What's Your Favorite Web Browser?

I never understood the appeal of Opera. I've tried it every time there is a new version and every time they say 'it's the greatest thing ever' and I have never stuck with it.

Chrome is fast on my systems, it syncs between my phone, tablet, and all my computers so I can open a page on one then go to another and continue it. When I load Chrome on a new system I just need to log in and I have all my favorites and even my history and saved passwords. I love it.

I never understood the appeal of Opera. I've tried it every time there is a new version and every time they say 'it's the greatest thing ever' and I have never stuck with it.

Chrome is fast on my systems, it syncs between my phone, tablet, and all my computers so I can open a page on one then go to another and continue it. When I load Chrome on a new system I just need to log in and I have all my favorites and even my history and saved passwords. I love it.

Have you ever looked at the version number of Chrome :D, it updates so much its at version 20 something and it was started two years a go?

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

chrome is the best for me, but i also have firefox, because in some webs doesn´t allow to use chrome

with me whoever, ahead who can

Opera

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

I use Chromium on my Ubuntu laptop, and Firefox on my gaming rig. I find Chromium runs better on my laptop, and Firefox runs better on my rig.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Firefox. More experienced with it, and have many useful plugins that improve my browsing experience. (I'll list my plugins when I get home).

Just wondering, what plugins do you guys/gals use for your browsers?

Would be nice if you can share them!

Firefox because I don't like the minimalistic feel to chrome. Is it too late to start a poll?

Firefox because I don't like the minimalistic feel to chrome. Is it too late to start a poll?

Wait till you try Firefox beta channel, its as minimalist as Chrome, the future of browsers, just a window with a URL field and good to go.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I use Internet Explorer. Everything render so quickly with the last one, and everything's just so naturally intuitive.

LOL JK.

I use Chrome. I like how streamlined and fast it is without sacrificing anything. In order for Firefox to be that streamlined, you'd probably have to get an add-on to condense the menus and whatnot. Plus everything renders so quickly....

I don't like how Chrome handles Flash though.Sometimes Flash on Chrome is glitchy compared to Firefox, but it's so infrequent that it would probably never cause me to switch.

34 38 20 36 35 20 37 39 20 32 63 20 32 30 20 37 33 20 37 34 20 36 66 20 37 30 20 32 30 20 37 34 20 37 32 20 36 31 20 36 65 20 37 33 20 36 63 20 36 31 20 37 34 20 36 39 20 36 65 20 36 37 20 32 30 20 37 34 20 36 38 20 36 39 20 37 33 20 32 65

I prefer firefox over Chrome because of familiarity, customisation (appearance), some add-ons which are not available in Chrome and some additional features (e.g. tab groups). However, I use Chrome as an alternative browser when I just need a separate browser for something or firefox has some problem.

No Safari option? :P just kidding. I use Firefox all the time and don't feel a need to seek out alternatives.

I usually use Chrome. BF3 decided to not want to work with chrome so I have to use IE9 for that, and really its not as bad as people say it is.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Chrome! I use the Opera Mini app on my phone.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Chrome but now for now I'm using Firefox because it doesn't corrupt pictures. On Chrome I get on some pictures strange lines and weird pixels crap and it weirdly enough it happens only on Chrome for some reason :-/

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

Chrome FTW

General Electric GE90-115B: i7 2600k @4.0Ghz + ID-Cooling Frostflow+ 120 / MSI Z77A-GD65 / 4x4G DDR3 1333Mhz / Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 Ti + NZXT Kraken G12 + Corsair H75 / Seasonic M12II-620 EVO 620W / Kingston SV300 120G (boot) + Western Digital WDC10EFRX 1TB / Fractal Design Focus G / 3x Corsair AF140 + 1x Bitfenix Spectre Pro Black 140 mm

I like the syncing features in chrome- I am constantly switching devices and OSs, so having all my bookmarks, passwords, and add-ons automatically taken care of is great!

"Townes van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." - Steve Earle

Firefox, used to be Chrome. but now that crashes every couple minutes.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

Chrome, fast and a lot of plugins.

Firefox, on school where they blocked chrome :mad:

I know that feeling bro, I have to use IE at school unless I re-intall chrome every time...

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

• 3 weeks later...

Chrome for me. At this point, are there any major drawbacks to any of the major browsers anymore? I feel like it's just a matter of personal preference and maybe some exclusive plugins for most people.

• 1 month later...

Just wondering what browser you guys use and how much tabs you usually have open

Google Chrome all the way! I usually have 4 tabs open, Facebook Twitter Linustechtips Forum and Gmail.

I use "Google Chrome" and I usually have about 7-20 tabs at any time. (Usually when I research)

I also use "Internet Explorer" so I can sign in onto YouTube with my other account. 

Also use "FireFox" for the same reason above.

Google Chrome. Twelve tabs open. Yourself?

Google Chrome, I usually have about 7-15 tabs open

Chrome, 50 tabs, across 4 windows.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.