Athlon X4 860K / MSI A78M-E35 / 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600/ HIS R9 280 3GB OR EVGA GTX 960 FTW / EVGA 650W GS / 512 GB Crucial MX100, 1TB Seagate Barracuda Asus MX239H, Princeton VL 1916

Laptop: Intel Core i7-3720QM / 16GB DDR3-1600 / Nvidia GT650M / 512GB PCIe SSD / Apple MacBook Pro mid 2012

I think you should try to get a hold of an OMNI for a review

$1200 build and you can go either custom loop including gpu or aio build only on cpu then compare the compromises in components you have to make to pay for the custom loop parts vs. the better components you can buy because you go aio.

Find the Sausage V2

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

HP Omen.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Hi Linus,

Long time fan, but first post here.

I was wondering if you could look at something like this: https://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/Multiheaded-NVIDIA-Gaming-using-Ubuntu-14-04-KVM-585/

It involves running multiple virtual windows OS's in linux, and giving each virtual OS its own dedicated gpu.

This would be very interesting to see how it compares to running windows natively.

There are a few things I want to know from this:

1. How much worse is it running a game a virtual OS with a dedicated GPU compared to running it in normal windows?
  2. How much worse does it get if you are running 2 virtual machines each with a dedicated GPU compared to a single instance
  3. Can you use SLI / Crossfire in a virtual machine?
  4. How well does multiple instances of steam-link or Nvidia Gamestream work from the same machine (Or your Thunderbolt solution mentioned in your personal rig?

I am basically wondering if this solution would be better than 2 complete computers. I am looking into running something like this as a headless server. From this, I could start a windows virtual OS on the server, with the choice of running 1 GPU or 2 GPU's, depending if anyone else was wanting to also do this at the same time. The virtual OS would start in steam big picture, and then I could use steams in home streaming to stream to a HTPC or low powered pc in a room.

There are other things that might be interesting to benchmark, such as giving each virtual OS its own NIC / storage.

I think this could be a great solution if someone is interested in gaming 2 player locally with 1 PC.

Thanks for all the great content.

ben5756

I would love to see a review of the Lian-Li PC-05SX & PC-Q36 Mini-ITX cases.

Also I would love to see a Mini ITX showdown if you will of in your opinion the best Mini-ITX cases available on the market.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Ducky shine 5! when it comes out...

Telling bad jokes since 1996

Intel i5 3470/ Asus P8B75-V / 8GB 1333mhz cheap ass Kingston Ram  / XFX R9 390 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Crucial MX 100 256GB / Antec EA650W / Samsung SyncMaster P2370 / Steelseries Apex [RAW] / Logitech G400s / NZXT Phantom White / Moto G 2015 8GB