-Random Computer Facts-

TBNRunity

dunno, half of a byte is a nybble, just off the top of my head. And as I need to explain to my dad most of the time, 1 byte =/= 1bit

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

If they don't work, they probably should in theory..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

if exerience has taught me something is that users don't know that rebooting solves 99.9% of the problems

The best way to measure the quality of a piece of code is "Oh F*** "s per line

your Storage is sold and advertised in Base 2 system, where as you Windows OS reads it in Base 10, you never loose anything , the manufacturer didn't lie to you , they just mislead you 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

hardrives run faster if defragged 

SSD's do likewise /s 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Legend has it that if you try to update your AMD gpu drivers, you'll fall in a dimension of eternal darkness

Legend has it that if you try to update your AMD gpu drivers, you'll fall in a dimension of eternal darkness

11/10

They work all day. But once you really need it & your life depends on it. They act up. like it knows you need them & it is doing it just to piss you off... Same for Smart Phones too.

your Storage is sold and advertised in Base 2 system, where as you Windows OS reads it in Base 10, you never loose anything , the manufacturer didn't lie to you , they just mislead you 

They sell you a 4TB hard drive & you get home to find out you have 3.63TB free space! What is taking up my HDD space? GOqPGhU.png

PS: JK

SSD's do likewise /s 

yeah,so basically drives run fast if defragged 

Never defrag a SSD guyz , it will decrease it's life span

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Never defrag a SSD guyz , it will decrease it's life span

"/s" sarcasm... 

"/s" sarcasm... 

Doh'

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Doh'

The other guy didnt get the sarcasm

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

The other guy didnt get the sarcasm

welcome to the Internet, also congrats on you 7000th post !

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

If you plug both ends of an ethernet cable into a switch, the whole network goes down. If you do this at a high school with hundreds of computers, you can really ruin the ITC's week.

May your framertes be high and your remperatures low.

If you plug both ends of an ethernet cable into a switch, the whole network goes down. If you do this at a high school with hundreds of computers, you can really ruin the ITC's week.

a coworker of me dit this on accident, we got a massive amount of timeouts throughout the whole network

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

when all else fails try pulling the plug & plugging it back again

Details separate people.