What is the best gaming headset on the market?

Markus_Bend

Sennheiser G4ME ONE,Sennheiser G4ME ZERO or Sennheiser PC 363 D G4ME witch one would be the best for games?

Game 1 if you really want a headset.

if you want good bass and good gaming sound set up, I recommend phillips Fidelio X2 its over ear open headphones with great bass. Fantastic build quality, sound stage and really comfortable. I use it for gaming all the time and a clip on zalman mic($10 from amazon) on top of it.

Those headphones look pretty nice, you could also get a senn. hd600 for around that price. And yeah just get a clip on mic or a mod mic.

They are both overpriced. A better option would be Sennheiser HD518 with a modmic or zalman clip on.

They dont look very appealing though

Game 1 if you really want a headset.

Those headphones look pretty nice, you could also get a senn. hd600 for around that price. And yeah just get a clip on mic or a mod mic.

I've had experience with HD 598, 600 and 650. I like X2 a lot more. All up to personal reference.

I've had experience with HD 598, 600 and 650. I like X2 a lot more. All up to personal reference.

How different is HD600 to X2?

How different is HD600 to X2?

X2 is a little warmer and has better bass. Generally its really 'fun' that's how I would describe it for me. It pops more than hd650. I would honestly say its balanced between 600 and 650. Has best of both worlds :D. (Crisp sound stage from 600, warm and mellow enough(650) that I can listen to it for hours with a lot better bass)

i know it's a gimmick i'm actually after virtual 7.1 surround cause there is a big different between having mono and surround sound on a headset and yes the virtual works and i'm not thinking about buying the razer i wanted to know if somebody tried it cause i never had a razer headset before.

as a person who's tried many forms of virtual surround (points both thumbs at his face yes me, this idiot) it does make a difference.

it makes a difference for shitty headphones

it makes a difference for shitty headphones

its like saying I like A1 steak sauce on my homemade steaks. but if I go out and pay $50 for a steak will I just go ahead and smother it in A1 sauce? no because I want to taste the spices, the perfect sear and all the umami that dry aging meat brings out. virtual surround is like steak sauce it makes bad headphones more palatable by adding reverb to make it seem like the sound is more of an out of head experience. but the problem with it is that its artificial and not entirely accurate at all.

DSCI0183_zps38e0b509.jpg

If it is a PREBUILT gaming  headset....the Kingston Hyper X Cloud ( Logan the Beard actually approves of this one).  Otherwise the best gaming headset is the one you DON'T buy prebuilt.

Buy a good pair of headphones and then buy a Modmic to attach to it.  Enough said.

If it is a PREBUILT gaming  headset....the Kingston Hyper X Cloud ( Logan the Beard actually approves of this one).  Otherwise the best gaming headset is the one you DON'T buy prebuilt.

Buy a good pair of headphones and then buy a Modmic to attach to it.  Enough said.

Glad to hear we're still using random people on YouTube as the gold standard of QualityTM.

As i understand it you people are still not sure what headset that would give the best gaming experience. With the best sound and a good clear mic that's stuck or detachable . I'm not interested in getting a headset without mic that i need a mod mic on.

HyperX Cloud!

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Any circumaural headsets should be fine,Sennheiser and Audio Technica are beasts but if you want to go cheap,Turtle Beach

Link to my knowledge google.com .My most beloved store newegg.com

My tech:PS3,

i5 4690k,Msi R9 390,1600 mhz DDR3 8GB Avexir,Gigabyte Z97 Gaming 3,Corsair Carbide Spec 03,Cooler Master VS650,Philips E Line 22 inch monitor,A4Tech illuminated kb crap and Gigabyte Force M7

i5 4200u,GT 740M and 4GB RAM

i'm not after some cheap headset with bad build cuality that brakes after some months but not a ower priced one either anyway turtle beach are not cheap they are super exspensive

i'm not after some cheap headset with bad build cuality that brakes after some months but not a ower priced one either anyway turtle beach are not cheap they are super exspensive

There are some cheap ones if you know where to find em Razer Electra ($47.98)

Compatible with: PC, Mac, PS4 (audio only without adapter), Wii U, 3DS, Vita

-Sound-isolating ear cups

-Detachable audio cable

Plantronics GameCom 380 Stereo PC headset ($48.95)

Compatible with: PC, Mac, PS4 (audio only without adapter), Wii U, 3DS, Vita

-Noise-canceling microphone

-Swiveling ear cups

Sennheiser PC 310 ($47.27)

Compatible with: PC, PS4 (audio only without adapter), Wii U, 3DS, Vita

-Noise-canceling microphone

-Open-acoustic ear cups

Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 ($44.99)

Compatible with: PC, Xbox 360 -Swivel mic -In-line amplifier and volume controls

Creative Fatal1ty ($27.22)

-Compatible with: PC, Mac, PS4 (audio only without adapter), Wii U

-Detachable boom mic

-In-line volume controls

copied from gamesradar

i5 4690k,Msi R9 390,1600 mhz DDR3 8GB Avexir,Gigabyte Z97 Gaming 3,Corsair Carbide Spec 03,Cooler Master VS650,Philips E Line 22 inch monitor,A4Tech illuminated kb crap and Gigabyte Force M7

Let's see:

1) The headsets audiophile companies make largely fall under this category.

2) The headsets that you can make for yourself fall entirely into this category (Headphones + Modmic does equate to making your own headset).

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

So I finally got my modmic a few days ago and I must say, it really doesn't deserve the praise everyone's giving it.

So I finally got my modmic a few days ago and I must say, it really doesn't deserve the praise everyone's giving it.

I'll play a tiny violin for you, then.

like i said i want a headset with a mic on it as in no mod mic cause i can't get that here and i don't wan't it

like i said i want a headset with a mic on it as in no mod mic cause i can't get that here and i don't wan't it

Plantronics 780 Gamecom 7.1 DSS

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to hear we're still using random people on YouTube as the gold standard of QualityTM.

( facepalm)  Tek Syndicate isn't just some random youtube channel.  Even IF Logan himself was a moron and had no clue what he was talking about ( which isn't the case OBVIOUSLY had you watched even one of their episodes) he surrounds himself with intelligent, experienced, and very critical people in the pc tech world.  They also have sense not to say stupid crap like " zed 97" when it's clearly "z97"

Youtube, Linustechtips.com, Teksyndicate.com, anandtech.com are ALL equally viable sources of pc tech related information in one context or another.  So what IS good enough for your precious needs then? Ask any TRUE musician ( not the garbage you hear on the local radio station like y101.7 down here in central MS, USA that plays the same teenie bopper one hit wonder crap like " all about that bass" and other mindless asinine machine-voice-tuning songs which is 99.99% of pop culture and has been for the past 7+ years easily) if they use a headset or an EXCELLENT pair of headphones when they are sampling their own music.  

THINK about it.  Conversation is over.

I'll play a tiny violin for you, then.

Also, it is obvious from reading your reply comments on this url that you're just either trolling in a George Carlin-want to be way ( the want to be part seems to stem from your expertise in portable audio consumption gear aka headphones/headsets) or you haven't anything more intelligent to do with your time than to insult others who have legitimately made good buying decisions.  I smell " console" peasant on you.  * Points to newegg or ncix.com for a proper baptism and exorcism*   Come back to Earth.  It's ok.  We all make mistakes.

If we're talking about what is technically best, then it would be the Audio-Technica ATH-ADG1 or the ATH-AG1.

If we're talking about the price/performance ratio it would be the Kingston HyperX Clouds.

I personally like the Sennheiser G4ME Ones, but that big obnoxious mic that can't be removed really ruins it for me.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))